剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
因为我说的是真的
Because it's true.
现在发生了这么多事
And with everything that's going on right now,
如果我不向你表明♥心♥意
if I didn't tell you...
看
Look.
奥罗
Arlo!
先知
Harbinger!
我要跟我弟说话
I wanna talk to my brother.
让我和奥罗说话
Let me talk to Arlo now.
够了
Enough is enough.
你的话像妈妈说的
You sound just like Mom.
很好
Good.
你现在知道我不是在开玩笑
Then you know I'm not kidding around.
我想知道答案 真正的答案
I want answers, okay? Real answers.
尼古拉斯之前问你 先知是从哪来的
Nicholas asked you where Harbinger came from,
然后你指向天空
and you pointed to the sky.
没错
That's right.
所以你在说什么 外太空
So you're saying what? Outer space?
那是先知来的地方
That's where Harbinger's from?
对啊
Yeah.
为了困住先知
And... and Assassin's the one
暗♥杀♥者划了那条可怕的线
who made that horrible line in order to trap Harbinger?
对
Yeah.
暗♥杀♥者为什么要阻止先知
Why does Assassin want to stop Harbinger?
先知来这里
Harbinger's here...
是为了执行一项秘密任务
Harbinger's on a secret mission.
秘密任务指的是什么
What does that mean, secret mission?
有车来了
It's a car.
走
Okay, let's go.
你是什么来头
So, what are you?
什么来头
What am I?
你是警♥察♥吗
You're a-a police officer?
对 我是中尉
A lieutenant, yes.
隶属伯明翰警局
With the Birmingham Police.
阿♥拉♥巴马州
Alabama?
我们离阿♥拉♥巴马州可远着呢
We're nowhere near Birmingham.
我隶属于由警♥察♥ 军队和海军陆战队组成的特别小组
I'm part of a task force made up of police, army, marines.
我们来自四面八方 又去往东西南北
We're from all over and we travel all over.
那其他人呢
So, where is everybody else?
我们都是一个人干活
We work alone.
除非局面变得难以控制
Until a situation becomes untenable.
这局面还不是难以控制
Oh, and this isn't untenable?
我懂你意思 但这还不算
I get it, uh, but no, it's not.
至少现在不算
Not yet.
你能告诉我 这里到底发生了什么吗
You wanna tell me what's really going on here?
你想知道什么 -从头到尾
What do you want to know? - Everything.
那条线 到底是什么
The line. What the hell is it?
那条线本身 没什么意义
The line itself, it's nothing.
它就是条线
It's, uh, just a line.
我猜划线的那个人是在帮忙
The man who painted it is trying to help, I guess,
但他也只是一知半解
but he doesn't have all the information.
而且他情绪不稳定 所以他做的事情弊大于利
And he's unstable, so he's doing more harm than good.
我不是我想要的答案 -我知道
That's not what I meant. - I know what you meant.
我得到的解释是
The way things have been explained to me is
这是一种非常强烈且集中的振动
it's a very strong, concentrated kind of vibration,
生物靠近接触之后
and when complex organisms come into contact with it,
你知道结果
well, you know what happens.
这是什么导致的呢
And what causes it?
简单说就是 不知道
Short answer is, we don't know.
我们只知道它会干扰信♥号♥♥和电流
We do know that it can disrupt signals and currents.
会对动物产生负面影响
It adversely affects animals
有时也会影响人类
and sometimes humans.
有发生过一些冲突吗
So, was there some kind of a confrontation?
卡门吗
With Carmen?
对
Yeah.
她遭遇了非常可怕的事情
Something pretty horrible happened to her.
很显然 她离开后发生了非常严重的冲突
Obviously there was a very serious altercation after she left,
但之前没有
but before? No.
不是和你起冲突吧
And it wasn't with you, right?
我到的时候 卡门已经失踪了
I arrived after Carmen went missing.
也不是跟你们特别小组里的人起冲突
And not with anyone from your task force?
我说过了 我单独行动
I told you, I work alone.
对 但你说过 卡门的事是有关联的
Right, but what happened with Carmen, you said it was connected.
你认为这可能跟奥罗身上发生的事情有所关联
You think it might be part of what's happening with Arlo?
也有可能像你说的那样 你儿子只是得了脑震荡
Well, it could be your son just has a concussion, like you said,
但是之前也出现过
but there have been instances of
这种鬼东西在人与人之间传播的情况
whatever this is moving from person to person.
他们可能在草棚里
Uh, they could be up in the hayloft, so, you know,
我们应该
we should...
你儿子不在这
Your son's not up here.
对 他不在
No, he's not.
卡门的手腕上有伤痕
Carmen's wrists had marks on them,
她似乎一直被捆着
like she'd been restrained.
你所说的她的遭遇 不是真的吧
What you said about what happened to her, it's not true, is it?
不全是
Not all of it.
不
No.
所以 你对我们有所保留
So, is it that you're not telling us everything,
或者说 你就是在撒谎
or is it that you're just lying?
你很聪明
You're smart.
但也无济于事
It won't help.
你什么意思
What do you mean? Why not?
因为不会有其他人进来
Because there is no one else coming.
这里也没有出去的路
And there is no way out.
你们要想活下去
The only way for any of you to survive this
你就带我去见你儿子
is if you take me to your son.
不
No.
不行 我不会带你去的
No, I'm not gonna do that.
你肯定会的
Sure you will.
他的身份是假的
He's not who he says he is.
而这些东西 不管是干嘛的 都不是什么好东西
And all of this, whatever it's for, it's not fucking good.
好吧 但如果他是警♥察♥
Okay, but if he is police...
卡门手腕上有伤 她似乎一直被捆着
Carmen had marks on her wrists, like she'd been tied up.
他的腰带上系有扎带
He has zip ties on his belt.
这能说明什么呢
What does that prove?
如果只是因为这个 也没什么
Nothing, if it's just about that,
但这家伙从一开始就一直在撒谎
but this guy's been lying ever since he got here.
怎么了 -他
What? - He...
我看他不像个骗子
He doesn't look like a liar to me.
好吧 骗子就是这样
Oh, well, that's the thing about liars,
不是吗 瓦莱里娅
isn't it, Valeria?
他们看起来和其他人一样
They look just like everybody else.
好吧
Okay, well...
如果他不是来这里帮忙的 那他到底是谁
If he's not here to do good, then who the hell is he?
不知道 某个危险人物
I don't know, someone dangerous.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你知道了
You know.
詹姆斯和我的事情
About... James and me.
有吗
Do I?
那已经结束了
It's over.
你恨我也没事
It's fine if you hate me.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
你不恨我
You don't?
那有什么好处呢
What good is that gonna do?
我感到愤怒 悲伤
I feel angry, sad.
被背叛
Betrayed.
我不恨你 我为你感到难过
I don't hate you, I feel bad for you.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我曾以为你是好人 但你不是
I thought it was because you aren't the good person that I thought you were.
但接着我便意识到 我为你感到难过
But then I realized, I feel bad for you
因为你曾以为自己是好人 结果你却不是
because you aren't the good person that you thought you were.
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表