剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
谁这么大胆叫我来,质疑我的忠诚?
Who dares summon me here and question my loyalty?
那些针对我的指控都是谎言
The charges against me are false!
别浪费我们的时间,船长
Stop wasting our time, Captain.
你承认罪行,或许能获得宽待
Confess to your crimes, and we may show mercy.
你们有什么证据?
What proof do you have?
你的同伙已经被抓而且全部招供了
Your accomplices have been captured and told us everything.
不需要再继续骗我们
There is no need for further deception.
你的犯行是秘密谋反本家族
You are guilty of conspiracy against this family.
要交代遗言吗?
Any last words?
这集团被你治理得越来越弱小,杜蓝夫人
This syndicate has grown weak under your rule, Lady Durand.
你说弱小吗?
Weak, you say?
在场有谁同意?
Who here agrees?
全是懦夫
Cowards!
你可以下去了,船长
You're dismissed, Captain.
下一位轮到谁?
Who stands before me next?
是我们讨论过的佣兵
The mercenaries we discussed.
真有胆识,居然要求跟我会面
Such courage to demand an audience with me.
我儿子说服我考虑你们的提议 你们才活到现在
You'd be dead if my son hadn't convinced me to consider your offer.
我们是来交差的
And we're here to deliver.
你们想捉污辱贵家族的派克党徒
You asked for the Pyke who disgraced your family.
这人交给你们了
He's all yours.
追查不到你们身上,我们处理好了
It won't be traced back to you. We made sure of it.
把他带下去
Take him below.
不,不!
No. No!
这事还没完,杜蓝
This isn't over, Durand.
了不起
Impressive.
你们情愿得罪派克集团显得你们多么急迫
Your willingness to cross the Pykes shows how desperate you are.
告诉我,为何你们想要的情报 对你们如此重要?
Tell me. Why is the intel you've requested of such value to you?
贺姆拉博士抓走我们的人
Dr. Hemlock stole someone from us.
听说你们的集团有人脉
We heard your syndicate had the connections needed
能找到帝国的基地
to find the Imperial's base.
我们这边已经履行约定
And since we've upheld our end of the bargain,
现在轮到你们
now it's your turn.
贺姆拉的所在受到帝国的严密保护
Hemlock's whereabouts have been well guarded by the Empire,
但我们的消息来源发现了 与他实验室相关的座标
but one of our sources came across these coordinates linked to his laboratory.
这是验证过的情报?
And they've been verified?
收下东西快走,免得我的慷慨被你们耗尽
Take what you came for and go, before my generosity runs out.
希望你们找到想找的人
I hope you find who you're looking for.
回音说他和雷克斯需要两个自转日
Echo said he and Rex need two rotations
才能到座标处跟我们会合
before they can meet us at the coordinates.
那样太慢了
That's not good enough.
我们现在出发
We're going now.
猎手,上次我们没有后援就闯入帝国基地
Hunter, the last time we stormed an Imperial base without backup,
结果失去了好兄弟
not all of us made it out.
奥美加已经等我们很久了,破坏狂
Omega's been waiting for us a long time, Wrecker.
不能让她再多等一天
I'm not making her wait another day.
这里的气味像恶臭的臼塔兹
It smells like rancid Jotaz out here.
扫描没任何发现
There's nothing on the scanners.
帝国可能阻断了感应器
The Empire could be jamming our sensors.
不会吧
Oh, no.
Whoa.
那是贺姆拉的实验室?
That's Hemlock's lab?
被他们摧毁了
They destroyed it.
又是轨道轰炸
Another orbital bombardment.
但奥美加,如果她在里面…
But Omega. I-I-If she was here--
这我们不确定
We don't know if she was.
杜蓝家的情报可能有误
The Durands' intel could be wrong.
我们下去搜查一番
Let's get down there and check it out.
还有其他人
We're not alone.
别动!
Freeze!
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
爆能枪强过棍棒,小子
Blaster beats stick, kid.
破坏狂,他们是普仔
Wrecker, they're regs.
你们是谁?
And who are you?
我们是复♥制♥人,跟你们一样
We're clones. Same as you.
你们样子不像复♥制♥人
You don't look like clones.
他们一定是99
They must be 99s.
有缺陷的
Defectives.
有缺陷同时也有好表现
Defective and effective.
你们俩在这里做什么?
What are you two doing out here?
看不出来吗?求生存
What's it look like? Surviving.
努力存活,都是帝国害的
Or trying to. No thanks to the Empire.
你们帮帝国追杀我们?
They send you to finish us off?
我们看起来像帝国的人吗?
Do we look like we're with the Empire?
你们想怎样?
What do you want?
我们想找一名女孩
We're looking for a young girl.
她是复♥制♥人
She's a clone.
我们认为她被送来这里的实验室
We think she was sent to the lab here.
没看过那样的人,但莫斯可能知道她
Never saw anyone like that, but Mox might know about her.
他不会理他们的
He won't talk to them.
拜托,我们必须找到她
Please, we have to find her.
她是我们的班兵
She's part of our squad.
紧跟着我们
Stick to the trail.
注意落脚处
Follow our steps.
别碰那些藤蔓
And don't touch the vines.
我们被帝国送出卡密诺时 还以为要继续受训
When the Empire transferred us off Kamino,
we thought we were getting more training.
结果,我们被关起来
Instead, they made us prisoners.
给我们抽血采样
Took samples of our blood.
为什么?帝国在这里做什么?
Why? What was the Empire doing here?
他们为所欲为
Whatever they wanted.
我们在他们毁掉设施前逃走
At least we escaped before they destroyed the facility.
之后你们就自己在这里过活?
And you survived alone out here ever since?
我们是士兵
We're soldiers.
或者本来应该是士兵
Or we were supposed to be.
别动
Stop.
什么?
What?
破坏狂,看后面
Wrecker, behind you.
快跑!
Run!
别开枪!会让它更具敌意
Don't fire! It gets hostile when you shoot.
这样还不算有敌意?
You mean it's not already hostile?
不算
No!
猎手!
Hunter!
快走!
Come on!
那…那是什么东西?
What was that stuff?
蛇行藤
Slither vines.
帝国制♥造♥的
The Empire made it.
那是某种实验性武器,但后来失控了
It's some kind of experimental weapon, until they lost control of it.
可能是这样他们才执行 “三角零号♥基地”自毁设施
Probably why they ordered a Base Delta Zero on their own facility.
上峭壁就安全了
We'll be safe on the crag.
蛇行藤还没蔓延过去
The slither vines haven't spread there.
目前还没
Yet.
这一次,什么都别碰
And this time, don't touch anything.
好,好
Yeah, yeah.
莫斯
Mox.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
复♥制♥人
Clones.
我们在高点发现的
We found them by the overlook.
你们这地方挺不错的
It's quite a place you got here.
你们想怎样?
What do you want?
我们在找一名女孩
We're looking for a young girl.
她被帝国的贺姆拉抓走
She was taken by an Imperial named Hemlock.
她叫奥美加
Her name's Omega.
没在实验室看过女孩
Never saw a girl around the lab.
但我知道贺姆拉
But I know Hemlock.
他是负责人,后来发生了变化
He was in charge until things changed.
有一天,帝国的人开始收拾并且撤离
One day, the Imperials started packing up and shipped out.
所以我们自己逃了出来
So we made our move and escaped.
只有我们在轨道轰炸之前成功逃出来
We were the only ones who made it out before the orbital bombardment.
连复♥制♥兵都不管我们死活
Even the clone troopers left us to die.
还说他们是听从命令
Said they were following orders.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表