剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
盯着通讯器也不会让回音快一点联络你
You know, staring at your comm won't make Echo contact you any faster.
他和雷克斯在那场攻击失去大多数队员
He and Rex lost most of their squad in that attack.
全都是因为帝国在抓我
All because the Empire was after me.
我必须用行动帮助他们
I have to do something to help them.
你现在远离外界就是帮忙
You are. By staying away.
他说得对,我们得查明贺姆拉抓你的原因
He's right. We need to know more about why Hemlock's after you,
弄清楚他的M值实验
and what his M-count experiments mean.
在那之前,你必须躲好
Until then, you have to lay low.
来了一则通讯,是阿绯
Hey! Incoming transmission. From Phee.
谁?
Who?
她是一名珍奇古物发掘者
She's a liberator of ancient wonders.
海盗,她是海盗
Pirate. She's a pirate.
阿绯,你好
Hey, Phee.
孩子,你好
Hey, kid.
你有收获吗?
What do you got for us?
我一直在询问关于M值的事
I've been asking around about this M-count thing,
顺带一提,这事不容易
which hasn't been easy, by the way.
技师的脑袋才是数据库,我的不是 但我像往常一样办到了
Tech's brain was the data bank, not mine. But I came through. As always.
那你有什么发现?
And what did you find out?
听说有一些第一级赏金猎人
Word is, certain class one bounty hunters
最近在帮帝国捉拿M值目标
have been retrieving M-count targets for the Empire.
为什么?
Why?
那是什么意思?
What's it mean?
不知道,建议你们去问赏金猎人
Don't know. You're better off asking a bounty hunter.
我们是遇过几个
We have run into a few.
不然问芬妮克?
What about Fennec?
谁?
Who?
芬妮克尚德
Fennec Shand.
卡密诺族雇用过她绑♥架♥奥美加
She was hired by the Kaminoans to abduct Omega.
她可能有情报
She might know something.
她很危险,但大概也只能去找她
She's dangerous, but it may be our only option.
我应该能帮你们找到芬妮克
I can probably track Fennec down for you.
但是她不会把这项情报免费奉送
But she's not gonna hand over that information for free.
当然
Naturally.
我该走了,晚点回覆你们
I gotta split. I'll get back to you.
我不喜欢这样
Yeah, I don't like it.
不能信任芬妮克,奥美加别去
We can't trust Fennec. Not around Omega.
我同意,你跟我去就好
Agreed. You and I will go alone.
但… -别跟我争论
But-- - This isn't a debate.
待在帕布,别惹麻烦
Stay on Pabu, and stay out of trouble.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
我没问题
Fine by me.
奥美加
Omega.
你试着说服他去检查手的状况
See if you can convince him to get his hand looked at.
忽视问题,症状也不会消失
Ignoring it won't make the problem go away.
这不是我们说好的价格
That's not the price we agreed on.
跟她说话要小心
Be careful what we tell her.
让芬妮克知道越少越好
The less Fennec knows, the better.
他必须知道是我,这点没得商量
He has to know it was from me. That's non-negotiable.
我们正在谈事情
We're in the middle of something here.
不必再谈了,走开
Not anymore. Leave.
我们晚点再谈完
We'll finish this later.
坐下
Sit down.
他们与我无关
I have no business with them.
现在有了
You do now.
我记得你们两人
I remember you two.
你们是坏了我好事的复♥制♥人
You're the clones who ruined one of my scores.
奥美加还好吗?
How is Omega?
我们这趟想获得情报
We're here for information.
这样的话,你们得花一笔钱
In that case, it's going to cost you.
对,我们知道
Yeah, we figured.
出去
Get out.
我们不是正在谈交易?
I thought we were making a deal?
不急,等等吧
It can wait.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我能给你们提供怎样的情报?
So, what kind of information can I help you with?
想跟我谈生意
See, the way this works
你们得先说出要什么情报或目标
is you tell me what intel or target you're after,
然后换我开价
and I give you a price.
所以别浪费我的时间
So stop wasting my time.
我们听说帝国对外悬赏捉拿M值目标
We hear the Empire has a bounty out for M-count targets.
你们为何想知道这件事?
Why do you wanna know about that?
这是我们的事
That's our business.
我没有接那份工作,但…
I haven't done one of those jobs myself, but...
也许我认识的人有
I might know someone who has.
能安排我们联络他们吗?
Can you put us in touch with them?
那你们要花的钱可多了
Now that will definitely cost you.
要多少?
How much?
你们付不起
More than you've got.
不过也许能想个可行的办法
But we might be able to work something out.
我看过你们的档案
I've read your files from before.
你擅长爆破和军械,是吧?
You're good with demolitions and ordnance, right?
“擅长”?我是顶尖的
Ha! "Good"? I'm the best.
而你是追踪高手
And you're the tracker.
你想表达什么?
What's your point?
我一直想捉一名悬赏目标
There's a bounty I've been trying to bring in.
赏金很高,但没组队很难抓到他
Worth a lot. But he's been hard to catch without a crew.
所以你要我们跟你合作?
Oh, so you want us to work with you?
不,你们要帮我办事
No. You'll be working for me.
事成后,我给你们想要的情报
You follow through, I'll get you what you want to know.
Hmm.
一言为定
Deal.
搭我的飞船,我把话说清楚…
We'll use my ship. And so we're clear...
赏金由我这边领♥取♥
I keep the payment on the bounty.
全数归我
All of it.
你的手感觉如何?
How does your hand feel now?
一样
The same.
很遗憾,可能无法完全复原
Unfortunately, it may never heal 100%.
你没有别的办法吗?
There's nothing else you can do?
我已经试过所有医疗选项
I have exhausted all medical treatment options.
也许问题不是出在身体上
Perhaps the issue is not something physical.
你认为这是心病?
You think it's in my head?
如果你能更详细说明当时接受的实验
If you were to elaborate more on the experimentation you were subjected to,
我就能确定病因
I could determine the cause.
算了吧
Forget it.
准星?
Crosshair?
我们要为她做事?我们根本不信任她
We're working for her now? We don't even trust her.
还有什么选择?我们需要那项情报
What choice do we have? We need that information.
总之做好万全准备
Just be ready for anything.
我们达成协议
We made a deal.
只要你们完成任务,我也会信守承诺
I'm going to keep it as long as you hold up your end.
所以我们要对付的是谁?
Wanna tell us who it is we're going after?
塞勒萨里斯,“欧多埃里斯屠夫”
Sylar Saris. "The Slayer of Ordo Eris."
这一带最狡猾的目标
One of the slipperiest marks around.
我得知他的位置
Got a tip on his location.
他做了什么?
Well, what did he do?
太贪心
Hmm. Got greedy.
他帮哈锡恩帮除掉几个老大
Took out a couple of top bosses for the Haxion Brood
带着大笔信用币逃走
and escaped with a cache of credits.
有力人士想找出他
Powerful people want him found.
那些想抓他的猎人
The other hunters that went after him?
无一人生还
Never came back.
塞勒对这座星球了若指掌
Sylar knows the planet like the back of his claw.
但人的好运终究有用光的一天
But eventually, everyone's luck runs out.
把头盔戴上,这里的空气会致命
Helmets on, boys. The air here will kill you.
可别在工作完成前就死了
Don't go dying on me until the job's done.
我需要一艘快艇
I need a boat with speed.
而且别像上次那样会翻船
And not something that'll capsize like last time.
十?这么贵?
Ten? For that?
对,这样才合理
Yeah, that's what I thought.
追踪高手,注意看水流
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表