艾莉 所有剧本都行
Alex, every play.
手♥机♥装得下所有剧本
All of the plays fit on it.
真希望我也有手♥机♥
I wish I could've had a phone.
手♥机♥也没那么棒
They weren't that great.
只不过是什么东西都能看
Okay, so let me just read everything
并能跟任何地方的任何人交谈
and speak to anyone, anywhere.
我邀了萨伊一起来游泳
I asked Sayid to come swimming with us.
我们联络不上杰夫或在莫斯科的人员
We've had no contact with Jeff or any of our team in Moscow
已超过二十小时了
for over 20 hours now.
妈妈
我们要前往洛杉矶办公室
We are going to head over to our office in Los Angeles.
-我是在洛杉矶的制♥作♥人 -你好 我是凯瑟琳雷蒙
Hi, you've reached Catherine Raymonde.
-我目前无法接听 请留言 -暂时代班报道
I'm not available to take your call.
或按2转接我的助理
Leave me a message, or to reach my assistant, press two.
今晚接获消息 多达一万人丧命
Reports of an excessive 10,000 deaths
来源是我们找得到的地方官员
coming in tonight from... whatever County officials we can find...
-缇娜 报道重点是 -也许你该关机
- Maybe you should... turn it off. - The story here, Tina.
病毒夺命速度之快
Is the speed at which this virus kills...
摩天轮都没有新消息
There hasn't been any news on the Ferris wheel.
爸爸
专家认为致死率逾九♥成♥九
Experts believe that it's got a kill rate of over 99%.
想像一下那种死法
Imagine dying like that.
依我看 还有电力
Well, the way I see it, power's on
过几天一切就恢复正常
things will be back to normal in a couple of days.
我是杰夫 现在无法接听
Hey, this is Phil. I can't get to the phone right now
我会尽快回电 小熊队加油
but I'll call you back when I can. Go Cubs.
-你好 我是凯瑟琳雷蒙 -法兰克
Hi, you've reached Catherine Raymonde.
-我目前无法接听 请留言 -没错 缇娜
I'm not available to take your call. Leave me a message, or to reach my assistant, press two.
在吗?
拜托回我
我很安全
琪丝汀
Kirsten, maybe...
你要不要睡一下?
Do you... do you wanna get some sleep?
有间多的卧室
There's a spare bedroom.
我爸妈打来了我会告诉你们
I'll tell you when my parents call.
晚安 季凡 法兰克
Good night, Jeevan. Good night, Frank.
我很安全
我跟一家人在一起
你检查过小屋内了吗?
You check inside the cabin?
今年有没有看到鬼?
You see any ghosts this year?
我从窗户望进去
I looked in the window.
没有半点变化
It's the same as always.
还是不见他的踪迹
There's no sign of him.
就在那边 看得见芝加哥
Look, there it is, you can see Chicago.
我每次觉得自己的头一百天很糟
Every time I think my first hundred days were bad
就想起你徒步走过密西根湖
I remember you walked across lake Michigan.
我们去湖边
Let's get to the lake.
法兰克 我要开门了
Frank, I'm openin' the door.
可以吗?
Frank, is that okay?
艾莉呢?
Where's Alex?
不知道
I don't know.
-你看见她去哪儿了吗? -没有
- Did you see where she went? - No.
季凡
Strangers!
怎么了?
What?
有陌生人
Strangers.
小琪
Kirs!
离他远一点
Step away from him!
-琪丝汀 这是大卫和寇迪 -过来
Kirsten, this is David and Cody...
-他跟你说了什么? -我们互相打招呼而已
- What did he say to you? - He said hi. And then I said hi.
我们从汉米顿来
We're from Hamilton.
正好经过圣黛博拉
We just passed through Saint Deborah's
发现交响乐团要来了
found out that Symphony was on the way.
当然要留下来
We had to stick around.
他们没问题
Hey... they're fine...
我在剧团时认识他们的
I met them back with the troupe.
其实我们十年前在麦基"奈"岛看过你们表演
We actually saw you perform up in Mackinac Island ten years ago.
