Send them up.
-送货电梯在那里 -谢谢你
- Freight elevator's that way. - All right, thank you.
等我一下
Hold that, please.
抱歉 这东西太大了
I'm so sorry. This thing is huge.
可以跟你们一起搭吗?
Can I squeeze in with you guys?
已经没位置了
It's really full.
-我觉得应该挤得进去 -就说没空间了
- I think if I just kinda angle it... - It's f**kin' full!
是真的没空间了
It was really full.
-法兰克 快开门 -等一下
- Frank? Open the door, Frank. - Hold on.
-快开门啊 -等一下
- Come on. Open it. - Hold on.
季凡
Jeev.
-还有一个白人小女孩 -东西要推进去 后退
- Little white girl. - Okay, this is all coming in. Back up.
法兰克 琪丝汀 你们彼此认识一下
Frank, this is Kirsten. Kirsten, Frank.
-你知道现在的状况吗? -不知道 什么状况?
- Do you know what's happening? - No, what's happening?
你跟西雅联络过了吗?
Have you spoken to Siya?
没有 我在工作 你在做什么?
- No, I've been working. - What are you do... No.
-我不需要这些东西 -后退 我要过去
- I don't need all this. - Back up.
-我家还有食物 -世界要毁灭了 法兰克
- I don't need it. I got groceries. - I need to get in. The world's ending, Frank, okay?
是真的要毁灭了 抱歉 我骗了你 真的是世界末日
It's actually ending. Sorry, I lied. It's... it's ending.
-西雅从医院打电♥话♥给我 -你怎么认识我弟弟?
- I talked spoke to Siya at the hospital. -- How... how do you know my brother?
-现在她不回电♥话♥ -在剧场认识的
- Now she's not answering her phone. - We met at the play.
她跟我说流感病毒
She told me that, this... thing, this flu,
-已经突变了 -谢谢你送东西来给我 但这里不是仓库
- it's... it's mutated. - I appreciate you bringing me stuff and this is not a storage unit.
-你知道我的邻居很 -没人知道怎么了 法兰克
- You know my neighbors a quite... - No one knows anything, Frank.
你坐着 冷静下来
- I'm just... - Just sit down. Just calm down.
呼吸
Just... just breathe...
-这全都是你买♥♥的? -对 因为流感
- You pay for all this? - Yeah, I did. It's the flu.
-我没说你怎么了 -你打开电视一下
- I didn't say that you were. I... I didn't say you were. - But, then, turn on the TV for one minute
-也许你就会知道 -你先
and... and maybe you'll see the...
什么声音?
What is that?
是那个
I think, it's that.
我们得找到西雅
We have to go get Siya.
她叫我来找你
She told me to come get you.
然后把这里守住
And to build a barricade.
很高兴你们团聚了
Hey, I'm glad you guys are together.
现在这里很安静 我爱你们
It's quiet here now. I love you.
我打给你是想说
Hey. I was just calling to, to tell you that...
我爱你 想你 再见
Love you, miss you, bye.
八十天后
我们去湖边吧
Let's get to the lake.
总机讯号♥
琪丝汀
Kirsten!
-要继续排练了 -好 我马上过去
- We're rehearsing again. - Okay. I'll... I'll be there in a minute.
-等一下见 -好
- See you over there. - Okay.