Why?
因为兄弟姐妹对你太了解
Because brothers and sisters know you too well.
刚才是你姐姐打来的吗?
Was that your sister on the phone?
对
Yeah.
她说什么?
What did she say?
季凡
Jeevan?
她说了什么?
What did she say?
你喜欢调味饮吗?
Do you like Yoo-hoo?
-她跟你讲了很久 -不是 我是说饮料
- She talked for way longer than that. - No. I mean, the drink.
这种调味饮最好喝了
Come on... it's the best.
那是巧克力牛奶吗? 我不能吃糖
Is that chocolate milk? 'Cause I'm not allowed to have sugar.
即使去朋友家过夜也一样 我不能违反规定
Even on a sleepover, I can't break the rule.
调味饮
季凡?
Jeevan?
季凡?
Jeevan?
怎么了?
What?
通常这时候
Now is usually when I...
我会恐慌症发作 但
When I would have a panic attack, but I...
刚才在那里已经发作过了
I did that already. Right there.
感觉就像我是先规划好的
It's kinda like, I planned it.
好
Okay.
我们走吧 还有很多东西要买♥♥
Come on, let's go. We need way more stuff than this.
我们不收支票
We don't take check.
现在还有人采买♥♥用支票付钱吗?
Yeah, I mean, there are people really paying for their groceries with checks still?
恐怕还有
I'm afraid, yeah.
是喔
Yeah, right.
我就知道刷得过
Never any doubt.
不好意思
Hey, excuse me?
买♥♥这么多是因为那件事吗?
Is... is this because of that thing?
那种流感?
The Flu?
我应该去避难吗?
Should I go somewhere?
你应该回家
You should go home. Come on.
大家感觉还好吗?
Is everyone still feeling okay?
都还好吗? 有人咳嗽或喉咙痛吗?
Any coughing? Any sore throats?
有人觉得身体发烫吗?
- Anyone feeling hot? No? - No.
都没有? 那太好了
Okay, that's great. That's great.
听着 你们的父母都得到很好的治疗
Now listen, all of your parents are getting really, really good treatment right now, okay?
好好保暖 等一下再见
You guys stay warm, I'll see you.
要命
F**k.
叫他们尽可能把口罩戴好
Tell them to keep their masks on as much as they can.
你打电♥话♥给谁?
Who did you call?
我前夫 你呢?
My ex-husband. You?
我有个弟弟23岁时赢得普立兹奖
One of my brothers won a Pulitzer when he was 23.
但我打给欠我一万八美元 吃麦片当晚餐的另一个弟弟
I picked the one who owes me 18 grand and eats cereal for dinner.
-他是哪一个 法兰克吗? -季凡
- Which one is that? Frank? - Jeevan.
有人有疾管中心的消息吗?
Hey, anyone heard anything else from the CDC?
医院大门是不会关的 各位
Our doors are not closing, people.
他们说流感药送去东塔了
They said the Tamivir shipment was sent to the East Tower.
好像是运输流程有变
Something about a new shipping process.
什么?
What?
泰伦斯 你打给谁?
Hey, Terence, who'd you call?
我只在推特上发文说"再见"
Oh, I just tweeted, "Bye."
道森以为流感药有效
Dotson thought Tamivir would work.
至少他死前充满希望
At least, he died hopeful.
如果快死的人是你 会想知道药没效吗?
Would you wanna know Tamivir doesn't work, if you were dying?
我会想要心怀希望
I want to have hope.
有人可以帮帮我吗?
Anyone?
很抱歉打扰你们
Hey. Hi, I'm sorry to bother you guys.
我该送她去哪里?
Where do I take her?
跟我来等会儿见
Come with me. See you around.
急诊
你为什么那样对他说?
Why did you say that to that man?
季凡
Jeevan?
你为什么叫那个人回家?
Why did you tell him to go home?
你什么时候要带我回家?
When are you gonna take me home?
-我爸妈不知道我在哪里 -琪丝汀 我知道
- My parents don't know where I am. - Look, Kirsten, I know.