我们是忠实戏迷
We're just... huge fans.
你们看了什么戏?
What plays did you see?
"科利奥兰纳斯"和"驯悍记"
Coriolanus and Taming of the Shrew.
好啦
Okay.
要吃点心吗?
Should we have some snacks?
要不要吃蘑菇? 我们在路上采的
You want some mushrooms? Picked them along the way.
硫色绚孔菌
Chicken of the Woods.
我小时候都会吃
I used to eat them when I was a kid.
以前比较难找
Harder to find back then.
寇迪的妈妈在底特律过世?
Cody's mom died out there? In Detroit?
你们当时想必很绝望
You must have felt so desperate.
她病了 你又跌倒受伤?
She's sick, and you fell and got hurt?
等我回到她和寇迪身边 她已经死了
She was gone by the time that I got back to her and Cody.
我以为能找到治好我老婆的药
I guess that I had some idea they would find some medicine for my wife.
我不确定能否好好养大寇迪
I'm not sure I can raise Cody right.
在荒郊野外 又少了妈妈
You know, out here without a mom.
他不是都十七还十八岁了?
Isn't he, like, 17 or 18?
差不多养大啦
He's pretty much raised.
还有 你几岁?
Also, how old are you?
告诉我你太太的名字
Tell me your wife's name.
我今晚为她唱首挽歌♥
I'll sing a dirge for her tonight.
萝丝 她是个好母亲
Rose. She was a good mother.
我有点觉得我们全死光还比较好
Part of me thinks we'd have been better off all getting killed.
糟了 红色的
Red.
我们真的得走了
All right, now we really have to go.
不然要错过谢幕了
Or I'll miss the curtain call.
可以问问你刺青的由来吗?
May I ask you about those tattoos?
那是什么符号♥?
What's the symbol?
代表我杀过的人
It's for all the people I've killed.
艾莉 我快速巡一下周边
Alex, I'm just gonna do a quick perimeter sweep.
对怪物来说 我们才是怪物
To the monsters, we're the monsters.
大概吧
I guess.
你从哪儿听来的?
Where did you hear that?
只是刚好想到
It just came into my head.
首演见了
See you at the premiere.
季凡 法兰克
Jeevan! Frank!
琪丝汀 快跑
Kirsten, run, right now!
把门锁上
Lock the door!
想看看你这一季的刀子吗?
Wanna see your knives for this season?
好啊
Yeah.
弹簧刀应该放靴子里 对吧?
I'd say... Boot, right? For the switchblade?
这把刀喜欢我
This likes me well.
我请克里斯把其他东西缝好
I'll have Chrys sew the rest in.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我没事
I'm good.
假如你预先知道流感会来袭 会做些什么?
What would you have done if you knew the flu was coming?
我会早点离开洛杉矶 回家去
I would have come home earlier from LA.
你呢?
How about you?
跟亚瑟说再见
Said goodbye to Arthur.
我来不及跟任何人告别
I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone.
我看看谢谢
Yeah, we're still gonna need it. Thank you.
走到舞台左侧 记得吗 我们换过摆设
And go stage left. Remember, we changed the block?
-在后面吗? -不是
- Back there? - No.
你来对地方了
You came to the right town.
黛博拉宛如春天的精神引导我们俩
Deborah's Vernal spirit guides us both.
你孕育生命 我们搭桥梁
You build life, we bridge.
我本希望你们能最后再表演一次
Yeah, I'd hoped to get a last performance from you both
但注定没戏唱
but it wasn't meant to be.
怎么了?
What was it?
对 但显然有什么不对劲
Yeah, but clearly, something's off.
-我去检查 -我继续选角
- I'm gonna go check on the... - I'm gonna go work on casting.
要确定打得开
Yeah, make sure it opens, you know, It's trapped.
干吗啦?
What?
怎么了?
What?
我们不跟着巡回了
We're getting off the wheel.
我们今年会留在这里
We're gonna stay here for the year.
我想等确定了才说
I didn't wanna say anything until I knew.
凯伦认为带着婴儿奔波不安全