我们比中途岛战役还要掌握更多优势
We got more power than the Battle of Midway.
效率极佳又背景多元
Efficiency of a moth. Great diversity...
-别说了 -我知道了
- Don't. - Gotcha, no.
我很高兴我们两边的公♥司♥合作顺利
I'm just glad our companies found a way to work together.
吉姆 你们公♥司♥收♥购♥了我们公♥司♥
Your company bought our company, Jim.
没错 我来门开了
Yeah, right. Lemme... You got it. Okay.
我们要去菩萨厅
We want Bodhisattva.
菩萨是什么?
What is a Bodhisattva?
中国技术公♥司♥
那个人好像就是黄先生
I think that's Huang.
不会吧 他们一定会先跟我们谈过才结案
No, they wouldn't close a deal without hearing from us first.
至少我是这么想的
At least I don't think so.
你好 我是米兰达卡罗
这位是我同事吉姆菲尔普斯
我们代表海王星物流和PUCA公♥司♥
登记
提案会议取消了 届时会重新安排时间
The pitch meeting is cancelled and will have to be rescheduled.
我还得回去芝加哥 我们得知每项提案
I need to get back to Chicago. We were told that every pitch...
我不懂 也许他们有洁癖?
I don't know. Maybe they're germaphobes?
她说什么?
What did she say?
她祝我们好运
She wished us luck.
你收得到讯号♥吗?
Are you getting any signal?
不行 我还是连不上饭店的无线网路
No. Hotel Wi-Fi is still down.
太好了 欢迎来到"完蛋之岛"
Oh, great. Welcome to "We're F**ked Island."
-这里是个半岛 -什么?
- It's a peninsula. - What?
我说马来西亚
Malaysia.
是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah. Right.
我把卫星电♥话♥留在印第安纳波利斯
I left my SAT Phone in Indie.
你有带吗?
Do you have yours?
这里人变少了吗?
Are there less people here?
我不确定
I don't... I don't know.
我要去展场看看仓库男孩公♥司♥的人在不在
You know what? I'm gonna see if the Warehouse Boys in the showroom.
他们也许知道是什么情况
See if they know what's goin' on.
你认识他们吧?
You know those guys, right?
汉克 小兔还有尼克
Hank and Rabbit. Nick.
卡罗?
Carroll?
米兰达 你还好吗?
Hey, Miranda, you okay?
我没事 我只是
I'm good. I just...
我去拿我的卫星电♥话♥
I'm gonna go grab my SAT phone.
好 等一下一起喝咖啡
Okay. Hey, hit me up for coffee later.
名人到访就不会打烊
No closing time for the famous, apparently.
亚瑟成功说服他们延后打烊
- Yeah. - He's talked them into staying open.
-请喝吧 亲爱的女士 -谢谢你
- Here you go, my lady. - Thank you.
我遇过好多个晚上最后都是这样子
I can't tell you how many nights I've had that have ended like this.
我陪着跟你一样迷人的女性喝酒
Drinking with somebody fascinating like yourself
全都是亚瑟在酒吧勾搭上的
who Arthur acquired three bars previous
他自己反而在跟戏迷聊天
while he talks to his fans.
也许是我勾搭上他
Maybe I acquired him.
亚瑟
Arthur!
-我请他们安静一点 -那是什么?
- I'll tell them to keep quiet. - What's that?
一种感觉
It's a feeling.
怎样的感觉?
What's the feeling?
急忙逃跑
Cut and run.
风暴迅速来临就得急忙弃锚逃跑
When a squall comes up so fast, you gotta cut the anchor and just go.
我父亲有一次这么做
My dad did it once.
他在我们面前用片鱼刀割断绳子
Sliced the rope right in front of us with a filet knife.
那就是我说的感觉
That feeling.
我曾经和祖父一起出航到香农河河口
Well, I used to go sailing with my grandfather the Mouth of the Shannon.
我想像风暴迅速来临 并为此恐惧不已
And the thought of a sudden storm used to terrify me.
我偏好待在陆上 脚踏实地
I prefer the land. Two feet on the ground.
-对不起 -真是够了
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - F**k's sake.
他是好人
He's nice.
你们又喝一轮
Another round.
-生日快乐 -谢谢你
- Happy Birthday - Thanks.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你们谁饰演罗森克兰茨 谁饰演吉尔登斯特?
Which one of you was Rosencrantz and which one was Guildenstern?
这就是好玩的地方
Well, that's the joke.
两个角色可以互换 就跟我和克拉克一样
They're interchangeable. Like Clark and I.
