剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
Batcher's hurt.
LH-201在夜间巡逻时受伤
LH-201 sustained injuries during the nightly patrol.
如果伤口没愈合,将销毁实验体
If her wounds do not heal, the subject will be terminated.
那就快点医好它
Then do something to help her!
我不是医疗机器人
I am not a medical droid.
我没那种预设程式
It is not part of my programming.
听我说
Now, look.
我要帮你清创,让伤口复原
I need to clean your wound for it to get better.
只会痛一下子,所以收好牙齿,乖乖的
It'll only hurt for a second, so put those teeth away and behave.
看吧?没那么糟
See? That's not so bad.
我尽可能帮瑕瑕处理好伤口
I dressed Batcher's wounds as best as I could.
至少它没咬我
At least she didn't bite me.
算进步了,对吧?
That's progress, right?
如果它不快好起来…
If she doesn't get better soon...
也许我能从实验室偷个医药箱来用…
Maybe I can steal a med kit from the lab and see if there's anything I can use--
够了
Stop.
你的主要目标是什么?
What is your primary objective?
逃出去
Escape.
那就别浪费时间在没用的事情上
Then stop wasting time on lost causes.
别管那条狗,别管我,把任务完成
Forget the hound, forget me, and complete the mission.
不能少了你
Not without you.
如果我有机会逃走 我会毫不迟疑地丢下你
If I get the chance to escape, I wouldn't think twice about leaving you behind.
你说谎
You're lying!
你不会这么做,你是我兄弟
You wouldn't do that. You're my brother.
我不是他们
I'm not them.
我不会放弃,准星
I'm not giving up, Crosshair.
我也不准你放弃
I won't let you either.
奥美加
Omega.
千万别为我冒险
Don't risk anything for me.
我应该待在这
I belong in here.
我们都不该待在这
None of us belong in here.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
突击检查,这是标准程序
Surprise inspection. Standard procedure.
没东西
Clear.
拿过来
Bring it here.
我们讨论过了,奥美加
We've been over this before, Omega.
这里禁止个人物品
Personal items are forbidden.
我会处理掉
I'll dispose of it.
不要
Don't!
拜托,艾梅丽
Please, Emerie.
这是为了你好
It is for your own good.
来
Come.
我们要工作了
We have work to do.
我们成功完成转移,皇帝应该会感到高兴
The Emperor should be pleased we accomplished a successful transfer.
前提是M值不能在过程中大量降低
Not when the M-count was severely diminished in the process.
如果无法符合或超过测试体的原始数值
If we do not match or exceed the specimens' original count,
就等于失败
it is a failure.
如果你的实验达不到预期效果
If you cannot produce the desired results,
我只能重新考虑,收回给你小助手的自♥由♥
I'll have to reconsider the freedoms I've given to your young assistant.
最好别让我知道你是故意延迟实验进展
I would hate to think you were intentionally delaying this advancement.
你不该质疑我对科学的忠诚,博士
You should not question my loyalty to science, Doctor.
当然
Of course.
我们很快就会知道皇帝是否像我一样宽容
And we shall soon see if the Emperor is as understanding as I am.
瑕瑕
Hey, Batcher.
看看你,你几乎完全康复了
Look at you. You're almost at a hundred percent.
你没看到当日常规命令吗?
Did you not read the standing orders for the day?
LH-201已被排入销毁名单
LH-201 has been slated for termination.
什么?为什么?它痊愈了
What? Why? She's healed.
这生物最近的温驯行为被视为一种缺陷
The creature's recent domesticated disposition has been deemed a liability.
但那是我的错,跟它无关
But that's my fault, not hers.
这是规定
It is protocol.
放手
Let go!
安全警告
Security alert.
呼叫保全
Calling security.
瑕瑕,来
Batcher, come!
现在你要跑出去,别再回来,懂吗?
Now you need to run away and not come back, okay?
尽量别咬人
And try not to bite anyone.
我还不能跟你走
I can't go with you yet.
我必须先救出准星
I have to get Crosshair first.
快走
Go on!
瑕瑕,走啊
Batcher, go!
你违反规定
Breaking the rules, I see.
而且把懦弱的勒卡猎犬放到野外?
And releasing a weak lurca hound into the wild?
我都不知道你这么残忍♥,奥美加
I didn't know you were so cruel, Omega.
我?是你们要销毁它
Me? You were gonna terminate her.
你认为你这么做能改变结果?
And you believe your actions changed that outcome?
几个自转日前
Now, some rotations ago,
我们一艘穿梭机坠毁在山的另一头
one of our shuttles crashed just beyond this mountain.
但那不是他们的死因
But that is not what killed them.
杀死他们的是丛林中的野兽
No, it was the creatures that roam the jungle.
连我们最强壮的勒卡猎犬 也很难抵抗墙外的野兽
Even our strongest lurca hounds struggle against what's beyond these walls.
而你驯化了LH-201,只会让它变得更弱
And your domestication of LH-201 only made her vulnerable.
你又知道它活不下来?
You don't know she won't survive.
应该给它一个机会
She deserves a chance.
天真的孩子说着谬误的道理
Oh, the flawed logic of an idealistic child.
这座设施里没有同情与感伤的余地
Emotion and sentiment have no place within these walls.
你最好牢牢记住这点
You would do well to remember that.
要不然呢?
Or what?
博士,还是让我带奥美加回房♥
Doctor, perhaps I should return Omega to her room.
你还想说什么吗?
You have more to say?
我知道你带我来是为了让娜拉瑟配合
I know you brought me here to make Nala Se cooperate.
你需要她
You need her.
你敢伤害我,她就会罢♥工♥
She won't work for you if you hurt me.
我当然不会伤害你,奥美加
Of course I'm not gonna hurt you, Omega.
不过你在拘留区的朋友可能就没那么幸运
Your friend in the detention block, however, may not be as fortunate.
别伤害准星
Don't hurt Crosshair!
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
虽然CT-9904拒绝再教育 他仍在我的计划中
I did have plans for CT-9904, despite his resistance to reeducation,
但我不介意牺牲几条命 除非你停止不当行为
but I am willing to make a few sacrifices if your misbehavior continues.
任何行动都有相应的后果
Actions always have consequences.
有时后果是我们想不到的
Sometimes not in the ways we imagine.
带她回房♥,限制她的进出
Take her back to her room and restrict her access.
走开
Go away.
奥美加 -拜托,你…
Omega. - Please. Just...
走吧
go.
《星际大战》
《星际大战:瑕疵小队》
《拘禁》
《拘禁》
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表