剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
你看到麦琪给我的脸色了吗
Did you see the look Maggie gave me?
麦琪没有给你脸色 她知道发生了什么
Maggie didn't give you a look. She knows what happened.
但她不知道这事发生在谁身上了
She doesn't know who it happened with.
这只是时间问题
Well, it's only a matter of time.
马好像好点了 所以我要走了
Uh, horses seem better, so I'm... I'm going.
你该让鲁本跟你一起 -麦琪 我不确定
You should take Ruben with you. - Maggie, I don't know.
你是不想跟你出轨对象的丈夫一起走
You're saying you don't wanna go with the husband of the woman that you've been fucking?
你一定是麦琪吧 -他是奥尔森中尉
You must be Maggie. - This is Lt. Olsen.
我工作的重要一环是定位和隔离卡门·纳瓦罗
A big part of my job was to locate and isolate Carmen Navarro.
他的身份是假的 而这些东西
He's not who he says he is. And all of this,
不管是干嘛的 都不是什么好东西
whatever it's for, it's not fucking good.
爱德华 有人在吗
Edward! Anybody here?
卡门 布莱恩
Carmen! Brian!
天哪
Oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
老天
Jesus...
你是个棘手的问题 这就是现在的情况
A conundrum. That's what this is.
我不知道你是来帮我 还是来杀我
'Cause I don't know if you're here to help me or finish the job, you know?
你得给我个满意的理由
I'm gonna need you to give me one really good reason
告诉我 为什么我不该在抽完这支烟后打爆你的头
why I shouldn't finish this cigarette and shoot you in the fucking head.
茶杯
第一季 第五集
改编自罗伯特·麦卡蒙《毒刺》
你是来了结我的
You've come to finish me off?
我他妈要了结你
I'm gonna be the one who fucking finishes you.
我发誓 我只是来寻求帮助的
I swear to you, I just came here for help.
我说过了 另一个面具男
I told you. Another man in a mask...
麦克纳布 -对 他
McNab. - Yeah. He...
他出现在我家附近 我们住得很近
He was at our house. We live nearby.
你♥他♥妈♥能别撒谎了吗
Why don't you stop fucking lying?!
我没撒谎 我向上帝发誓 我没撒谎
I am not lying! I swear to God I'm not lying!
我没撒谎 听我说 我儿子病了
I am not lying! I'm telling you, my son is sick.
病得很重
He is really, really sick!
都是废话 你为什么来这里
That's the bullshit part. Why come here?
因为 -你为什么不带他去医院
Because... - Why not go to a fucking hospital, huh?
说啊 -求你了
Huh?! - Please.
饶命
Please, please, please...
求你了
Please.
可恶
Fuck!
好吧
Okay...
听我说 我们试过去镇上 但是
I'm telling you, we tried to get into town, but...
这一段听起来太扯淡了
This part is gonna sound like bullshit, I know,
但那里画了线
but there's this paint, okay?
地上画的蓝色油漆线
This blue line of paint on the ground
不知道这东西叫什么
marking this, I don't know what you call it,
一种力场
this kind of... this kind of force field.
你越过线 就会死
If you cross the line, you die!
听听你的话
Listen to you.
演得好像你在说真话
Acting like you're telling the truth,
就好像我听不出来撒谎似的
like I don't know what lies sound like.
我不知道你在说什么 -继续装傻
I don't know what you're talking about. - Keep playing dumb,
我要朝你肚子开一枪 -我没撒谎
I'm gonna put a bullet in your stomach. - I am not lying!
我儿子的病是真的 那条线是真的 那该死的力场也是真的
Not about my son, not about the line, and not about the goddamn force field!
别他妈再说什么力场了
Stop fucking saying "force field"!
如果你真的见过麦克纳布
If you'd really met McNab,
你就知道事实并非如此
you'd know that's not what it is.
好吧 那到底是怎么回事
Okay, fine. What the hell is it then?
你听我说 这是个陷阱
I'm telling you, it's a trap.
牢笼
A cage.
隐形的死亡牢笼
An invisible, goddamn death trap cage.
它的运作原理 不是我这种人能理解的
How it works is miles above my pay grade.
此外 它怎么运作的不重要
And besides, the "how" of it doesn't matter.
重要的是 它是真实存在的
What matters is it's real,
很邪恶 你根本看不见它
it's bad, and you can't fucking see it!
声音调小一点
Take it down a notch.
嘿 新来的 特拉维斯
Hey, new guy. Travis.
你在干什么呢
What the hell you doin'?
抱歉 我只是
Sorry. I'm... just...
老天
Jesus.
孤独的旅途
♪ Lonely process ♪
独一无二的旅途
♪ Only process ♪
我会为你补偿所有
♪ I will make it up to you ♪
等到事情无法挽回 你才知道陷阱的存在
You don't even know the trap's there until it's too late.
你以为自己只是散个步
You think you're going for a walk,
然后 嘭
and then, bam! Just like that...
你死了
you're dead.
他们这样做 是为了不让人知道陷阱在那里
I mean, they make it that way so nobody'll know the trap's there.
他们以为自己真♥他♥妈♥聪明
Think they're so fucking clever.
但我知道它就在那
But I know it's there.
突然 -等等
Suddenly... - Wait...
他们是谁来着
Who's "they" again?
天外来客
Visitors.
没错
That's right. That's right.
我称呼他们为小绿人
I would've called them Little Green Men,
但你称他们为访客
but you call 'em Visitors.
而此处的人群里 可能就有这样的天外来客
And any one of us in here could be... one of these Visitors.
包括你 对吧
Even you. Right?
我可能是
I could be.
对
Yes.
给个忠告
Word to the wise.
别让麦克纳布跟着你进浴室
Don't let McNab follow you into the bathroom
除非你想被检查
unless you wanna get probed.
对 很有趣
Yeah, that's funny.
但帮我个忙
But do me a favor.
看着这个继续笑
Try laughing at this.
老天 -对
Jesus. - Yeah...
我曾今也这么想
that's what I thought.
我只是蹭到了陷阱的边缘而已
All I did was brush up against the edge of the trap.
几乎没碰到 -没人想看这个
Barely touched it. - No one needs to see that.
这是真的
This is real.
正发生的事
This is happening!
不是臆想
And not someday.
是现在发生的事
It's happening now.
他们已经来了
They are here.
就在我们当中
And they walk among us!
够了 打住 我告诉过你
That's it! You're done. I told ya.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
给我 快点
Now. Come on.
那我怎么回家
How am I supposed to get home?
与我无关 麦克纳布
Not my problem, McNab.
你拿走我的钥匙 大艾尔
Taking my keys, Big Al,
那就跟你有关了
makes it your problem.
给他开呢
What about him?
好吧 新来的 给
Fine. New guy? Here.
接着
Catch.
这枚戒指 是我对你的爱
♪ This ring means I love you ♪
那道疤
That scar.
怎么了
What about it?
到底发生了什么
What really happened?
我刚才说的都是真的
I said what really happened.
你不知道这个隐形的死亡陷阱是怎么运作的
And you've got no idea how this invisible death trap thing works?
那不代表它不存在
Doesn't mean it's not real.
对 但一定是由什么东西引起的
Yeah, but it has to have something, right?
某种能量 或者力量
Some kind of energy or power source.
当然有根源
There's a source.
是某种你从未见过的东西
It's like nothing you've ever seen.
五彩斑斓
It's... it's iridescent,
而且是活的
and it's alive.
靠近它 它会像海妖之歌♥一样呼唤你
Get near it, and it calls out to you like a... like a siren song.
像什么
Like a what?
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表