- It doesn't really matter if anyone... - Don't die without seeing Fiji.
去哪里?
See what?
我们刚从斐济回来 那里太漂亮了
We just went! It was incredible.
我们抽烟 冲浪 游泳 全身都充满了活力
We smoked, surfed, swam. Stunning energies.
一切都不一样了
Everything changed.
-听起来棒极了 -不对 不只如此 根本是
- Sounds tremendous. - No. More. It was a...
重获新生
rebirth.
我觉得
But, I mean...
你只要不是在家 好像就能重获新生
You seem to get reborn almost every time you leave the house.
米兰达 你有类似经验吗?
Miranda, does that happen to you?
我还在尝试
Oh, I'm trying.
斐济更胜布拉格吗?
Was Fiji better than Prague?
对了 各位得去一趟布拉格
Yes! Everyone, you all must visit Praha.
你讲英语时说布拉格就好了
You know, when you speak English, you're allowed to call it Prague.
克拉克 别那么刻薄
Hey, Clark. Be nice.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
你刚说你是谁?
Who are you, again?
我是克拉克 亚瑟的老朋友
I'm Clark. I'm an old friend of Arthur's.
克拉克也是我的朋友
Clark is my friend, too.
我曾经也立志成为演员
Well, I once also aspired to be an actor.
我们在九零年代一起饰演罗森克兰茨和吉尔登斯特
We were Rosencrantz and Gilderstern together. Back in the '90s.
不过可惜了结果我不够优秀
But alas, I wasn't good enough in the end.
-不对 你很优秀 -你现在才这么说
- No, you were good. - You say that now.
不过 他人很好
But, you know, the kind thing is he...
还是常常邀请我串门子
He lets me visit, so...
亲爱的 没关系
Hey, babe. It's okay.
我之前说成"布雷格" 就跟那个番茄酱品牌一样
I used to say "Preg." Like the tomato sauce.
是啊
He did.
你是要说"普格"吧
That's Prego.
谢谢纠正 是普格
Thank you. Prego.
不客气
Any time.
我去了
I went...
我在加州大学洛杉矶分校修了一些艺术史课程
I took some art history classes at UCLA
我很想亲眼看看书里提到的画作
and I wanted to, you know, see the paintings that I'd been reading about.
到了现场简直
Being there was like...
难以言喻 根本是
I don't even know how to... It was like...
走进画作里一般
Being inside the paintings, you know?
我小时候就偶尔会幻想这种事
Which is a random fantasy that I had as a kid.
真愚蠢
Just... stupid.
我觉得一点也不愚蠢
I don't think it's stupid at all.
你们看过米兰达的作品吗?
Have you guys seen Miranda's work?
我很崇拜你 我还跟小亚说你是天才
I mean, I'm just an admirer but I told Art I think you are a genius.
你跟谁说?
You told who?
小亚 我是说你丈夫亚瑟
Art. Arthur, your husband.
他带我到泳池小屋看了你的作品
He took me to the pool house and let me see it.
各位 她的作品惊为天人
You guys, it is incredible.
她画的是太空人 不对 这样说不正确
It's about this spaceman... Well, no, it's not about that.
她画的是
It's about...
她画的是历经悲剧的人们 他们感到
It's about someone who survives a tragedy and how they feel so...
无法融入日常生活
alienated from, you know, all the day-to-day stuff, and it's...
她的作品太深奥了
It's just really profound.
爱情总是操之过急
Love will try to see the words before it's finished.
我们一起举杯
I have a toast.
米兰达 别这样
No, Miranda, no.
"我伫望眼前的一片狼藉"
"I stood looking over the damage...
"试图回想在地球的美好岁月"
trying to remember the sweetness of life on Earth.
"我来晚了"
I was late.
"或是你早到了"
Or you were early.
"两者皆是"
Either one.
"我们有一样的任务"
Same mission.
"那就是把杂种寄生虫活活烧死"
Burn every parasite motherf**ker alive."
她是在引述吗?
Is that a quote?
-那是我写的 -真的吗?
- I wrote that. - You did?
