剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
I know that's not who you are.
身为你的兄弟,我请求你做出正确的事
As your brother, I'm asking you to do the right thing.
长官,来了艘不明飞船
Sir, there's an unmarked vessel inbound.
指挥官?
Commander?
退下
Stand down.
带着对方的阵亡者回去交差
Recover their fallen, then we move out.
可是长官,他们是叛徒
But, sir, they're traitors.
也许是吧
Perhaps.
但他们是复♥制♥人
But they're clones.
不该赶尽杀绝
We owe them that.
很遗憾你的弟兄阵亡
I'm sorry about your men.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为战争结束之后
You know, I thought that the end of the war
我们就不会再失去其他兄弟
would mean an end to losing more of our brothers.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
雷克斯,这一仗你赢不了
Rex, you can't win this fight.
帝国太强大了
The Empire is too strong.
我不能置之不理,现在无法
I can't just walk away. Not now.
你也无法,因为帝国要抓那孩子
And neither can you. Not with the Empire being after the kid.
我们会保护她
We'll protect her.
我听了奥美加的逃跑过程
I heard what Omega said about her escape.
我认为她是帝国在坦提斯不明实验的关键
I think she's vital to whatever they're doing on Tantiss.
如果你想让她平安
And if you want to keep her safe,
你必须查出对方为何如此重视她
you need to find out why she's so important to them.
《星际大战》
《星际大战:瑕疵小队》
《撤离》
《撤离》
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表