剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
像诱虫灯一样
Like a bug light.
引你上钩
It lures you in.
让你着迷
Mesmerizes you.
越走越近
Closer and closer...
直到 啪
until, zap!
给我一个撒谎的理由
Give me a reason why I'd lie.
大多数人撒谎不需要理由
Most people don't need a reason.
告诉你一个小秘密
Let you in on a little secret?
我和大多数人不一样
I'm not most people.
事情不在我们的掌控之中
真受不了
For fuck's sake.
你还好吗
You okay in there?
我进来了啊
I'm coming in.
真见鬼
What the fuck?
《意识扫描》["君主"政♥府♥支持企业通过将思想和创意扫描进"云端"来控制未来社会 少数抵抗者则试图夺回自♥由♥ 重塑现实]
我只是 来看看你
I was just... I-I was just checking on you.
别
Just don't...
我不在乎
I don't care.
也不在乎有人觉得我在胡言乱语
Don't care if anybody... thinks I'm full of shit, either.
是个骗子
A liar.
疯子
Off my rocker.
但是你
But you...
我在你的眼中看到了 特拉维斯
I see it in your eyes, Travis.
看到了什么
You see what?
你在问自己
You're asking yourself...
万一这个疯疯癫癫的老混♥蛋♥说的是真的呢
..."What if this crazy, old bastard's actually telling the truth?"
我不是什么伪装的外星人
I am not some kind of alien in disguise.
而这听起来
Which is exactly
正像是伪装的外星人会说的话
what an alien in disguise would say.
闭上嘴 别他妈的动了
Just shut up and don't fucking move.
要怎样呢
How then?
我要怎样才能证明我不是天外来客
How do I prove I'm not one of these Visitors?
问题就在这儿
That's the whole thing.
你不能
You can't.
麦克纳布肯定告诉过你
McNab would have told you that.
其实他都没和我说过话
Well, he wasn't exactly talking to me.
他把枪口对准我们 然后在白板上写了些东西
He just pointed a gun at us and wrote down on this whiteboard thing, so.
我不知道发生了什么
Listen... I-I don't know what happened
或者这里正在发生着什么 但是
or what's happening here, but hey,
你真的需要帮助
I do know you need help. You do.
我妻子 她是个医生 我们有药品 她可以帮你
My wife, she's a doctor. We have medicine. She can help you.
还以为是你儿子需要帮助呢
Thought you needed help for your son.
现在你老婆又他妈的成医生了
Now your wife's a fuckin' doctor?
讲故事能不能有点逻辑
Can't keep your goddamn story straight.
不是那种医生 她是个兽医
Not that kind of doctor. She's a veterinarian.
他妈的别说了 医生 兽医
Just fuckin' stop. Doctor. Veterinarian.
生病的小孩 不知道发生了什么
Sick kid. No idea what happened here.
也许你确实没撒谎 需要帮助
Or you're not lying and you do need help.
真♥他♥妈♥的棘手
Fucking conundrum.
我不过只是想要一点点控制
All I ever wanted was a little control.
掌控自己的生活 或是发生在我身上的这些事
Control over my life, over what happens to me.
我真傻
Idiot I am...
我上当了
I fell for it.
你聪明又机敏
You're smart, on the ball.
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
电视 网络上的人
Guys on TV, the internet,
高谈阔论飞碟 不明飞行物
going on about flying saucer, UFOs,
外星人尸体解剖
alien autopsies.
全都是放屁
All bullshit.
全都建立在你能看到的东西之上
And all based on something you can see.
比如穿橡胶服的那些家伙
Guy in a rubber suit type stuff.
我所说的外星人
What I'm saying,
没有实体
is no... body.
完全没有
No nothing.
看不见 摸不着
No there there.
特拉维斯
Travis! I...
想想 没有实体的生物
Think... non-corporeal entities.
没有不明飞行物 -你都没有实体 还会需要宇宙飞船吗
No UFOs? - Who needs a spaceship when you don't have a body?
确实 但流星呢
Yeah, but meteors?
每年有上千颗流星坠入地球
Thousands of meteors smack into Earth every single year.
天外来客只需要搭个便车
A Visitor just hitches a ride,
完全不会引起人们的注意
and nobody blinks an eye.
想想吧
Think about it.
然后他们会偷走我们的身体
And they steal our bodies?
我可没有说过偷
I didn't say "steal."
我说的是居住
I said "inhabit."
控制
Control.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
你不必现在就信
I don't need you to be a true believer,
之后 你会相信的
at least not until you truly believe.
我很高兴你还在听
I'm just glad you're still listening.
这代表你有批判性思维
It means you got a critical brain.
不带评判
No judgment.
没有嘲弄
No scoffing. Just...
只是听着 权衡证据
take it in, weigh the evidence...
然后做出选择
then decide for yourself.
之后他们会做什么
Then what do they do?
占据你的身体之后
After they inhabit you?
有好的来客 也有坏的
You got good Visitors, you got bad ones.
它们来自同一个地方
From the same place.
好的来客到达后 坏的会追捕它
When a good one shows up, a bad one hunts it down.
为什么
Well, why?
为什么在这里
Why here?
好问题
Million-dollar question.
问到了重点
And you zeroed right in on it.
这就是批判性思维
There's that critical brain.
特拉维斯 你非常敏锐
Razor sharp, Travis, razor sharp.
你是怎么知道这些事的
So, how come you know all this stuff?
那里 看
Oh, there, look.
时间正好
Right on time.
我去 那不是...
Shit, no, that-that's not...
可能是 也可能不是
Well, it could be something. Could be nothin'.
稍等
Give me a minute.
他和我是一伙的
This guy's with me.
他会拿枪吗
Can he hold a gun?
好问题 -去试试吗
That's a good question. - Should we find out?
我们去兜一圈
Let's take a ride.
这会让你被开除的
That would've flunked you out of the academy.
给我
Give me this.
拇指远离
Thumbs clear.
瞄准你的目标
Point it at your target.
对齐食指和中指
Line up the index and middle finger.
简单 有效
It's simple, effective.
这些照片到底是怎么回事
What's the deal with the photos of you guys anyway?
射杀陌生人很简单
Shooting a stranger, that's easy.
射杀朋友
Shooting a friend,
却很困难
that's hard.
你不是警♥察♥了
So, you're not police anymore.
没错 我已经离开警队了
Me and the force parted ways, that's correct.
很好 特拉维斯 你要知道
That was nice, Travis. Just know,
射杀对方不能确保你的安全
shooting isn't what's going to save you.
天外来客 没有实体
A Visitor, it's made of nothing.
像是水蒸气 或者空气
It's like... vapor or air.
枪杀不死它
Shooting can't kill it.
你可以打死宿主
And you can kill the host.
但天外来客
But the Visitor?
会钻进其他人的身体
It'll just hop into somebody else.
是这样的
But here's the thing.
我们已经找到了一个人
We've got our eyes on someone.
某个已经被来客寄居的人
Someone who's being inhabited by a Visitor.
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表