剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
嗯
Nope.
对
Yeah.
你也用不着做这些事
Yeah, you don't get to do that either.
你别瞎猜了
Whatever you're thinking, this isn't that.
所以呢
So what is it?
如果我的猜想没错
Well, if I'm right,
我们就能脱困
it's a way out.
放屁
Bullshit.
跟我来
Follow me.
你可以一直拿枪指着我
Keep your rifle pointed at me the whole time.
看看我要做什么 再决定我是不是在放屁也不迟
I'll show you what I'm gonna do. Then you can decide if it's bullshit or not.
或者现在就开枪打死我
Or shoot me now.
不然我就要走了
Otherwise, I'm going.
没有麦克纳布的踪迹 楼上也什么都没有
No sign of McNab. Nothing's upstairs.
除了奥尔森
Except Olsen.
别想了
Don't think about it.
要不想还挺难的
Well, it's kind of hard not to.
好吧 大家需要吃东西
Okay, uh, people need to eat,
这些东西都要变质了 所以
and this stuff's all just gonna go bad, so...
你能帮我提着袋子吗
will you hold this open for me?
对
Yeah.
这个 还有这个
This... and this...
我没有睡好
Oh, I didn't sleep.
显而易见
Obviously.
没人陪我 鲁本出去了
I was all alone, and Ruben had already left
尼古拉斯在楼上 很安全
and Nicholas was upstairs, safe.
有一束微弱的光亮
And there was this little bit of light,
就快要天亮了
and, you know, it was almost dawn,
有那么一瞬间 我想的是
and just for a minute, I thought about...
面包布丁
bread pudding.
面包布丁
Bread pudding. Mmm.
鲁本喜欢吃 尼古拉斯尤其喜欢
Ruben loves it. Nicholas, especially.
我希望我会做这种布丁 有一家
I wish I could make it. There's this, um,
我们都会去的餐厅
restaurant, luckily, where we all go,
就我们三个人
just the three of us.
有一瞬间
And just for a minute,
我感觉到了希望
I actually felt hopeful.
这感觉就像 一切都会变好起来
You know, like somehow this could all turn out okay.
太疯狂了 -不
It-It's crazy. - No.
这一点也不疯狂
It's not crazy.
不吗 -当然不是啦
It's not? - Absolutely not.
因为时不时的
Because every once in a while...
事情真的会有好转
...things actually do turn out okay.
这上面说缅因州有一家人
It says there's this family in Maine.
他们戴着面罩
They had masks on.
麦克纳布戴的那种面罩
Real masks, like McNab's,
母亲被暗♥杀♥者附身了
and the mom, she had an Assassin in her,
于是众人把她绑起来 然后溺死在了湖里
so they tied her up and drowned her in a lake.
怎么都没有人听说过这些事呢
How come nobody's heard about any of this?
他们故意封锁了消息
They've been keeping it a secret on purpose.
这上面还说 网上有一些群组
It says there's these... groups online
他们讨论建立地下抵抗组织
and that they talk about being, the... the resistance. The underground.
太酷了
It's-It's so... cool.
在缅因州 他们成功迫使暗♥杀♥者分离出来
And it worked. In Maine, they forced the Assassin out and got away.
他们怎么知道的
How did they know?
他们把那位母亲救回来后 她重新掌控了身体
I guess the mom was herself when they brought her back.
把她救回来
"Brought her back."
真是起死回生
Like, from the dead.
是啊
Well, yeah.
我曾经读到过
You know, I read that, once,
溺死就和睡着了一样
that drowning's just like going to sleep.
你知道是谁这么写的吗
You know who wrote that?
谁
Who?
一个从来没有溺水过的人
Someone who's never drowned.
詹姆斯说这样做没有用
James said it won't do anything.
去他的詹姆斯 他不懂
Fuck James. He doesn't know.
特拉维斯说麦克纳布告诉他
The kid, Travis. He said McNab told him...
特拉维斯死了 你相信麦克纳布吗
Travis is dead. And you're gonna trust McNab?
我们得回去 鲁本
We need to go back, Ruben.
马上
Now.
当你挪动围栏线的时候 我做什么了吗
When you moved that fence line, did I do anything?
什么 -我本来可以做点什么
What? - I could've.
把话挑明 请律师来 但是我没有
Said something. Got lawyers involved. But I didn't.
我有很多手段 但我不想挑起事端
I own plenty without it and I didn't want to start something.
这和现在的情况有什么关系
I don't know what the fuck this has to do with anything.
这跟你我有关
It has to do with you and me.
我们已经认识彼此很长时间了
We've known each other a long time.
做了很长时间的邻居
Been neighbors a long time.
很长时间都相安无事
Left each other alone for a long time.
所以呢
So the fuck what?
我不喜欢你处理事情的方式
So, I don't like the way you do things.
而且你肯定对我有不少意见
And I bet you got plenty of problems with me.
我们就去做彼此该做的就行了
We let each other do what we're gonna do and leave it at that.
你在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
你让我去做我想做的
I need you to let me do what I'm gonna do
不要再多管闲事
and leave it at that. That's what I'm talking about.
可恶
God dammit.
奥尔森死后 麦琪跟你在这
So after Olsen, Maggie was alone with you here.
詹姆斯独自一人去找你
James was alone when he went to check on you.
我们找你时 都曾单独行动过
We were all alone at some point while we were searching for you,
所以 有可能是我
so it could be... me.
鲁本 唐纳德
Or, uh, Ruben, or Donald,
有人在这找到你
who found you in here.
鲁本在火堆旁
Ruben was at the fire.
但我在火堆旁没看到他
But I didn't see him while I was there.
我们都尽可能地远离他人
We've all been trying to stay as far away from each other as we can.
需要我陪你吗
Still... Um, do you need me here?
不用 等会儿还要做一些菜
No, there'll be plenty to cook later on.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
我已经不知道了
I don't even know anymore.
太惊人了
It's amazing.
我说过 不要盯着看
I said, don't stare at it.
是的 我听到了 只是
Yeah, I heard you, it's just...
不要看
Don't.
詹姆斯说过 -我知道他说了什么
James said... - I know what he said.
但你看到的那个女人
But you saw. That woman.
爱德华 布莱恩
Edward. Brian.
死在树林里的卡门
Yeah. Carmen in the woods.
克莱尔
Claire.
我们得试试
We got to try.
干吧 点火
Fuck it. Light it up.
先知和暗♥杀♥者这样的天外来客
I guess the visitors, Harbinger and Assassin,
他们通过嘴巴来换人附身
they move from person to person through their mouths.
需要离得非常近
It has to be really close.
多近
How close?
不像新冠疫情那样
Well, it's not like COVID.
我不知道怎么形容
It's, I don't know, like, um...
像什么
Like what?
就像
Like, um...
不知道 -就像接吻
I don't know. - Like kissing?
嗯
Well...
大概是吧
maybe.
不能隔着房♥间
Just not across the room, or...
也不能隔着桌子
across the table.
要离你很近
Like... right next to you.
在你身前
Right in front of you.
但你觉得需要有多近
But, like, how close, do you think?
比如
Like...
三十厘米
Like a foot?
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表