节目单 亚瑟利安德饰演李尔王
我乃国王 如假包换
Aye... every inch a king.
朕的眼神能让臣民直打哆嗦
When I do stare, see how the subject quakes.
朕要赦免那人的罪
I pardon that man's life.
你犯了什么罪?通奸吗?
What was thy cause? Adultery?
你不必死
Thou shalt not die.
因为葛罗斯特的私生子也比朕的亲生女儿孝顺
For Gloucester's bastard son was kinder to his father than my daughters got.
越淫乱越好 因为朕缺士兵
To it, luxury, pell-mell, for I lack soldiers.
看那皮笑肉不笑的少女
Behold yond simpering dame
表面上看起来守身如玉
whose face between her forks presages snow
装腔作势
that minces...
跟臭鼬一般
The fitchew, nor... Nor the...
他心脏病发了
He's having a heart attack.
他是在演戏
He's acting.
不对 你看
No, look.
您认识我吗?
Dost thou know me?
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
-我不能 -坐下
- Sit down. - I can't...
-抱歉 借过一下 -季凡
- Oh, sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. - Jeevan.
-抱歉 -坐下啦
- Sorry. - Sir...
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir...
亚瑟
Arthur.
你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor?
有医生吗?
Is there... Is there a doctor?
你能现场有医生吗?
Can you... Is there a doctor?
可以让雪花停下来吗? 巴伯?
Can... someone stop the snow? Bob?
-我不知道要怎么 -巴伯?
I... I can't do this. I don't know how to...
现场怎么会没有医生
How is there not a...
请你让开
Get out of the way. Please, get out of the way. Quick.
快 我需要去颤器
I need a defibrillator.
-动作快 -我找到了
- Quickly. - I got it.
打开
- Unpack it. Now. - Yeah.
谁快把雪关掉
Can someone please turn off the f**king snow?
先生 保持清醒
Come on, sir. Stay with me.
让开
Clear.
充电
Charging again.
再来一次
All right. Okay. So, one more time. One more time.
等一下 你不会心肺复苏术?
Hold on. So you don't know CPR?
不会
No.
但你还是跑上舞台
But you ran on-stage anyway.
对
Yeah.
你认识死者吗?
Did you know the victim?
不认识
No.
不认识 我只是个观众
No. I was just in the audience.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry, excuse me?
你是演员吧?
Hey. Weren't you in the play?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
琪丝汀
Kirsten.
你的父母呢?
Where's your mom or dad?
这里谁负责照顾你?
Who looks after you when you're here?
谭雅
Tanya.
她是驯兽师
The wrangler.
这里有牛吗?
Like your cows?
"驯兽师"是负责照顾小孩的人
They call the person who looks after the kids, "the wrangler."
这样啊 那我们去找驯兽师吧
All right. Come on. Let's... let's go find your wrangler.
不好意思 打扰一下
Hey. Excuse me, sir.
-你知道驯兽师谭雅 -不知道
- Do you know where Tanya... - No.
对 我就是这么说的 可是
Yeah. That's what I said but they...
谭雅在吗?
Tanya?
不好意思 你认识谭雅吗?
Hey, excuse me. Do you know a Tanya?
她负责照顾
She's the wrangler to the...
你觉得亚瑟死了吗?
Do you think Arthur's dead?
如果他死了
If he is...
他死前做的是他最热爱的事
he was doing what he loved most in the world when he died.
这也不错吧?
So, that's cool, right?
演戏也是我最热爱的事
Yeah. Acting is what I love most in the world, too.
是啊 有热情是一件好事
Okay, well, it's... it's good that you have something.
亲爱的 天啊 你还好吗?
Honey, oh, my God. Are you okay?
那就好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - All right.
再见
Bye.
我在找你 你在大厅吗?
太夸张了 他斯了
可恶
F**k.
死了
李尔王
萝拉:我不舒服先回家了
你要来吗?
我只能说
All I can tell you is tonight
亚瑟利安德今晚因为脱水昏倒
Arthur Leander fainted due to dehydration...
拜托 我们都看到了 那才不是脱水的样子
Oh, come on. We saw him. That was not dehydration.
-看起来像心脏病发 -还有问题吗?
- It looks like a heart attack. - You have any questions?
这跟流感有关系吗?
Does this have anything to do with the flu?
我不能说太多细节
I'm not going to get into any details.
驯兽师谭雅呢?
What happened to Tanya the wrangler?
她跟亚瑟上救护车了
Oh, she's in there with Arthur.
你通常都怎么回家?
So, how do you usually get home?
跟谭雅搭L线回家
I take the L with Tanya.
走吧 我送你去搭L线
Okay, come on. I'll walk you to the L.
但没有谭雅和爸妈同意 我不能跟陌生人走
But I can't go with a stranger unless Tanya and my parents say it's okay.
好吧
Okay.
你好 我叫季凡乔德立
Hello. I'm Jeevan Chaudhary.
你是琪丝汀
And you're Kirsten...
-雷蒙 -雷蒙 好的
- Raymonde. - Raymonde. Okay.
这样我们就不是陌生人了
So, now we're not strangers.
走吧
Come on.
十天前
亚瑟利安德
他们还指派莎剧教练给我
You know, they gave me a Shakespeare coach.
电影明星想演莎剧还得先经过考试
Yeah. When movie stars decide to do Shakespeare they make you do a test.
我能想像
I'll bet.
在昨天以前
You know, until yesterday, I thought that...
我以为永远见不到你了
I thought that I was never gonna see you again.
你来做什么?
Why are you here?
我完成了
I finished.
我想要给你一本
I wanted you to have one.
她是琪琪
She's Kiki.
她也参与演出
She's in the play with us.
《十一号♥太空站》
米卡
那是谁?
Who's that?
毁了我人生的混♥蛋♥
He's the asshole that ruined my life.
萝拉 又是我
Hi, Laura. It's me again.
我会晚点到 因为
Gonna be a bit later, 'cause I have...
我得送个东西
I have to drop something off.
可惜你提早走了
But I... I wish you hadn't left.
希望你好点了
But I... I hope you're feeling better.
再见
All right, bye.
保留一点电量 手♥机♥快没电了
You should save your battery. You're in the red.
要是没电会发生什么事? 你也会没电吗?
What happens if it dies before you plug it in again? Do you die, too?
萝拉是谁?
Who's Laura?
萝拉是我女友
Laura is my girlfriend.
你们会结婚吗?
You gonna get married?
大概吧 我觉得会
Probably, yeah. I think so.
你是做什么工作的?
What kind of job do you have?
我是记者
I'm a... I'm a reporter.
类似记者啦
Like a reporter.
应该说是文化评论家兼
Or a cultural critic slash...
我有一个网站
I... I had a website.
我创作内容我目前无业
I create content. I don't have a job.
我还以为你是医生
I thought you were a doctor.
你怎么知道要如何帮亚瑟做急救?
How did you know how to do all that EMT stuff with Arthur?
我觉得应该是
Yeah, I think I just...
看"急诊室的春天"学的
I learned that watching ER.
但你是整个戏院里最先发现的人