Karen thinks, you know, the newborn out there on the road isn't safe.
凯伦是哪位?
Who the f**k is Karen?
产婆
The midwife.
那这一带的野狼呢?
What about wolves here?
野狼吃掉宝宝怎么办?
What if a wolf ate the baby?
所以我才没告诉你
Okay, this is why I didn't tell you.
为什么?
Why?
要命
Oh, shit.
凯伦
Karen!
丹恩 欢迎加入交响乐团
Dan. Welcome to the Symphony.
-迪特 我真是 -有紧急状况
- Dieter, I'm so... - We have an emergency.
今晚需要你演葛楚德王后
Gonna need you to play Queen Gertrude, tonight.
七个可能人选中
Of the seven possible Gertrudes, skill-wise
技能方面 有三位是指挥家新曲的重要演奏者
three are critical musicians for The Conductor's brilliant new score.
两位则因为吉尔拒演"哈姆雷特"
Two refuse to do Hamlet because of Gil...
-吉尔是谁? -我无法多说 你答应吗?
- Who, Who's Gil? - I can't get into it. Is that a yes?
我还要说"好"?
I have to say "yes?"
对
Yes.
-能麻烦你吗 谢了 -没问题
- Yeah. Do you mind? - Yeah, sure. - Yeah, bro, okay.
艾莉怎么样了?
What's happening with Alex?
听说她和萨伊在一起
I heard she's with Sayid now.
杰若米说服你的吗?
Did Jeremy talk you into it?
杰若米和凯伦?
Jeremy and Karen?
杰若米只活在自己的世界
You know, Jeremy's just in Jeremy's world.
所以我才不跟演员交往
This is why I don't date actors.
你就跟我交往过 还有杰若米
You dated me. And Jeremy.
好了 停下来
Okay... Hey... stop!
-干吗? -停
- What? - Stop!
我想留下
I want to stay.
交响乐团是我的家人 你也是
The Symphony's my family. You too.
不会因为我休息一季就改变
It doesn't end because I take a season off.
我们不曾分开
We've never been apart.
自新元3年起
Since year three.
我知道
I know.
你跟来对交响乐团比较好
It would be... better for the Symphony if you came...
带着宝宝一起
with the baby.
你演的葛楚德很棒
You are an amazing Gertrude
为人母只会让你演得更好
being a mother would only make that more true.
你可以选择
This is a choice.
什么?
What?
这样很自私
It's selfish.
我要成家
I'm starting a family.
你才刚说交响乐团是你的家人
You just said the Symphony was your family.
能请她把你推过去吗?
Look, can she get you the rest of the way there?
我该去帮忙了
I should go help.
祝好运
Break a leg.
生下宝宝吧
Deliver the baby.
走吧
Here we go. Okay.
-是谁在那儿? -不对 你回答我
Who's there? Nay, Answer me.
站出来 现出真面目
Stand and unfold yourself.
吾王万岁
Long live the king.
-伯纳多? -我就是
Barnardo? He...
你来得真准时
You come most carefully upon your hour.
已经十二点了
'Tis now struck twelve.
去睡吧 法兰西斯科
Get thee to bed, Francisco. For this relief much thanks.
我演不下去
I can't go on.
我要怎么演葛楚德? 我不是妈妈
How am I supposed to play Gertrude? I'm not a mom.
我妈也过世了
My mom's gone.
你有没有听说过亚瑟利安德?
Okay, have you ever heard of Arthur Leander?
"之前"的人?
From Before?
-"猎户座士兵"? -没错
- The Orion Soldier? - Yeah. Yes. Okay.
他给我上了第一堂演戏课
So he gave me my first acting lesson.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
"主角不是你"
"It's not about you."
-就这样? -很有效
- That's it? - It works.
妈妈来讯
全心专注在另一个人身上
Put all of your attention on the other person.
你演葛楚德 你就是她
So, you're Gertrude and you are
但你担心的是你儿子哈姆雷特
but your concern is your son, Hamlet.
爸爸来讯
全神聚焦在我身上 你就能表演了 我保证
You put all your focus on me and it will free you up, I promise.
