剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
喔
Ow!
你觉得跟那头野兽摔角是好主意吗?
Did you think wrestling that creature was a good idea?
在那个时候,是啊
At the time, yes.
基地在五公里外
The base is five klicks away.
你到得了吗?
Can you make it?
别想阻止我
Try and stop me.
看守试验库,直到安全封锁管制解除
Guard the vault until the security lockdown is lifted.
贺姆拉博士,我们抓到一名叛乱分子
Dr. Hemlock, one of the insurgents has been captured.
与叛乱复♥制♥人同一阵线
Aligning yourself with insurgent clones.
糟糕的主意,垒帕
Not a good look, Rampart.
你意外地冷静
You're surprisingly calm,
即使这座安全且秘密的设施已经被人发现
considering this secure and secret facility... [laughs] ...has been compromised.
我无法想像皇帝会多么不开心
I can't imagine the Emperor will be pleased about that.
你待在卡密诺星这么久
All that time you spent on Kamino,
却没弄懂复♥制♥人的思考方式
yet you learned nothing about how clones think.
我知道99复♥制♥人部队终究会想救奥美加
I knew Clone Force 99 would eventually attempt to recover Omega.
而他们免不了会失败
Their failure is inevitable.
这一切只为了那小复♥制♥人
All this for the young clone.
我看不出她对你有什么价值
I fail to see how she's of value to you.
我的工作内容不是你能理解的
What I am working on is beyond your understanding.
那对帝国是如此关键,使我成为必要之人
Something so vital to the Empire, it makes me indispensable.
跟你不一样
Unlike yourself.
封锁持续得越久
The longer this lockdown continues,
你被发现的风险就越高
the higher the chance you'll be discovered.
我们必须马上离开
We need to move. Now.
怎么找不到关奥美加那座试验库的纪录?
Why can't I find any record of the vault Omega's held in?
这些数据库经过高度加密
These databanks are heavily encrypted.
试验库位在下面几层
The vault is several levels down.
贺姆拉派人严密看守,但我能带你进去
Hemlock keeps it under heavy guard, but I can get you inside.
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you helping me?
因为我看错了这个地方
Because I was wrong about this place.
现在…我想做正确的事
And... ...I'm trying to do the right thing.
你要我们做什么?
You want us to do what?
这是逃出去的办法
It's how we're going to escape.
可是听起来很危险
But it sounds dangerous.
记得我提过我的弟兄吗?
My squad I told you about?
他们来了
They're here.
如果逃得出这间房♥ 跟他们会合,我们就能回家
If we can get out of this room and find them, we can all go home.
你真的觉得会成功吗?
You really think this will work?
我会努力达成
I'll make sure of it.
我受过相关训练
I've been trained for this.
大家各就各位
Let's get into position.
我的游戏坏了
My game is broken.
你修得好吗?
Can you fix it?
我没那种预设程式
That is not part of my programming.
错误 -史高德博士要来了
Error. - Dr. Scalder's on her way.
快点 -错误
Hurry. Err-Error.
你之前做过,对吧?
You've done this before, right?
对,但不是这种型号♥的机器人
Yes, but not on this type of droid.
其他人呢?
Where are the others?
SP-39,回答我的问题
SP-39, I asked you a question.
我们跟机器人在一起
We w-were with the droid.
下一次扫描还没安排
Another scan wasn't scheduled.
你们到底在做什么?
Tell me what you were really doing.
依娃说的是真话
Eva's telling the truth.
我们和机器人在一起
We were with the droid.
卡尔博士对你们太宽容了
Dr. Karr has been too lenient with you all.
回自己房♥里待着
Return to your alcoves.
隔离几天应该能让你们…
A few days of isolation should remind you--
成功了
It worked.
做得好
You did great.
我们要快点
Now we have to hurry.
机器人,看守门口
Droid, guard the door.
珊咪,帮贝伦绑背带
Sami, prep the sling for Bayrn.
好了没? -好了
Ready? Ready.
他需要再一张医疗贴
He's gonna need another med patch.
用完了
We're out.
我挺得住
I-I can make it.
关在这里的孩子是从哪里来的?
The kids who are held in here, where'd they come from?
帝国雇用赏金猎人抓他们
The Empire used bounty hunters to retrieve them.
必须用他们的遗传物质来做一些医学检验
Their genetic material was required for certain medical testing.
我最近才知道有这些孩子
I didn't know about them until recently.
我帮不了他们,现在才有机会
I couldn't help them. Until now.
那奥美加和这事有何关联?
Well, how does Omega fit into all this?
贺姆拉必须靠她替皇帝达成主要目标
She's vital to Hemlock's main objective for the Emperor.
叫做死灵计划
Project Necromancer.
听起来很邪门
Don't like the sound of that.
大家还好吗?
Everybody good?
贝伦开始躁动,他不会安静太久的
Bayrn's getting restless. H-He won't be quiet for much longer.
别担心,反正等一下就会非常吵闹
Don't worry. Things are about to get very loud anyways.
在这里等着
Wait here.
要他别哭了
Get him to stop.
我正在努力
I'm trying.
你听见没?
You hear that?
找出声音的来源
Find out where that's coming from.
你好
Hi.
快点出来
Step out of there.
嗯
Um--
什么状况?
What's the situation?
长官,是小孩,该怎么办?
It's children, sir. What do we do?
带他们出去!
Get them out of there!
启动防堵安全程序
Initiate containment protocols.
这里是怎么了?
What's going on in here?
奥美加和测试体逃走了
Omega and the specimens have escaped.
由于史高德博士的无能
Due to Dr. Scalder's incompetence,
他们利用墙内的破口逃走
they exploited a weak point within the walls.
她会接受惩处
She will be dealt with.
巨兽在收容层失控了
The Zillo's loose in the containment level.
关闭反应炉,派一组人去看守运输机库
Shut down the reactor, and send a division to secure the transport hangar.
卡尔博士,找出奥美加
Find Omega, Dr. Karr.
不然你也处境堪忧
Consider your fate now tied to hers.
我不明白
I don't understand.
孩子们能跑去哪里?
Where could the children have gone?
奥美加
Omega.
是她放出巨兽
She released the Zillo.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
因为我也会这么做
Because it's exactly what I'd do.
她分散对方并作乱转移焦点
She's splitting their numbers and creating a diversion.
走吧
Come on.
这样他反而睡了?
This puts him to sleep?
他们派大量巡逻队带着勒卡猎犬看守周边
They've got heavy patrols guarding the perimeter with lurca hounds.
我就说应该带着瑕瑕
Told you we should've brought Batcher.
别再那样看我!
Stop looking at me like that!
我没事!
I'm fine!
你没事才怪
No, you're not.
改变计划
Change of plans.
你们两个去通讯阵列试着联络雷克斯
You two, head to the communications array and try to contact Rex.
由我自己潜入基地
I'll infiltrate the base myself.
没这回事
Not happening.
是啊,更糟的情况我们也应付过
Yeah, we've handled worse situations than this.
数不清… -醒醒吧,破坏狂
Countless-- Wake up, Wrecker.
99复♥制♥人部队连同技师阵亡了
Clone Force 99 died with Tech.
我们不再是从前那个班
We're not that squad anymore.
我曾进入过那座山
I've been inside that mountain.
我知道对方的能耐
I know what we're up against.
如果我们都进去,是无法全员脱身的
If we all go in, we're not all making it out.
奥美加需要你们俩
Omega needs you both.
所以我要一个人去
So, I'm doing this alone.
这是…
It's--
是我应得的下场
It's what I deserve.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表