剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
这是真的 正发生的事
This is real. It's happening now.
他们已经来了 就在我们当中
They are here! And they walk among us!
所有的流星迹象都表明 另一个来客就要到来了
All the meteor activity means another Visitor is coming. A good one.
每个人喝一口这个
Everybody takes a sip
然后我们就能越线 -对
and we walk over the line? - Yes.
不行
No!
不行
No.
停下 -不
Stop! Stop! - No!
有好的来客 也有坏的
You got good Visitors, you got bad ones.
好的来客到达后 坏的会追捕它
When a good one shows up, a bad one hunts it down.
该死
Fuck!
茶杯
第一季 第六集
改编自罗伯特·麦卡蒙《毒刺》
佛利伍麦克乐队 配上廉价红酒 性♥爱♥
Fleetwood Mac, cheap red wine, and sex.
频繁的性♥爱♥
Lots and lots of sex.
这差不多就概括了我们第一年的婚姻生活
That was pretty much our first year of marriage.
我从没想过我能像爱威廉一样去爱别人
I never thought I'd love anyone the way I loved William.
直到詹姆斯出生 才开始发生变化
That was, until James came along.
我第一眼看到他 就说
I took one look at him, and I said
我愿意为这个男孩
I would climb mountains and swim oceans
跋山涉水 斩妖除魔
and fight monsters for that little boy.
威廉去世后 我心中一半的爱随他消逝了
And then when William died, I thought half my love died with him.
我把另一半爱留给了詹姆斯
I mean, I had half left for James,
然后 就是这样
but then, that was it.
但其实爱跟其他东西没什么区别 你无法控制爱
But it turns out that love is like anything else. You can't control it.
因为你的加入 还有梅尔
Because you came along, and baby Meryl,
以及早产的奥罗
and Arlo, who popped out early.
三十一周就出生了
Thirty-one weeks.
我为了这些孩子会付出一切
I'd do anything for those kids.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
看来血终于止住了
Looks like the bleeding has finally stopped.
但他们去哪了 他们没出事吧
But where are they, huh? And are they okay?
我想亲眼看看他们
I just want to see them with my own two eyes.
我想抱着他们 说我爱他们
And I wanna hug 'em and tell 'em I love 'em.
保护好他们 我开始唠叨了
And keep them safe. I'm rambling.
没关系
And that's fine.
我杀了他
I killed him.
这也没关系
And that's fine too.
你受到惊吓了
Yeah, you're in shock.
你的手 它们不颤了
Your hands, they've stopped shaking.
可能是肾上腺素的原因
It's probably the adrenaline too.
可惜无法维持下去
Too bad it won't last for a while.
你哪里也不要去
You're not going anywhere.
但还没找到孩子们
But the kids.
我和唐纳德会去找
Donald and I are on it.
我们等会儿就去 -好
We'll be right behind you. - Okay.
他们回来了
Oh, they're back.
没事
It's fine, it's fine.
我不是故意的 麦克纳布拿枪指着我们
I-I didn't mean to. McNab, he was pointing a gun at us,
我不会有意去伤害任何人
and I would never hurt anybody on purpose,
不管是人 还是动物
not a person, not an animal...
我知道你不会 亲爱的 -我甚至都不喜欢伤害昆虫
I know you wouldn't, honey. - I don't even like squashing bugs.
你这是在自卫
You were protecting yourself.
也是保护梅尔和奥罗
And Meryl, and Arlo.
这是好事 亲爱的 知道吗
And that's a good thing, honey, okay?
保护你的朋友
Keeping your friends safe.
我就是想帮忙拿到那个液体
I just wanted to help get the liquid.
但麦克纳布带着那个可怕的面具 冲过来就抓我
But McNab, he had that creepy mask, and he just grabbed us.
我把装液体的瓶子打碎了
I... dropped the liquid.
你在说什么 什么液体
W-What are you talking about, the liquid?
先知 他有帮我们的办法
Harbinger, he had this way for us all to get out.
