剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
♪ I'm gonna move, I'm gonna go ♪
我要告诉所有我认识的人
♪ Gonna tell everyone I know ♪
我要在乡村中心找到一个家
♪ Lookin' for a home in the heart of the country ♪
乡村中心
♪ Heart of the country... ♪
你能闭嘴吗
Can you shut the fuck up?
停
Steady.
是她吗
Is that her?
他妈的
Mother fuck!
我见过这辆车
I've seen that car before.
不是她
No, that's not her.
这是他妈的海登
That's fucking Hayden.
海登是谁
Who's Hayden?
你是接替海登开车的
Hayden's the asshole you're replacing.
你要戴的面罩是他之前戴的
That's his mask you're gonna be wearing.
接替 我以为...
Replaced? I thought we were...
他是想打草惊蛇
He's gonna fucking spook her.
海登以前是我们这个小团队的成员
Hayden was a member of our little band of brothers.
直到他把事情搞砸了 他就是个神经病
Until he preemptively shit the fucking bed. Told you he's a psycho.
好好好 快点滚吧
Yeah, that's right. Get the fuck out of here.
刚才好险啊
That was fucking cutting it too close.
没事的
We're fine. We're good.
出现了
Got a visual.
是她
That's her.
走
Let's go.
看
Whoa. Look, look.
她带了帮手
She brought help.
看起来很凶
Looks like a killer.
应该是被她训练出来的
Bet she trained him to do just that.
天啊
Jesus.
好了 跟上
All right, let's go.
找到了
Gotcha.
美国鱼类及野生动植物管理局
门口的女人 看到了吗
Woman in the doorway. See?
那一定是好的来客
That's got to be our good Visitor.
她像是生病了
She just looks sick.
天哪 流星落在附近还不到48小时
Jesus Christ. Meteor hits in the immediate vicinity less than 48 hours ago. Fact.
我们的目标专门来这里
Our target, locked and loaded, comes here. Fact.
那个女人看着像被附身了
And that woman is behaving exactly like somebody who's being inhabited.
我们要冲上去 说那位女士是外星来的杀手吗
We're just gonna march up and accuse some lady of being a killer alien?
怎么处理好的那个女士 绑♥架♥她吗
And do what with the other lady? Kidnap her?
特拉维斯 -我只是
Travis. - I'm just... I'm just trying...
你想坐在车里 看那个家庭惨遭毒手
You wanna just sit here and watch bad shit happen to that family?
还是拯救生命
Or you wanna save some lives?
操 -好吧
Fuck it. Fuck! - Okay.
操
Fuck.
保持警惕
Eyes wide, boys! Eyes wide!
太疯狂了
This is fucking insane.
她在撒谎
准备行动 -我做什么
On the move! What do I do?
把水池弄好
Just set the pool up.
不 等下 我们不会真要...
No, wait. Come on. We're not really gonna...
特拉维斯 拜托
Travis, please!
安全
Clear!
在那
There!
操 快开啊
Fuck, come on.
快 该死
Come on. God dammit. Fuck.
有人中枪
Man down, man down!
溺水者急救
该死
Oh, fuck! Fuck.
天哪
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
麦克纳布
McNab!
待那别动
Stay there!
天哪
Holy...
来不及了 特拉维斯 对不起
There's no time, Travis! I'm sorry!
麦克纳布
McNab!
等等 拜托
Wait, please!
别把我留在这 -她在设陷阱
Don't leave me! - She's setting the trap!
等等我 求你
Wait, please!
不
No!
操
Oh, fuck.
拜托
Please...
接电♥话♥啊 快接啊
Please pick up, please pick up.
别把我留在这
Please don't leave me... Oh...
麦克纳布 不要抛下我
Come on, McNab. Please, please, please don't leave me...
那个来客
So the Visitor...
寄居到你身上
it moved into you?
你是说我脑海里的那道声音
The voice in my head?
那是我自己的
The voice that's me.
还有另一道声音在我脑海里
There was another voice in there.
吼叫着
Yelling.
愤怒着
Angry.
在我脑海里轰鸣
A fucking battering ram of a voice.
然后一切都变得诡异起来
And then everything went weird
让人目眩头晕 像是溺水了
and dizzy, and I felt like I was drowning.
但我没死 我只是
But I didn't die. I just kept
溺水了
drowning...
在虚无中不断沉溺
drowning and drowning in this nothing.
我挣扎着 想浮出水面
I tried to fucking fight it. I tried to swim to the surface.
然后
And...
成功了
I did.
就那么一瞬间 我成功了
Just for a second, I-I broke through,
我夺回了身体
and I was me.
能开口说话了
And I was able to say something.
我说 停下
I said, "Stop."
请停下
Please, stop.
但没用
But it didn't.
你是谁
Who... Who are you?
我在哪
Where am I?
麦克纳布
McNab!
麦克纳布
McNab!
你去哪了
Where the fuck did you go?!
特拉维斯
Travis. Travis?
特拉维斯
Travis!
天哪
Oh, shit!
看着我
Okay... Look at me... Look at me...
我们会带你离开这
We're gonna get... We're gonna get you outta here.
把你送去医院
We're gonna... We're gonna get you to a hospital.
你在说什么
What... What are you saying?
操
Fuck it!
我当时脑子一片混乱 它转移到了奥尔森身上
I was so fucked up, it moved into Olsen.
在我看来这是件好事
Which I thought was a good thing, you know?
因为我当时只想离开那鬼地方
'Cause all I wanted was to get the fuck out of there.
藏起来
Hide.
我看着她进了筒仓
I saw her go into the fucking silo.
看着她设下陷阱
I saw her set the trap.
我做了什么呢
And what did I do?
只是傻站着
Just stood there.
我本来能阻止她
Maybe I could have stopped her.
我本来能阻止这一切
Maybe I could have stopped all of this.
总会有办法解除陷阱 不是吗
There's got to be some way to turn the fucking trap off, though, right?
只有设下陷阱的那个来客能解除
Only one who can stop it is the Visitor who made it.
其他人都会被陷阱杀死
Anyone else, it'll kill 'em.
它会诱人靠近 像飞蛾扑火那样
It'll draw 'em in, like a moth to flame,
杀死靠近者
then kill 'em.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
不想在这里 就这样死去
Not here, not like this.
但至少
But at least this way...
我死得并不孤独
I don't have to die alone, anymore.
求你
Please, I am begging you.
求求你了
I am begging you.
放我走吧
All you have to do is let me go.
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表