剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
看看谁醒了
Look who's awake.
睡得好吗?
How'd you sleep?
前所未有地好
Better than ever.
薛普和黎亚娜送来的
Delivery from Shep and Lyana.
又送一篮?
Another one?
他们很高兴你回来
They're happy you're back.
我们也是
And so are we.
准星在哪里?
Where's Crosshair?
我们醒来他就不在船上
He wasn't in the ship when we woke up.
他仍然在调适
He's still adjusting.
我去看他
I'll check on him.
奥美加,你好
Greetings, Omega!
薛普和黎亚娜找到你了?
Shep and Lyana found you then?
他们找人的本领好得可怕
Their ability to do so is uncanny.
准星,我知道你在做什么 但你不能一直闪躲
I know what you're doing, Crosshair, but you can't keep hiding.
你得找猎手谈谈
You need to talk to Hunter.
我没闪躲,我在训练
I'm not hiding. I'm training.
我相信AZI可以帮你检查手的状况
You know, I'm sure AZI could look at your hand for you.
我没事
I'm fine.
除了好眼力,这还需要什么技巧?
So what skills does this require, besides good sight?
当狙击手不只是用狙击镜瞄准而已
Being a sniper is more than just looking through a scope.
重点是耐心,掌握周遭的环境
It's about patience. Reading the environment.
以及察觉暗处有人盯着自己
And knowing when you've got eyes on you.
他们不信任我
They don't trust me.
慢慢来吧,但你总要找他们谈谈
Give it time. But you will have to talk to them.
Hmm.
把步♥枪♥还给准星可能不是好主意
Not sure it was a good idea to give Crosshair back his rifle.
奥美加信任他,对我来说这就够了
Omega trusts him. That's good enough for me.
是回音
It's Echo!
这下可好
Perfect.
我列出了你的射击精准度
I have tabulated your shooting accuracy.
你今天的命中率是53%
Your target success rate today was at 53%.
远低于你的平均
Well below your average.
很高兴看到你平安回来
Glad to see you're back safe.
怎么?不抱抱我吗?
What? No hug for me?
那得看你的情报多重要
That depends how good your intel is.
他们拿复♥制♥人做实验,采集样本
They were using clones for testing, taking samples.
多数人被关在拘留区 但我没看过试验库内部
Most were held in the detention wing, but I never saw what was in the vault.
连艾梅丽也不准进入
Even Emerie wasn't allowed access.
艾梅丽?
Emerie?
她帮贺姆拉做事
She works for Hemlock.
她是复♥制♥人,就像我们,就像我
She's a clone, like us. Like me.
那你呢?有什么要补充的?
And what about you? Anything else to add?
我是囚犯,能分享的不多
I was a prisoner. Not much to tell.
我们搜寻这座基地已经很久了
We've been searching for this base for a long time.
很难获得准确的情报
Accurate intel's hard to come by.
采取行动前必须尽可能调查清楚
We need to know all we can before making any moves.
我们有娜拉瑟的数据板,但已经当机了
We have Nala Se's datapad, but it isn't working anymore.
如果恢复运作 应该能获得更多坦提斯的情报
If we can get it online, we should be able to pull more intel on Tantiss.
里面也许有平面图、入口点
It could have schematics, entry points.
甚至可能有基地本身的座标
Maybe even the coordinates of the base itself.
帝国加密法是棘手的难题
Imperial encryption will be a problem,
尤其是少了技师
especially without Tech.
将它接上帝国终端机就能绕过加密法
Plugging it into an Imperial terminal will bypass the encryption.
去哪里找那种东西?
Where do we get one of those?
我知道一座设施里有
I know a facility.
很偏僻,人员配置不足
Remote, understaffed.
潜入那里应该不成问题
It shouldn't be a problem to infiltrate.
准星、回音和我前往这座偏僻设施
Crosshair, Echo, and I will go to this remote facility.
破坏狂和奥美加留在这里
Wrecker and Omega, you stay here.
我们总算团聚,你又要拆散大家?
We're finally together and you want to split us up?
你好不容易才回来
We just got you back.
