剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
我这边需要帮忙
I could use some help up here!
通讯失灵,我无法联络猎手
Our comms are down. I can't contact Hunter.
先别管那个,飞船严重受损
That's not the priority. The ship sustained heavy damage.
我看得出来
I can see that.
快让稳定仪恢复
Get the stabilizers online!
我正在处理
That's what I'm trying to do.
我们必须降落
We have to land.
有点难,因为所有功能失灵
A little hard to do when nothing's working.
这要几百年才修得好
This will take forever to repair.
不,没时间修船
No. There's no time for that.
必须修好导航仪,取得坦提斯的座标
We need to get the nav reader online to extract the coordinates to Tantiss
之后才回得去
for when we go back.
我们不会回去
We're not going back.
我们丢下了其他囚犯
We left the other prisoners behind.
帝国会搜寻这艘飞船还有我们
And the Empire is going to be searching for this ship and us.
必须继续移♥动♥
We have to move.
我扫描到往东几公里有太空港 从那里着手
I scanned a spaceport a few clicks east. We'll start there.
奥美加已逃出本设施,飞离这座星球
Omega managed to escape this facility and flee the planet.
还有CT-9904陪同
Along with CT-9904.
太令人讶异了
That is most surprising.
是吗?
Is it?
我原本不懂你偏爱那小复♥制♥人的原因
I never understood your attachment to the young clone,
现在才明白为何你要守着她
but now it's clear why you kept her so close.
有一点很可疑 你帮奥美加采集的样本不曾产生效果
Suspicious that all the samples you've taken from Omega never yielded results,
但艾梅丽拿去化验却显示M值转移为阳性
yet one tested by Emerie indicated a positive M-count transfer.
化验呈现伪阳性并非不可预期
False positives are to be expected.
这次的化验结果 只不过跟那复♥制♥人本身一样反常
That result is nothing but an aberration, like the clone herself.
我们等着看
We shall see.
等我们带回奥美加 就能确认化验结果无误
Once Omega's brought back, the test's validity will be confirmed.
但你的未来就没那么确定了
Your future, however, is less certain.
帝国不会这么快追上我们
Empire couldn't have followed us here that quickly.
不是找我们的
They didn't.
那只是例行的巡逻
That's a standard patrol presence.
好
Okay.
我们要想办法传讯给猎手和破坏狂
So, let's find a way to send a message to Hunter and Wrecker.
不可以
We can't.
对方监视远程通讯,这样我们会曝光
They monitor long-range comms. It'll give us away.
必须想别的办法
We'll have to figure out something else.
等等
Wait.
不能这样子到处走动
We can't walk around like this.
会太引人注意
We'll draw too much attention.
想带着猎犬的人是你
You're the one who wanted to bring the hound.
别听他的,来吧
Don't listen to him. Come on.
你看,好多了吧?
See? Isn't this better?
没有
No.
新计划
New plan.
我们去太空港
Let's get to the spaceport.
偷偷溜上一艘穿梭机
We can sneak onto one of those shuttles.
看守太严密了
It's too well-guarded.
不可能避开途中所有士兵
We'll never slip past all those troopers undetected.
我能在他们察觉前解决掉至少一半的人
I can take out at least half before they know what's happening.
或者…
Or...
或者我们可以尝试不用爆能枪的办法
Or we could try a way that doesn't involve blaster fire.
例如呢?
Like what?
看我示范
Watch and learn.
我真是等不及了
I can hardly wait.
你好
Hello.
请给我两张下一班穿梭机的票
We'd like two tickets on the next shuttle, please.
你们的链码呢?
Chain codes?
关于这点,我们的链码弄丢了
About that. We lost our chain codes.
没链码就不准通行
No chain codes, no passage.
好的
Right.
可是呢
But you see,
给我们方便,或许你也能得到回报
a problem for us could be an opportunity for you
如果说你知道别的办法
if, say, you knew of an alternate way
可以不用链码帮我们订票
of booking passage without a chain code?
你这是暗示我应该被你们收买♥♥吗?
Are you insinuating that I should take a bribe?
你想这么说也行
If that's what you want to call it.
我能安排
I do.
通融后的费用是…
And that could be arranged...
一万五千信用币
for 15,000 credits.
两张票这么贵?
For two tickets?
是单张费用,没得讲价
Per ticket. And it's nonnegotiable.
动物不另计费算便宜你了
You're lucky I'm not charging extra for the creature.
我们要去哪生出三万信用币?
Where do you expect us to get 30,000 credits?
这是你们的问题
Sounds like a you problem.
没钱就别再来了
Don't come back without the credits.
还真顺利呢
Well, that went well.
少啰唆
Stow it.
卡秋果,只要半价
Cachu-Cachu! Half price!
攻进太空港都比凑齐三万信用币还要容易
Storming the spaceport would be easier than finding 30,000 credits.
我不想伤害别人
I don't want to hurt anyone.
少天真了
Don't be naive.
留在这里,每一秒都危险
Every second we're here, we're at risk.
那就别浪费时间抱怨
Then quit wasting time complaining.
我知道要怎么赚快钱了
I think I know how we can make some fast credits.
你哪次不知道?
Of course you do.
这是你的计划?你想靠赌博赚钱?
That's your plan? You want to hustle someone?
这我有经验了
I've done it before,
而且我会说这只是临时的筹钱办法
and I prefer to think of it as a temporary requisition of funds.
拿什么赌?我们什么都没有
And bet with what? We don't have anything.
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
这些是我赢的
I'll take those credits.
要是你输了呢?
And if you lose?
那我们的麻烦就更大了
Well... ...I guess we'll be in more trouble.
好的,接着谁跟我赌?
All right, all right. Who's next?
我来试试
I'll give it a try.
看我速战速决
This shouldn't take long.
我快被打趴了
I'm getting crushed here.
要不要再一局?
How 'bout one more game?
我的运气总是会用完
My luck has to run out eventually.
这倒是没错
Eh, that's true.
但这次我来洗牌
But I get to deal this time.
队长,照旧吗?
Your usual, Captain?
今天生意挺不错
Business looks good today.
一位新客人吸引了不少人
A newcomer has pulled in quite the crowd.
那今天生意对我来说应该很好
Then business should be good for me today.
是的
Affirmative.
别又来了
Not again!
好,再一局
Okay, okay. One more game.
我还是见好就收吧
I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
这么急着走?
Leaving so soon?
这是我的位子
You're in my seat.
你自认是牌桌好手吗?
So, you think you're good at this game?
想不想跟真正的对手比一比?
Want to try against a, uh, real opponent?
我坚持
I insist.
那穿梭机很像我们的
That shuttle looks like one of ours.
对,最好去看看
Yeah, we better check it out.
你的狗似乎不喜欢我
Your mutt don't seem to like me.
它不会咬人
She's harmless.
它让我分心,把它带走
She's a distraction. Get rid of her.
我不曾在这里见过你跟你♥爸♥
Never seen you or your dad around before.
我们只是路过
We're just passing through.
看样子队长胜券在握
Looks like the captain is heading towards a victory.
我承认你还不差
Eh, I'll admit, you're not bad.
但你似乎错估了眼前的对手
But you seem to have misunderstood your enemy.
是吗?
Did I?
东方三星,大局已定
The three Eastern Stars. That is game over.
这两万信用币归我
I'll take those 20,000 credits.
我认输,你赢得光明正大
I concede. You beat me fair and square.
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表