But you were the first one in the theatre to know.
也可能只是第一个站起来的人
Or, just the first one who stood up.
不知道自己想做什么一定很难受吧
It must be hard not knowing what you wanna be.
需要一点时间摸索
It takes a while.
是啊 我今年八岁
Yeah. I'm eight.
要吃腰果吗?
Want a cashew?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你记得爸妈的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Do you know your parents' numbers by heart?
记得 记在手♥机♥里
Yeah. In my phone.
西雅乔德立
我的小眼睛侦测到蓝色和粉红色的东西
I spy with my little eye something blue and pink.
你知道流感的事吗?
Do you know about this flu?
-在亚洲流行那个吗? -主要是在欧洲
- What, the thing in Asia? - Mostly Europe.
等一下
Hold on.
去你的 山姆 你以为我在乎吗?
F**k you. Do you think I care at all, Sam?
西北大学急诊室刚把收不下的病患转来我们这里
Northwestern ER just sent their overflow to us.
我今天本来没上班 但一小时前被叫回急诊室
Okay, I wasn't supposed to be at work today but I got called back in to the ER an hour ago.
一个十六岁的孩子昨天晚上从莫斯科飞过来
Sixteen-year-old flew in from Moscow last night.
很早就出现流感的症状
Presented with flu symptoms early.
-上午增加到十二例 症状相同 -西雅 等我一下
- By mid-morning, we've got twelve more same symptoms. - Sorry, Siya. One second.
这种流感前所未见 情况一片混乱
We've never seen a flu like this before. It's f**king chaos.
听起来确实挺严重的
Yeah, I don't know, it sounds kinda bad.
我想问你要不要喝一杯
I was gonna ask you if wanted to get a drink
但看来你会工作到很晚
but I guess you're working late tonight.
萝拉和我吵架了
Laura and I had a fight
-兰妮 我的药在哪里? -因为我又丢了花店的工作
'cause I lost my job at the flower shop.
季凡 现在逃已经来不及了
Jeevan, it's too late to run.
你得去找法兰克
You need to get to Frank.
别相信任何新闻报道
Don't believe a word the news says.
芝加哥完蛋了
The city's gonna be f**ked.
街上人们暴露在感染风险中却毫不知情
People are walking around already exposed and they don't even know it.
不要跟任何人有接触
Avoid contact with anyone.
一个人去找法兰克
Just you. Just Frank.
不过这种事也不是没见过吧
Okay, but this happens though, right. I mean, this happens.
-这是真的吗? -去找法兰克
- This is happening? - Get to Frank.
锁上门窗 堆放障碍物
Lock yourself yourselves in. Build a barricade.
-这样才有机会生存 -生存?
- It's your best chance at surviving. - Surviving?
对 季凡 我就是在跟你说这个
Yes. Jeevan, that is what I'm trying to tell you.
等一下
Hold on.
东西放大厅 放哪里随便 放得下就好
I want this in the lobby. Wherever they fit. I don't care.
-对 -这里也行吗?
- Yes. - Even here?
-我说对 你听不懂吗? -好啦
- What part of yes do you not f**king understand? - All right...
叫他们过来这里
Send them here instead then.
好啊
Yes...
到法兰克家再传讯息给我 好吗?
- Yes! - Right there. Text me when you get to Frank's, okay?
传照片到乔德立家的群组
Send a picture on the Chaudhary chain.
季凡
Jeevan.
医院刚来了几个小朋友
Hey, these kids just came in...
你还记得有次你把草莓调味饮吐在珍妮侃普金身上吗?
Do you remember the time you barfed strawberry Yoo-hoo on Jenny Kempken?
记得
Yeah.
大家都喝巧克力口味 唯一的一瓶草莓被你发现
Everyone had chocolate but you found that one strawberry
你说"怎么了?我就喜欢草莓"
and you were, like, "What? I like strawberries."
你吐在她身上 当时我们在玩
And... you barfed on her when we were playing...
-沙丁鱼游戏 西雅 -对 沙丁鱼游戏
- Sardines, Siya. - Yes, Sardines.
你还说"很好喝"
And you were, like, "It was good."
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我很怀念小时候
I liked when we were kids.
西雅 你为什么
Siya, why are you...
去法兰克家
Get to Frank's.