我知道现在的情形有点可怕
I know this is all a little scary, okay?
但我听说现在有一场流感危机
But they're saying that there's a health scare coming, okay?
大家都应该回到室内
And people are supposed to get inside.
问题是
The problem is we...
我们联络不上半个知道你存在的人
We can't reach anyone who knows you even exist.
这样说不公平
That's not fair.
如果你想回家
If you wanna go back to your house
想办法回到屋内的话 我就叫计程车
you wanna try and get in, we'll call a cab.
我们一起想办法
We... We'll figure it out.
或者你可以到我哥哥家过夜
Or you... you can spend the night at my brother's apartment.
我不能说你非跟我走不可
I'm not allowed to say you have to.
那样的话就算绑♥架♥了 应该吧
'Cause that's kidnapping. I think.
我认为大家应该决定自己想怎么做
And people should choose for themselves, what they want.
-我才八岁 -我知道 但是
- I'm eight. - I know, but...
你非决定不可
You have to choose.
好吧
Okay.
我要回家
I'll go home.
好
Okay.
-你有钱可以搭计程车吗? -有
- You got enough money for a cab? - Yeah.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- It was nice to meet you. - Yeah.
琪丝汀
Hey, Kirsten.
真是怪了 你♥爸♥妈传讯息给我
Yeah, it's really weird, your... Your parents just messaged me.
我先前传了讯息 他们现在才看到
I messaged 'em earlier, I think, they just got it.
他们的车在雷克佛雷斯特抛锚了
Turns out their car got stuck in Lake Forest.
所以
So...
他们要你跟我一起走
so, yeah, they want you to come with me
去法兰克家过夜
and... and stay the night at Frank's.
原来他们因为工作认识法兰克
Turns out, they know Frank from... from work thing, so...
所以觉得没问题
They're cool with it.
另外 我错了
Also, I was wrong.
世界没有要毁灭
The world's not ending.
所以松了一口气
So, that's cool.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
-你控制方向 我来推 -好
- You're gonna steer, okay? I'll... I'll push. - Okay.
-可以吗? -可以
- You got it? - Yeah.
很好
Okay.
法兰克一定会很高兴
Frank's gonna be excited.
这里是法兰克乔德立家 请留讯息 我会尽快回电
Hello, you've reached Frank Chaudhary. Leave me a message and I'll get back to you when I can.
季凡?
Jeevan?
-你在这里等一下 -好
- Just wait here, okay? - Okay.
你好
Hello?
不要别开门
No... Don't open the door.
我帮你叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance for you. I'll have an ambulance come.
别开门
Don't open it, man.
我身边有个孩子
I got a kid with me.
我得赶去休士顿
I have to get to Houston.
休士顿
Houston.
-我们走吧 -他怎么了?
- Let's go. - What was wrong with him?
别看他 走就是了
Don't look at him. Let's just go.
我们要去那扇门
We're going for that door.
小心地板的结冰
Just watch out for the ice.
好 左转
All right. To the left.
慢一点好
All right, slow... Okay...
我是法兰克乔德立的弟弟
Hi. I'm the brother of Frank Chaudhary
他住在42楼应该是
who lives on the 42 floor, I think
然后 这位是他的侄女
and... This is his niece.
我们的侄女 琪丝汀
Our niece, both our niece, Kirsten.
-我得确认一下 -没关系 他知道我们要来
- I gotta call up. - Yeah, that's fine. I mean, he knows we're coming.
我们要办圣诞节派对
And we got some things, for... his Christmas party.
晚安 乔德立先生 楼下有一位季凡找你
Good evening, Mr. Chaudhary, I've got a Jeevan down here.
说是你的弟弟 他带着你的侄女
He says he's your brother, he's with your niece.
-他想上去 还带着圣诞节 -法兰克
- Wanna come up, they've got some items for your Christmas par... - Hey, Frank!
法兰克叔叔好
Hi, Uncle Frank.
让他们上来