-好吗? -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
好 我们来施展魔法
Okay. Let's make magic.
令尊允许了吗? 波隆尼斯怎么说?
Have you your father's leave? What says Polonius?
我答应了 陛下
He hath, My Lord.
他不断苦苦哀求
Wrung from me my slow leave by laborsome petition.
我终于勉强答应
And at last upon his will I sealed my hard consent.
我恳请您准许他回去
I do beseech you, give him leave to go.
雷尔提 你说有事相求
And now, Laertes, you told us of some suit.
陛下 请您让我回法国
My dread Lord, your leave and favor to return to France
我自愿从法国来到丹麦
from whence though willingly I came to Denmark
以尽臣子职责参加陛下加冕大典
to show my duty in your coronation.
我必须坦承 任务已尽 吾心再度向法国飞去
Yet now, I must confess, that duty done. My thoughts and wishes bend again toward France.
恳请陛下开恩允许
And bow them to your gracious leave and pardon.
令尊允许了吗? 波隆尼斯怎么说?
Have you your father's leave, what says Polonius?
我答应了 陛下 他不断哀求 我终于勉强答应
He hath, My Lord, wrung from me my slow leave.
我的爱侄哈姆雷特 我儿
But now, my cousin Hamlet, and my son...
比血亲更亲 却未宽待
A little more than kin, and less than kind.
你怎么还陷在愁云惨雾之中?
How is it the clouds still hang on you?
非也 陛下
Not so, My Lord.
孩儿身处阳光下太久了
I am too much in the sun.
吾儿哈姆雷特 别再一身黑衣
Good Hamlet, cast thy knighted color off
对丹麦国王和颜悦色一点
and let thine eye look like a friend on Denmark.
别老是低着头在尘土中找寻你高贵的父亲
Do not forever with thy veiled lids seek thy noble father in the dust.
汝也知道此乃世之常情
Thou know'st 'tis common,
生命终会迎向死亡 行经尘世进入永恒
all that lives must die. Passing through nature to eternity.
是的 母后
Ay, Madam.
此乃世之常情
It is common.
既然如此 汝为何似乎耿耿于怀?
If it be, why seemeth so particularly with thee?
她还是没吃东西
She still hasn't eaten.
三天了
Three days.
琪丝汀
Kirsten.
别这样 你得出来吃饭
Come on, you got... You gotta come out and eat.
我知道很可怕 但你得吃东西
I know it's scary, but you gotta eat.
既然如此 汝为何似乎耿耿于怀?
If it be, why seemeth so particular for thee?
琪丝汀 开门吧
Kirsten, come on, open the door.
"似乎" 母后?
"Seems," madam?
-非也 我就是在意 -琪丝汀?
- Nay... - Kirsten? - It is...
-琪丝汀? -我不懂你说什么"似乎"
- Hey, Kirsten? - I know not "seems."
琪丝汀 别这样
Kirsten, come on.
琪丝汀 怎么回事?
Kirsten, what's going on?
开门 琪丝汀
Open the door... Kirsten!
琪丝汀
Kirsten!
亲爱的母后 我墨黑的斗篷
'Tis not alone my inky cloak, good mother.
或漆黑的丧服
Nor customary suits of solemn black.
抑或声声悲叹
Nor windy suspiration of forced breath.
一切形式的悲伤流露
Together with all moods, forms, shapes of grief.
都无法表达我真正的哀痛
That can denote me truly.
我收到奇怪的简讯
I got weird texts.
手♥机♥主人的遗体 安置于湖景纪念医院停尸间
不要过来
这些事物确实"似乎"悲伤
These indeed "seem."
但任何人都能借此演出
For they are actions that a man might play.
你出来陪我跟法兰克吧
Hey, why don't you come out here with Frank and me?
我甚至不知道离圣诞节还有几天
I don't even know how many days it is until Christmas.
这个嘛 我们有月历
Well, we got a calendar.
我们会找出答案
And we'll figure it out.
还有几天 十二
It's... What is it, 12...
-十一天? -对 十一天
- Eleven days? - Right. Eleven.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
但我心中的悲痛已无法表达
But I have that within which passeth show.
衣服不过是暗示悲伤罢了