剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
你选择自愿回来是很明智的
Turning yourself over was a wise decision.
跟我来
Come with me.
马上开始检测她
Begin testing her at once.
我要确认
I want confirmation.
有难处吗?卡尔博士
Is there a problem, Dr. Karr?
没有
No.
我会处理好
I'll handle it.
娜拉瑟人呢?
Where's Nala Se?
在牢房♥里
In a cell.
很遗憾卡密诺族无法再帮你逃走了
I'm afraid the Kaminoan won't be aiding you in another escape.
我晚点回来看结果
I'll return later for the results.
艾梅丽
Emerie,
你不必做这种事
you don't have to do this.
抱歉,但我不得不
I'm sorry, but I do.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're safe.
我没事吗?
Am I?
士兵撤离了,但巡航舰仍在干扰通讯
The troopers have pulled out, but the cruiser's still jamming our comms.
我还是不敢相信你让奥美加自愿被抓
I still can't believe you let Omega turn herself in.
不然帝国会毁了整个城镇
The Empire would have destroyed this whole town.
是她阻止了他们
She stopped them.
对,但他们又抓走她
Yeah, and they've got her again.
而我们没有飞船,无法离开
And we're stuck here without a ship.
就算我们取得飞船
Even if we get our hands on a ship,
依然找不到坦提斯基地
we still have no way of finding Tantiss base.
这不完全正确
That's not exactly true.
等等,你一直都知道坦提斯在哪里?
Wait. You've known where Tantiss is this whole time?
我没说我知道
I didn't say I know.
有个人也许知道那里的座标
There's someone who might have the coordinates.
谁?
Who?
垒帕中将
Admiral Rampart.
我们摧毁提波卡城时,他派了娜拉瑟过去
He sent Nala Se there when we decommissioned Tipoca City.
你之前为何不说?
Why didn't you say anything before?
因为我绝不想再回到坦提斯
Because Tantiss isn't a place I ever wanted to go back to.
更何况垒帕这个人也不值得信赖
And Rampart's not particularly trustworthy.
他是不得已的选择,但现在也只能找他
He is a last resort, but he's also our only option.
垒帕现在在哪里?
Where's Rampart now?
他被逮捕时,我还在帝国
I was still in the Empire when they arrested him.
他被送往…
He was sent to--
别开枪!
Do not shoot!
我附议
I second that.
我在侦察时发现阿绯
I found Phee during my scout.
我来的时候看到帝国的人
I saw the Imperials on my approach.
我一降落,这位医生就向我说明状况
When I landed, Doc here briefed me on the situation.
你怎么偷溜进来的?
How did you get in here unseen?
我靠港时用了隐密的洞穴通道
Used the hidden cavern access when I docked my ship.
我们要借用你的飞船
We're gonna need to borrow that.
你一定是准星吧
You must be Crosshair.
技师跟我提过你那些“迷人”的特质
Tech told me all about your sparkling personality.
所以是不借吗?
Is that a no?
棕眼哥的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of brown eyes is a friend of mine.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we heading?
埃瑞巴斯星的一座帝国劳♥改♥营
An Imperial labor camp on Erebus.
光用听的就很刺♥激♥
Ooh, I like this already.
你少来命令我
Don't you order me around.
是你害我们变慢的
You're the one slowing us down.
我动用人脉拜托一人帮忙
I called in a favor with one of my contacts.
花了我一大笔钱
It cost me a hefty sum,
但也让我大略了解埃瑞巴斯星的劳♥改♥营
but I've got an overview of the labor camp on Erebus.
你能偷偷带我们尽量接近边界吗?
Think you can get us close enough to the perimeter undetected?
我一定行的
I know I can.
这是我的专长
Tricks of the trade.
但你们一旦通过边界 还要闪避警卫、感应器和侦察兵
But once you're past the perimeter, they've got guards, sensors, and scouts.
来点真正的挑战吧
Give us a real challenge.
等我们一抵达
Once we hit the ground,
就要入侵帝国数据库,锁定垒帕的位置
we have to tap into the prison data bank and pinpoint Rampart's location.
可以使用检查站的终端机
We can use a terminal at one of the checkpoints.
阿绯,我们抓到目标后,会通知你来接应
Phee, when we acquire the target, we'll comm you for a pickup.
如果再靠近那些飞船,对方会侦测到我们
Uh, if we get any closer to those ships, we'll show up on their sensors.
不会的
No, we won't.
记得我提过的专长吗?
Remember that trick I mentioned?
阿绯
Phee.
放轻松
Oh, relax.
我还以为你们一看就懂这是匿踪飞行
I'd expect you to know a stealth approach when you see it.
跟平常一样安静
Quiet as usual.
希望下一次勤务来点刺♥激♥的事
Hopefully, next assignment we'll see some action.
接上终端机,找出垒帕
Plug in and find out where Rampart is.
换班号♥怎么没响?
Why haven't we heard the signal?
我们的下班时间都过了
Our shift was supposed to be over by now.
我说过了,我不懂你那种不知名的怪语言
I've told you I don't speak... ...whatever it is you speak.
至少这点我们有共识
At least we're in agreement on that.
找到他了
Found him.
标记显示垒帕要从采矿区被送回监狱
Rampart's tagged to be transported back to the prison from the mining structure.
监狱在这座桥的另一头
The prison's on the other side of this bridge.
带走垒帕的最佳机会
Our best shot at grabbing Rampart
是在他们离开矿区后中途拦截
is to intercept them when they're en route from the mine.
对付一艘涡轮坦克?
Take on a turbo tank?
好啊,这才像话
Yeah. Now you're talking.
我们不能正面迎击
We can't hit it head-on.
会被对方看见
They'll see us coming.
从下方伏击就行了
Not if we're under it.
跟我来
Follow me.
这是一号♥运输车
This is Transport One.
囚犯都上车了
Prisoners are secure.
现在返回基地
Heading back to base now.
大家就位
Get into position.
我去占领控制台
I'll secure the controls.
你们俩处理垒帕
You two handle Rampart.
出动
Now.
感应器被触发了
A sensor's been tripped.
你去看看
Check it out.
有发现吗?
Anything?
有
Yep.
安全了
Clear.
被磁力密封住了
It's magnetically sealed.
破坏狂,记得55号♥方案吗?
Wrecker, remember plan 55?
记得,55号♥
Oh. Yeah. 55.
我等你
Waiting on you.
走吧
Go.
CT-9904?
CT-9904?
你还记得
You remembered.
真令人感动
How touching.
目标到手了
The target's secured.
目标?
The target?
这算什么?
What is this?
你来杀我的吗?
Are you here to kill me?
我很想,但不是
Tempting, but no.
那他们呢?
What about them?
下车!
Move it!
走!快点!
Go! Now!
快啊,快走!
Come on. Move it!
长官,一辆运输车在途中意外停车
Sir, one of the transports has made an unscheduled stop mid-route.
对他们的通讯进行诊断
Run a diagnostic on their comms.
都下车了
All clear.
那应该能稍微引开帝国♥军♥
That should distract the Imperials for a bit.
那我呢?
And what about me?
你待在这里就好
You're fine right where you are.
如果你不是来除掉我,又不放我走
If you're not here to execute me, and you're not letting me go,
那你一定有求于我
then you must need something from me.
坦提斯基地
Tantiss base.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表