没错
Yeah.
我在那部电影里饰演两个角色
I played two parts in that movie, no?
猎户座士兵和外星人
I played Orion soldier me and like an alien-me.
你被外星人寄生
Possessed-by-an-alien you.
克拉克 你还记得我们以前会一起顺台词吗?
Yeah, we used to run lines together. Remember, Clark?
是啊 亚瑟
We did, Arthur.
不好意思 失陪了
Sorry. Excuse me.
我在那部电影里好像死了两次
I think I died, like, two times
-真的吗? -是啊
- in that movie. Yes, yes. - Really?
严格来说是三次
Technically, three.
我真怀念可♥卡♥因♥
I miss cocaine.
他们何时搭上的?
When did it start...
他和伊莉莎白
with Elizabeth?
我不知道
I don't know.
他一定是害怕了
He must've gotten scared.
他只要坠入爱河就会这样
That's usually what happens when he falls in love.
害怕什么?
Scared of what?
谁知道
F**k knows.
电影的第五集没有第四集那么卖♥♥座
Epsilon didn't do as well as Delta.
那个角色被梅尔吉勃逊抢走了
He lost that part to Mel Gibson.
这只是工作
It's just work.
工作就只是工作 不是人生的全部
It's the thing you do. It's not life.
我觉得那本书毁了我的人生
I think that book ruined my life.
我以为你从没看过我的电影
I thought you hadn't seen any of my movies.
我们没什么好谈的
We don't have to talk.
我和伊莉莎白从没有
You know, Elizabeth and I, we've never...
我不在乎你跟谁上♥床♥
I don't care who you f**k.
你我都知道我们走不远
We both knew this was temporary.
我不这么认为
I didn't.
泳池小屋起火了
Pool house is on fire.
为他人所爱是不幸 尤其是有人取代了你
To be loved is a calamity for someone with your job.
你有任务在身
You have work to do.
任务
Work.
爱情总是操之过急
Love will try to see the words before it's finished.
爱情让完成任务遥不可及
Love makes work impossible.
光是生存还不够
Survival is insufficient.
我不想要枉度一生然后死去
I don't wanna live the wrong life and then die.
我不想要枉度一生然后死去
我只有逃跑时才是最佳状态
I am at my best when I'm escaping.
我只有逃跑时才是最佳状态
《十一号♥太空站》
你重拾画笔了
You started over.
泰勒一定会很喜欢
Tyler would love this.
泰勒是我儿子
My son.
你和伊莉莎白的儿子吗?
With Elizabeth?
没错
Yeah.
把那一本寄给他
Send him that one.
我还有很多本
I have more.
很高兴见到你
Really good to see you.
酒吧在哪里?
Where's the bar?
流感爆发迫使边境关闭
全球航♥班♥停飞
再见
亚瑟利安德
超过十万篇贴文
琪琪会演戏1
琪琪 立志成为演员
卡罗 圣诞派对怎么样?
Hey, Carroll, how was that Christmas party?
没有圣诞派对
There wasn't one.
你该叫我圣诞老人 因为提案重回正轨了
Well, you can get ready to call me Santa Claus then because our pitch is back on.
中方坐上谈判桌了
The Chinese are in play.
我听说黄先生搭着水上飞机逃跑 但是水上飞机却故障了
I heard Huang tried to get out on a hydrofoil but it broke the...
我不知道 好像是机翼故障
I don't know... The foil part, I guess.
总之菩萨厅挤满了人 他们都想要成交
Anyway, the Bodhisattva Room is a packed house and they are ready to make a deal.
一切都如当初安排
Everything like it was.
一切都如当初安排
Everything exactly like it was.
所以我们去把生意谈成吧
So, let's go land this.
好吧
Okay.
六分钟后轮到我们
Yeah, we're up in six minutes.
请给我一杯深水炸♥弹♥ 两杯好了
Can I get a boilermaker? Please make it two.
空运和海运团结一心
Air and sea unite.
各位朋友好
感谢各位抽空聆听我们提案
主要内容是崭新的综合供应链