These but the trappings and the suits of woe.
大家都死了
Everyone's dead.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
好棒
- Bravo! - Bravo!
真棒
Bravo!
"我们不能开车兜风去"
We can't go driving in an automobile
"没有摩托车表演平衡特技"
There ain't no motorcycles Poppin' up on the wheels
"不能随意航行直到遇上陆地"
Can't go sailing Till we drop on the land
"来吧 亲爱的 牵我的手"
- So, come on, darlin' grab my hand - Hey.
-可以吗? -拜托了
- May I? - Yes, please.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这里似乎
You seem...
这里似乎由你做主 对吧?
You seem to be in charge here, correct?
没错
Yes.
我是一个族群的特使
I am an emissary from a community that has
在此之前我们都与世隔绝
until now, never once revealed its existence to the rest of the world.
然后我
And... I...
前来邀请你们
I come to you with an invitation.
文明博物馆理事会诚挚邀请行者交响乐团
于仲夏前夕担纲本馆剧场首个登台团体
这是我们第一份邀请函
It's the first invitation.
我们邀请行者交响乐团来访文明博物馆
We invite The Traveling Symphony to visit us at The Museum of Civilization.
文明博物馆是什么?
What's the Museum of Civilization?
一个重视人类文化与过去的地方
A place that values human culture. And the past.
谁管什么过去
F**k the past.
我们从不停止巡演
We never leave the wheel.
"我们能在月光下流浪"
We can go wondering under the moon.
你的镇名很棒
I like the name of your town.
她的鼻子像爸爸
She's got Daddy's nose.
-希望脑袋像妈妈 -是啊
- Hopefully, Mommy's brain. - Yeah.
我去跟大伙儿放松一下
I'm gonna go chill with the guys.
是我很自私
I was being selfish.
不是自私
Not selfish.
是伤心
Sad.
我很难过 但这不是再见
I'm sad. But it's not goodbye.
我会回去 我就在这里
I'll be back. I'll be here.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我知道有人离开
I know that when someone goes or...
或死去的感觉
someone dies...
我知道那让你多么难受
I know how hard that is for you.
琪丝汀
Kirsten...
我不希望她面对那些
I want it to be different for her.
我懂
I understand.
-凯伦实际上做了什么吗? -没做什么
- So, did Karen actually do anything or... - I don't know.
大家看过来
Everyone! Everyone...
谢谢生产中心各位接生员和陪产员
Thank you to all the midwives and doulas from the birth center.
这就是巡演的起点
This is where the wheel begins.
每年夏天都一样
And every summer, it's the same.
行者交响乐团会回来
The Travelling Symphony comes back...
琪丝汀雷蒙会博得满堂喝彩
and Kirsten Raymonde brings down the house.
琪丝汀好棒
- Yeah, Kirsten! - Amazing!
我今天认识了新朋友
I met a new friend today
我答应会为他的太太唱首挽歌♥
and I promised him I'd sing a dirge for his wife.
但这首歌♥也献给各位和所有逝去的人们
But this is for all of you and all of the lost.
"今夜"
This ae neet
我喜欢鬼魂
I like ghosts.
你今晚表现很棒
- This ae neet - You were really good tonight.
最近是谁住你的帐篷?
Who's in your tent these days?
"每一个夜晚"
Every night.
没有人
- Every neet and all - No one.
"炉火 睡眠"
Fire and sleep
"与烛光"
And candle light
"基♥督♥迎接汝的灵魂"
And prized receive thy soul
我记得伤害
"汝若付出"
If ever thou gavest me more...
你搬家了
So, you've moved...
搬进衣柜
into the closet.
我不想待在那里面
I didn't wanna stay in there.
我懂
I get it.
那是什么?
What's that?
一本书
A book.
亚瑟利安德给我的
Arthur Leander gave it to me.
世上就只有一本
It's the only copy.
《十一号♥太空站》
"我记得伤害"
"I remember damage."
我也记得
Me, too.
"然后逃脱"
"Then escape."
精彩的故事
Good story.
"每一个夜晚"
Every night.
我喜欢精彩的逆转胜
"Love a good comeback."
法兰克
Frank!
正确发音是"麦基诺" 岛名不是"麦基奈"
It's pronounced "Ma-kuh-naw," not "Mac-kin-ac," the island.
北方不生长硫色绚孔菌
Chicken of the Woods don't grow up north.
还有
And...
你很诡异
You're creepy.
你心中满是爆发日的伤痛
You're charged with that Day Zero pain.
仿佛你未曾走出来
It's like you never left.
你演得太好了
You were incredible.
没有啦
Oh, not really.
但谢谢夸奖
But thank you.
我和寇迪必须加入行者交响乐团
It's important that Cody and I join the Travelling Symphony.
我们不会打扰太久
We won't be with you for long.
不准
No.
那你的朋友会逐一消失
Then your friends are gonna start to disappear.
艾莉 指挥
Alex, the Conductor...
查莉和杰若米会跟宝宝留下 但
Charlie and Jeremy, they're staying back with the baby, but...
不准
No.
你从哪儿听来那句台词?
Where did you hear that line?
"对怪物来说 我们才是怪物"你打哪儿听来的?
"To the monsters, we're the monsters." Where did you hear that?
预言
The Prophecy.
"我记得 伤害"
"I remember damage."
"今夜"
This ae neet This ae neet
"每一个夜晚"
Every neet and all
"炉火 睡眠"
Fire and sleep
"与烛光"
And candle light
"基♥督♥迎接汝的灵魂"
And prized receive thy soul
"我记得伤害"
"I remember damage."
送你回家吧
Let's get you home.