Hope the premiere went well.
我错了
I made a mistake.
注意安全 别乱跑
Just keep yourself safe. Stay wherever you are.
我要回去芝加哥了
I'm coming to Chicago.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
一定会有办法
Somehow.
为他人所爱是不幸
To be loved is a calamity.
爱情总是操之过急
Love will try to see the words before it's finished.
爱情迫使我们思考自己做错了什么
"What is your job," love will ask it.
我们于是也会问自己一样的问题
Then you will ask... "What is my job?"
这里是哪里?
Where are we?
我祖母家
It's my grandmother's house.
我还一直谈论自己
I talked about myself.
是啊你非常风趣又迷人
Oh, yeah... You were very funny, very charming.
你跟大家分享香蕉画作背后的意义
You were telling everyone about the meaning behind your banana paintings.
我得走了
I have to go.
别走留下来
No... stay.
我们吃点东西
Stay. Let's eat something.
来吧 别这么没规矩
Come on, don't be uncivilized.
那部电影叫作"甲和乙"
So the movie is called Alpha and Beta.
甲乙丙丁的甲和乙
Like the alphabet.
不过就叫作"甲和乙"
But it's Alpha and Beta.
是啊 中间有斜线
Yeah. Alpha-slash-Beta.
有斜线是因为这部电影是双人剧
With a slash 'cause it's got, you know, it's a two-hander.
你知道什么是双人剧吗?
Do you know what a two-hander is?
我不喜欢看电影
I don't like movies.
我也不爱
Me neither.
双人剧指的是两个角色解决一个问题
A two-hander is... a story where two people have to solve the same problem.
他们要解决什么问题?
What's their shared problem?
如何抢劫五角大厦
How to rob the Pentagon...
还有如何取得钸金属
and get all the plutonium they can get.
我不太懂 这是我读过最糟糕的剧本
I don't know. It's the worst script I've ever read in my life.
-里昂? -米兰达 状况怎么样?
- Leon? - Miranda, what's your status?
我快到船坞了
I'm almost outside the docks.
罗伯斯比尔号♥会多等一小时 但是他们很紧张
The Robespierre says she'll wait another hour but they're nervous.
你打开包裹了吗?
Have you opened the package?
我现在打开
Doing it now.
你看到了什么?
What are you seeing?
一个铸铁锅
A Le Creuset...
里面有蝴蝶刀 钥匙和照片
with a butterfly knife, keys, and a picture in it.
那艘船会从船坞载你到罗伯斯比尔号♥
That is the boat that will get you from the docks to The Robespierre.
你会在海上待上至少一年
You will be at sea for at least a year.
我的双亲都是诗人
So, both my parents are poets
他们觉得住在小岛上非常浪漫
and they decided that it was very romantic idea to go live on an island.
我们于是搬到奥尔沃克斯岛这座小岛上一年
So we went to live in this little island for a year called Holbox.
这座小岛
It's an island
-在墨西哥湾和加勒比海之间 -是啊 我去过
- that's right between the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean. - Yeah, I've been there.
我父亲曾经带我们去和鲸鲨一起游泳
My dad used to take us swimming with the whale sharks.
他不是诗人 而是替游客清洗船只
He wasn't a poet, but he cleaned boats for tourists
在我八岁之前 我们一直随心所欲地航海
and we sailed with no plan until I was eight years old.
几年之后雨果飓风就来了
And then, Hurricane Hugo came couple years later.
我得走了
I have to go.
好吧
Okay.
你离那个人多近?
How close are you to that person?
有没有超过六尺?
Is she within six feet?
停车
Stop the bus. Stop the bus!
停车
Berhenti!
斯里古姆饭店
我到了
I'm here.
你是米兰达吗 米兰达卡罗 没错吧?
Miranda? Is that you? Miranda Carroll?
克拉克?
Clark?
你怎么会打这支电♥话♥?
How... How are you calling this phone?
听着 我就直接告诉你了
Heard this or not, I wanted to tell you this directly.
亚瑟死了
Arthur died.
