和无人机方案
各位好像都知道世界要毁灭了
You all seem to know that the world is coming to an end.
这正好提醒了我们
So... it's a good reminder
我们过去和现在的作为可说是白忙一场
that nothing we have done or do matters at all.
这样说不对
But it does. It does.
我深爱的男人昨晚死了
The man I loved died last night
而
and...
我深爱的男人昨晚死了 而我在工作
The man I loved died last night, and I went to work.
我深爱的男人昨晚死了
The man I loved died last night...
但我却在工作
and I went to work instead.
我在这里跟各位开会
And I'm here with you, and you, and you...
黄先生 您一点都不重要
You don't matter at all, Mr. Huang.
您的公♥司♥正在沉沦
Your company is falling into the sea.
所以我必须问
So, I have to ask.
为什么我不在首演现场?
Why wasn't I at that play?
我心爱的人死去时为什么我不在他身旁?
Why wasn't I with my love when he died?
吉姆?
Jim?
人类最初仰望星空时心里在想
When mankind first looked up to the stars, mankind thought...
非直线运输究竟是什么?
"Nonlinear delivery options, what are those things?"
中国技术公♥司♥
卡罗 里面的气氛真是沉重
That was some intense stuff in there, Carroll.
我们都要死了吧?
We're all gonna die, huh?
应该是 吉姆
I think so, Jim.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我甚至不知道你有没有家庭
I don't even know if you have family back home.
我没有
I do not. I do not. Do not... I do not.
我也是一样
I don't either.
我想要卸下自尊心的包袱 然后再
Yeah, makes me wanna unpack some my self-esteem baggage big-time before we...
我去打高尔夫球是因为我以为大家都会这么做
I went golfing because I thought that's what a person would do.
我知道
I know.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
吉姆 我也好害怕
I'm scared too, Jim.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我听说柜台会免费提供密封房♥间的工具
I heard they're givin' out complementary room-sealing kits at the front desk.
-我们去领一些吧 -好
- Yeah, we should go get some. - Yeah.
应该非常抢手
Probably goin' like hotcakes.
里昂 你好 是我
Leon? Hey, it's me.
抱歉过这么久才回电
Sorry it took so long to call you back.
你到了吗?
Did you get there?
到了啊
Yeah.
我登上罗伯斯比尔号♥了
I'm onboard The Robespierre.
我就知道你会活下来
I knew you were a survivor.
这都是托你的福
You got me here.
那就好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
我安全了
I'm safe.
很高兴见到你
Really good to see you.
别走
Stay.
我们一起吃晚餐
Let's have dinner.
对街有一家意大利餐厅
There's this Italian restaurant that's across the street.
我认识那里的人 他非常风趣
I know the guy. He's very funny.
亚瑟 我会赶不上飞机
Arthur, I'd miss my flight.
好吧
Okay.
不过我
But I...
我可以再过来
I can come back.
当然了
Yes.
再见
Bye.
我有任务得完成
I have a job to do.
我现在还有任务得完成 我之前九次都找到你了
I still have a job to do. I have found you nine times before.
也许是十次
Maybe ten.
我会再找到你的
And I'll find you again.
没有什么营救任务
There is no rescue mission.
我们安全了
We are safe.