等一下 西雅 那你
No... Siya... what about you... Siya.
下一站 芝加哥大道
The next stop is Chicago Avenue.
季凡
Jeevan.
季凡
Jeevan.
季凡
Jeevan.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
你家离这里多远?
How far is your house?
很远
It's pretty far.
我们下错站了
We got off at the wrong stop.
这个方向
It's this way.
好
Okay.
世卫组织刚发布新的指引
In the last few moments, new guidance from the WHO the World Health Organization
他们建议多喝水
they're recommending you drink plenty of water
避免接触有症状的人
and avoid contact with those who are displaying symptoms
你的手♥机♥没电会怎样? 你也会没电吗?
What happens if your phone dies? Do you die?
随着情况变化 请静待新的资讯
走慢一点好吗? 雪跑进我的靴子里了
Can you slow down? I have snow in my boots.
-不行 快走 -这里是法兰克乔德立家
- No. Come on. - Hello, you've reached
请留讯息 我会尽快回电
Frank Chaudhary. Please leave me a message and I'll get back to you when I can.
这是你最该接我电♥话♥的时候 你这白♥痴♥隐士
This is the one time you should take my call, you hermit idiot.
我觉得谭雅和亚瑟是男女朋友
I think Tanya and Arthur were boyfriend and girlfriend.
这符合亚瑟的个性 你说谭雅怎样我都相信
Yeah, it fits for Arthur. I'd believe anything about Tanya.
你觉得她爱亚瑟吗?
Do you think she loves him?
绝对不爱
Definitely not.
我家到了
This is it.
再见 季凡
Bye, Jeevan.
我等你进门
I'll wait until you get in the door.
我是萝拉 我现在没空接电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Laura. I can't answer the phone right...
你没钥匙吗?
Don't you have a key?
-钥匙在谭雅那里 -这个死谭雅
- Tanya has it. - F**king Tanya.
那你的邻居呢?
Okay, what about your neighbors?
我爸讨厌我们的邻居
My dad hates the neighbors.
-那住那里的邻居呢? -他们很老了
- What about those neighbors? - They're really old.
琪丝汀 告诉我世界上到底有谁在乎你
Okay. Kirsten, please tell me one person in the world
我会带你去找他们 拜托
who cares about you and I will take you to them. Please.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我好冷
I'm really cold.
走吧
Come on.
跟我去办件事
Come run an errand with me.
我不能把你丢在这里 走吧
I can't leave you here. Come on. Let's go.
走吧
All right, come on.
-我们刚证实 -米兰达 是你吗?
- We've just confirmed... - Miranda, is that you?
-米兰达卡罗? -克拉克?
- Miranda Carroll. - Clark?
你怎么会打这支电♥话♥?
How... How are you calling this phone?
我想亲自告诉你
I wanted to tell you this directly.
亚瑟死了
Arthur has died.
我很遗憾 他
I... I'm so sorry. He...
他今晚在台上心脏病发
He had a heart attack on stage tonight.
演出"李尔王"时
Doing Lear.
我不知道你们最近有没有联络
I mean, I don't know how much you've been in touch lately, you know?
我不该离开的
I shouldn't have left.
米兰达?
Miranda?
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
米兰达?
Miranda.
流感状况更新 感染风险未阻碍旅游
看来你还是能正常搭机
Well, it looks like your flight's safe.
是啊 再睡一小时吧 我们七点才出发
Yeah. You should sleep another hour. We don't have to leave until seven.
我不会去
I'm not coming.
那是你朋友的葬礼
It's your friend's funeral.
我没办法休假两周
I just can't take two weeks off.
你说得对
No, you're right.
这是我的责任 不能每次都要求你一起承担
It's my burden. You can't share my weight every time. Okay?
我接受
I accept this.
流感爆发引起抗♥议♥
请闭嘴 多谢
No, f**king thank you.
情况比各国政♥府♥预期的要严重
This thing is a lot bigger than the major governments expected.
我们并非放羊的孩子
This is not the boy cries wolf.
这次狼真的来了
This is the wolf.
-你有钱吗? -当然有
- Do you have money? - Of course.
-你没有工作 -对 但我身上有钱
- You don't have a job. - Okay, but I have money.
有兄弟是什么感觉?
What's it like, having a brother?
很讨厌
It's annoying.
为什么?