有一种像彩虹的液体 他说那是毒药
It was this-this rainbow liquid. He said it's-it's poison,
但要是只喝一小口 就能走出那条线
but if you drink just a little bit of it, you can walk over the line.
他说轻而易举 -等等 安全的出去吗
Easy... peasy, he said. - Wait, safely?
对 非常安全
Yeah, totally safe.
我们在罐子里装了一些 但就在那时 我们听到了车的声音
We got some in a jar, but that's when we heard a car.
麦克纳布来了 他把车停在了线外
That was McNab. He was parked on the other side of the line,
但当他看到那罐液体时 他就朝我们跑来了
but when he saw the jar of liquid, he came running at us,
直接跑进了线内 之后罐子打碎了
right over the line, and the jar broke.
但我觉得里面还剩一些液体
But I think maybe there's still some of it left in it.
带我去麦克纳布的车那里
Take me to McNab's car.
梅尔 去拿三密毫升注射器和罗哌卡因
Meryl, grab the 3 mil syringe and the Ropivacaine.
我还需要持针器和手术镊
Gonna need the needle driver and forceps, please.
我想让他过来 但没让他离这么近
I want him close but not this close.
你能 -好 交给我
Can you...? - Yeah, yeah, got him.
来吧 伙计 咱们走
Come here, bud. Here we go.
好了
Okay.
小心
Look out.
把你放在这里 好吗
Gonna put you right here, okay?
你确定你没事吧 奥罗
You're sure you're okay, right, Arlo?
我没事 爸爸
I'm okay, Dad.
抱抱
Come here.
先知想告诉妈妈
Harbinger wants Mom to know...
谁 -先知
Who? - Harbinger.
先知想干什么
What does Harbinger want?
先知说麦克纳布是好人
Harbinger says McNab is good.
暗♥杀♥者是坏人
It's the other one, Assassin, that's bad.
有先知和暗♥杀♥者 懂了
Harbinger and Assassin, got it.
好了
Good man.
纳瓦罗
Navarros?
你呢 你没事吧
What about you? Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你得去看看你母亲
You need to go check on your mother.
什么 发生什么了
What? What happened?
唐纳德 你能
Donald, could you...?
好 我会告诉你 走吧 杜克
Yup, I'll fill you in. Come on, Duke.
来吧 -好
Come on. - Okay...
来 杜克 过来 -你确定可以吗
Come on. Duke, come here. - Sure you got this?
梅尔
Meryl?
我可以
I got this.
好
Okay.
你是说奥尔森死了
And you're telling me Olsen here being dead
也不意味着我们就脱离危险了
doesn't mean we're out of danger?
对 那个叫特拉维斯的孩子是这么说的
I mean, yeah, that's what the kid, Travis, said.
另一个来客 暗♥杀♥者 可以转移到其他人身上
The other Visitor, Assassin, it could have just moved into somebody else.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
对
Yeah...
那 -怎么
Well... - What?
现在你我都来这里了
Now, you and I got here,
瓦莱里娅也来过
and then Valeria...
等等 停一下 你们没人亲眼看到怎么回事吗
Wait, back up, back up. None of you actually saw this happen?
我就是这个意思
That's what I was saying.
你妈妈说他自己挣脱了
Your mom said he cut himself free,
他冲着她跑来了 -对
he came after her... - Yeah.
起先 我以为他只是疯了
At first, I-I figured it was just-just insanity,
就像最近周围发生的一切都很疯狂
you know, like everything else,
但在我看来这像是
but tell me this doesn't look like he was shot
他坐在那里 无法动弹时
while he was sitting up.
被枪打中了
While he was still helpless.
没错 -该死
Exactly. - Fuck.
意味着
Means that...
你得去告诉麦琪 我得去看看我母亲
Which means you need to go tell Maggie and I need to go see my mother.
走吧
Come on.
你不想知道
You don't wanna know.
我也不想告诉你
And I don't wanna tell you.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
那里有奇怪的东西
It means there's something out there.
那东西...
Something so...
等我们赶到时 他们已经死了
It means they were dead when we got there.
天呐
Oh, my God...
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表