剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
玛丽·爱丽丝·达克
Mary Alice Ducker.
看起来就是位寻常女士 对吧
Just looks like some lady, right?
嗯 相信我
Yeah. Trust me,
她身上有天外来客
that's a Visitor.
坏的那种
A bad one.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
和我一起的
People I'm with,
卡罗尔和迈洛
Carol and Milo,
就是在聊天室给你介绍的那两个人
the ones in that chat room I showed you,
已经跟踪她两年了
been following her going on two years now.
就这样毫无缘由地跟踪她吗
Just following her for no reason?
你那批判性的思维又来了
There's that critical brain of yours.
天啊
Ah, Christ!
我也想知道
I wondered that too.
但相信我
But trust me,
他们这么做是有原因的
they have their reasons.
她的活动很规律
No deviation from her daily routine,
直到两周前
until two weeks ago, that is.
突然之间 她变得异常活跃
Then all of a sudden, she gets real active.
买♥♥枪 扎线带
Buying a gun, zip ties,
各种装备
all kinds of gearing up,
各种准备工作
getting ready kind of activities.
天啊 我不知道
Jesus, I don't know about this.
然而 我们知道
Well... we do, so.
玛丽·爱丽丝的举动
Mary Alice's behavior,
所有的流星迹象
all the meteor activity,
都表明另一个来客就要到来了
means another Visitor is coming.
一个好的
A good one.
把这个贴上去
Put this up.
我们不知道她什么时候会行动
We don't know when she'll make her move,
但肯定快了
but it's going to be soon.
时间不多了
Clock's ticking.
好的来客到达后
When the good Visitor gets here,
玛丽·爱丽丝会追杀它
Mary Alice is going to hunt it down.
特拉维斯
她行动时 我们跟踪她
When she does, we hunt her down,
她会带我们找到它
and she leads us right to it.
之后呢
Then what?
之后我们搞定一切
Then we save the fucking day.
就是这样
That's what.
0316beccabea · 刚才
有点慢啊 Tex
BlueEyes_4760 · 刚才 [版主]
还在寻找那个热信♥号♥♥
Tyrnnicaurus_Tex · 刚才
你♥妈♥的♥热源热信♥号♥♥
0316beccabea· 刚才
这下好多了
V3rilP14net1129 · 刚才
BlueEyes 热源读数很高 目标即将到达
用户登录名:BlueEyes_4780
收到
0316beccabea · 刚才
有点慢啊 Tex
BlueEyes_4760 · 刚才 [版主]
还在寻找那个热信♥号♥♥
Tyrnnicaurus_Tex · 刚才
你♥妈♥的♥热源热信♥号♥♥
0316beccabea· 刚才
这下好多了
V3rilP14net1129 · 刚才
BlueEyes 热源读数很高 目标即将到达
BlueEyes_4780 · 刚才 [版主]
收到
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你是怎么知道这些的
I mean, how come you know all this stuff?
如果你只是
What if you're just...
怎么说呢
I don't know...
捕风捉影
chasing shadows?
婴儿蓝
Baby blue.
你见过的最蓝的眼睛
Bluest eyes you've ever seen.
我女儿 艾丽莎
My daughter Alyssa.
十年前
Ten years ago, um,
在我搬到这之前
long before I moved here,
艾丽莎 她只是去树林里散了个步
Alyssa, she just... went for a walk in the woods.
仅此而已
That's it,
只是散步
a walk.
回来就变了
And came back changed.
一个来客
A Visitor, um,
好的来客
a good one,
附身了她
was inhabiting her.
当时
I thought...
我都不知道自己在想什么 我试着拨♥打♥911
I don't know what I thought. I tried to call 9-1-1,
但是电♥话♥根本打不通
but the phones were dead.
陷阱早就布置好了 艾丽莎被盯上了
The trap had already been sprung and Alyssa was being hunted.
之后一个坏的来客 敲我们的门
Then a bad Visitor knocked on our door.
我是亚当 我是来帮忙的
"My name's Adam, and I'm here to help."
穿的像个急救人员
Dressed like an EMT,
看起来像是能帮我们的人
looked like someone who would help.
我想要松一口气
I wanted to be relieved,
但那不合常理
but it didn't make sense.
他看出我脸上的怀疑 用枪指着我
He saw doubt on my face, pointed a gun at me.
我僵住了
I froze.
他也有一瓶这种液体
He also had a bottle of this liquid,
他喝了一些
and he drank some of it,
强迫艾丽莎也喝了一些
forced Alyssa to drink some.
然后他把她拖出了房♥子
Then he dragged her out of the house.
我跟着他们
I chased after them.
他们越过陷阱 无事发生
But they just... walked through the trap like it was nothing.
我触碰到边线
When I reached the edge of the trap,
疼得要命
the pain was absolute.
剧烈的疼痛
I mean, it was everything.
但是 不知怎么 我向后摔倒了
But, somehow, I fell backwards.
我试着爬起来
Of course, I tried to get back up
想穿过去 但是
and go through it, but...
这次我能感觉离边线太近了
This time I could tell the trap was close
因为我能感受得到
'cause I could feel it.
只要陷阱在附近 我就能觉察到
Bet I'd feel it if one of those traps was close right now.
那种疼痛
That ache.
之后
And then,
在某个时间点
at some point, the...
陷阱消失了
the trap, it was just gone.
并且
And...
他们也消失了
of course, by then, so were they.
它带走了艾丽莎
It took Alyssa.
差不多
Not far.
结果是
It turned out...
它可能在等什么人
well, I'm guessing it had someone waiting.
等一个能把艾丽莎和她身上的来客分离的人
Someone it could move the Visitor inhabiting Alyssa into.
这么说 那个坏的来客放她走了
So, the bad one let her go.
不
No.
我找到了艾丽莎
I found Alyssa...
第二天早上发现的
the next morning...
艾丽莎死了
dead.
被割喉了
Throat cut,
在一家便利店后面的垃圾箱里
in a dumpster behind a convenience store.
这是
This is...
这就是来客让她喝的
This is what the Visitor made her drink.
这就是那个液体
This... This is the liquid.
这是你的了
It's yours.
什么 我不能 -可以的
What? No, I can't... - Yes, yes.
收下
Yes, yes, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
没人会受伤吧
Nobody gets hurt?
我会尽力避免
Not if I can help it.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我需要你去开车
I need you to drive the car.
我想要匹马 我想要只羊
♪ Want a horse, I want a sheep ♪
我想要睡个安稳的觉
♪ Gonna get me a good night's sleep ♪
住在乡村中心的家里
♪ Livin' in a home in the heart of the country ♪
拿着扎带
Hey, take a zip tie.
我要这个做什么 -只是以防万一
What am I supposed to do with it? - Just in case.
我要出发了 我要走了
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表