我很遗憾
He... I'm so sorry.
他今晚演出李尔王 在舞台上心脏病发作
He had a heart attack on stage tonight, doing Lear.
他的经纪人把电♥话♥都转接给我
The publicist set up his calls to come to me, apparently.
米兰达 我不知道你们多常联络
Miranda, I don't know how much you've been in touch...
我真不该离开
I shouldn't have left.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
你应该跟我一起搬到加州
I think you should come to California and live with me.
不行 我真的得走了
No. I really do have to go.
不然我们住在这里
Or we can live in this house then.
不行
No.
拜托你躺回床上
Come on. Come back to bed.
再十分钟就好
Ten more minutes.
好莱坞 2007年
米兰达
Miranda.
我想告诉你我打给"每日邮报"的那群浑蛋
- Hi. - I... I wanted to tell you... that I called those f**ks at the Daily Mail
我告诉他们出轨的是我们俩
and I told them that we were the ones having an affair.
什么?
What?
你没有看到那篇文章
You didn't see the article.
内容太荒谬了 他甚至
It's absurd. And he's...
他甚至不是我喜欢的类型
He's not even my type.
抱歉 我在处理供应链紧急事件
I'm sorry. I'm just dealing with a supply-chain crisis.
好的没问题
Oh. Yeah, yeah. Of course.
好 我马上过去
Okay, I'm coming.
我只想说我不可能那么做
I just wanted to say that I would never do that.
没有啦 走走法律程序而已
完全是实际考量
她是我女朋友
我们得结婚 狗仔队才会放过她
我以为我说过了
你的西班牙语说得如何?
不是很好
Not so great.
我找到你的手♥机♥
I found your phone.
刚刚摆在草地上 我把手♥机♥放在那里
It was lying on the grass. I left it there.
我会过来吃午餐
I'll come in for lunch.
你都不用睡觉吗?
You don't sleep?
不用
No.
不用?
No.
你知道怎么睡觉吗?
Do you know how to sleep?
我很好
I'm okay.
里昂打给我叫我去伯斯一趟
Leon called. He wants to send me to Perth.
我在想根本就没有里昂这个人
My theory's that Leon doesn't exist.
你们见过面
You've met him.
是啊
Yeah.
我见过他
I've met him.
你为了拍摄那部电影离开了四个月
You went away for four months to make that movie.
不过我回来了
But I came back.
你就算人在这里
But even when you're here...
心却不在
you're not here.
你总是自己关在那间小房♥间
You're always locked up in that little room all by yourself
作品还不允许别人看
working on things that nobody is allowed to see.
不允许别人看是因为我还没有完成
No one can see because I'm not... I'm not done.
我觉得你不会完成
I just... I don't think you're gonna finish.
我不想要错付一生然后死去
I don't wanna live the wrong life and then die.
我父亲也是一个样
My father is the exact same way.
他还要求坐头等舱
You know, flying first class. He demands it.
这样很奇怪 因为他曾经是共♥产♥党党员
All... And he... It's weird... because he used to be a member of the Communist Party.
-不会吧 -真的啦
- No! - No way.
对吧 你跟他们说
Yes! Yes, right? Tell them.
这就是讽刺的地方
That's the irony.
只要是真正的艺术家 就能够为所欲为
True artists get free passes.
他是个好人
He is a nice man.
你没有说他不是好人吧?
Oh, well, you're not saying he's not nice, right?
-他不是好人 -他不是真糟糕
- He's not nice. - I mean, he's... Yeah, he's not...
米兰达 你的计划进行得如何 什么时候会完成呢?
How's your project going, Miranda? When will it be finished?
快了
Soon.
你完成时应该会公开吧
I'm assuming you'll publish when it's done.
不一定也许不会公开
No... Probably not.
你要是不跟大家分享 这么做有什么意义呢?
What's the point of doing all that work if no one's going to see it?
我乐此不疲
It makes me happy.
在作品上投♥注♥大量时间让我很平静
It's peaceful spending hours working on it.
-分享与否其实没关系 -一生一定要去过斐济