你分辨不出来
You can't tell.
可能不再如此了 他现在可是电影明星
It's probably not the same anymore now that he's a movie star.
我还是罗森克兰茨
I'm still Rosencrantz.
三明治是我发明的
I invented sandwiches.
至少你们有一样的结局
You guys end up the same, at least.
你们都死在哈姆雷特手下
You both get killed by Hamlet.
-我真喜欢她 -没错
- Yeah, I like her. - Yeah.
米兰达 说得好
Well, fair play, Miranda.
快接
Come on...
-米兰达 -里昂?
- Miranda. - Leon?
你得逃离马来西亚 流感突变了
You have to get out of Malaysia. The Flu mutated.
我知道了 中方取消了提案会议
Okay. The Chinese have cancelled the pitch meeting...
别管提案了
Forget about the pitch!
仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me.
你在马来西亚沦陷前还有六到七个小时
You have six, maybe seven hours before Malaysia is on fire.
海王星
-网路上没有任何消息 -不会有消息
- I'm not seeing anything online. - You won't.
亚洲各国政♥府♥效法中国管控了网路
The Asian governments are taking their lead from the Chinese and curating the Internet.
别相信任何所见所闻
You can't trust what you're seeing or what anyone tells you.
-我该如何逃离这里? -走海路
- How do I get out? - By sea.
有一艘油轮叫作罗伯斯比尔号♥ 停泊在离岸十哩的地方
There's a tanker called The Robespierre moored ten miles offshore.
那艘油轮的船长欠我人情
The captain owes me a favor.
你首先得从饭店前往马沙丹帕船坞
First, you have to get from the hotel to the Masa Depan Docks.
你到楼下的饭店柜台报上你的姓名
Go downstairs, go to the front desk, and tell them your name.
我准备了一个包裹 里面有补给品和所有资讯
I've arranged for a package to be waiting with supplies and information
你才能前往罗伯斯比尔号♥
you need to reach The Robespierre.
这些事别告诉任何人
Tell no one what you know
别为了其他人停下脚步 只管保住自己的命
and don't stop to consider anyone's survival but your own.
你会比所有马来西亚人都还快逃出来
You're out in front of the entire Malaysian population.
吉姆菲尔普斯怎么办?
What about Jim Felps?
船长说得很清楚
The captain was explicit.
除了你之外 其他人格杀勿论
He sees anyone but you, it's shoot to kill.
里昂?
Leon?
终点在哪里 到了就知道
You will know your end point when you reach it.
起初 家园尚未沦陷前 他们没怎么注意到我
In the early days, before their home is broken they hardly noticed me.
不要吸引他人的注意为上
It was better to not be noticed.
不要吸引他人的注意为上
It is better to not be noticed.
这里应该有我的包裹 我姓卡罗 526号♥房♥
I think you have a package for me. Carroll, 526.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢谢你
Thank you.
马沙丹帕船坞怎么去最快?
What's the best way to get to the Masa Depan Docks?
米兰达
Hey, Miranda.
谢谢
Thanks.
马来西亚斯里古姆饭店
你也许听说人类文明到达尽头了吧?
All right, you probably heard about the collapse of civilization, right?
我要趁着大家还以为末日要来了溜进去打一场高尔夫球
I'm gonna try to sneak an 18 before they realize the world isn't actually ending.
你下午要做什么?
What are you doing this afternoon?
参加圣诞派对吗?
You're going to a Christmas party?
我要搭上罗伯斯比尔号♥油轮逃离流感
I'm escaping the flu on a tanker called The Robespierre.
好啊
Okay.
吉姆 你该怎么办?
Jim, what are you gonna do?
我们结队逃难
We're gonna travel together as a team.
我会用高尔夫球杆杀出一条生路
I'm gonna kill with my clubs, the wedges.
我死了 你就吃我的肉 你死了 我也会吃你的肉
I die, you eat me. You die, I eat you.
少来了
Come on...
事情大概四小时就会平息
This is all gonna blow over in, like, four hours
会议也会照常进行 我向你保证
and the conference is gonna be back on. Come on. Guaranteed.
吉姆 这样的话
In that case, Jim.
我们要是没有死 我要说你的提案还差得远
If we don't all die I don't think your half of the pitch is there yet.
提案还不够好
It's weak.
我知道了
Okay.
谢谢你告诉我 我会再修改
I appreciate the honesty. I'll work on it.
亚瑟 是我
Arthur, it's me.
你那里现在应该是凌晨四点
It's four in the morning there, I think.
依然还是昨天
You're my yesterday.
希望首演一切顺利