我不会再让你冒着被抓的风险
I am not going to risk you getting captured again.
我们是逃出来了,但我也丢下那些复♥制♥人
Yeah, we escaped, but I left all those clones behind.
我必须参与,猎手
I need to do this, Hunter.
别因此对他生气
Don't hold it against him.
他只是担心你
He's only worried about you.
我知道
I know.
你认为我也该留守?
You think I should stay behind too?
你有本事,但你还是孩子
You're capable, but you are still a kid.
我年纪比你大,弟弟
I'm older than you are, little brother.
我不晓得是否还合身,但是…拿去吧
I don't know if this'll fit still, but, uh, here.
我的旧盔甲
My old armor.
对,总觉得不该把它扔掉
Yeah, it never felt right to get rid of it.
接近中
On approach.
几乎探测不到生物迹象
Reading minimal life signs, if any.
兵站内无热能标示,通讯上也无信♥号♥♥
No heat signatures inside of the depots, and nothing on comms.
这里没人
There's no one here.
果然合身
Hey, it does fit.
你说这前哨站很偏僻,没说完全废弃
You said this outpost was remote, not abandoned entirely.
我在牢房♥里可没收到每日情资简报
Well, I didn't get daily intel briefings in my cell.
我感觉此处的事你并未全盘托出
I get the feeling there's more to this place than you're saying.
瑕瑕,怎么了?
Batcher, what is it?
怎么回事?
Uh, what's going on?
感应器发出高频率的声音
The sensors are giving off a high-frequency tone.
所以它才有反应
She must be reacting to it.
为何装这种感应器?
What are the sensors for?
侦测周边阵地,提防当地强盗
Perimeter detection against local raiders.
你没想过先警告我们这里有强盗?
You didn't think to warn us about these raiders before?
不必,他们都被处理掉了
No, they were all dealt with.
你怎么知道的?
And how do you know that?
你猜猜
Take a guess.
只是服从命令吗?
Just following orders?
要是你怕了,何不回飞船上等待?
If you're scared, why don't you wait on the ship?
晚点再自相残杀,我们是来办事的
Hey, kill each other later. We're here for a reason.
快点破解数据板就可以走了
Let's crack into the datapad and get out of here.
我是说找他谈谈,不是跟他吵架
I said talk to him, not argue with him.
他先惹我的
He started it.
感应器占用了这座前哨站绝大部分的电力
The power to this outpost has been nearly depleted by the sensor beacons.
那我们要把所有电力转送到这座兵站
Then we need to divert all power to this depot.
交给我
On it.
帝国为什么会放弃这里?
So why'd the Empire abandon this place?
大概是它已经达成使命了
I guess it served its purpose.
听起来很熟悉
Hmm. Sounds familiar.
这样应该成了
That should do it.
能操作了
Ah, it's working.
你们看这份清单
Look at this manifest.
没想到关在坦提斯的复♥制♥人这么多
There are even more clone prisoners on Tantiss than we thought.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
调查周边阵地
To check the perimeter.
让他们自己去解决
Uh, let them work it out.
我们还要完成数据转移
We have to finish this data transfer.
我走到哪你都要紧跟在后吗?
Are you going to be my shadow everywhere?
我了解你
I know you.
你还有话没告诉我们,我没耐性再等了
There's more you're not telling us, and I'm done waiting.
快说吧,准星
Start talking, Crosshair.
你做了什么才会被帝国抓起来?
What did you do to finally get on the Empire's bad side?
背叛他们吗?像你背叛我们?
Betray them, like you did with us?
里面有平面图吗?
Any schematics on there?
我没看到,只有医疗纪录
None that I'm seeing. Just medical records.
应该就只有这些了
I think this is all we're gonna get.
至少有点收获
At least it's something.
瑕瑕?
Batcher?
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
你以为我们会让你归队却什么都不问吗?
You thought we'd take you back and not ask questions?
我不会允许
I don't think so.
发生什么变化?
Tell me what changed.
到底怎么了?准星
What happened, Crosshair?
我杀了一名帝国♥军♥官
I killed an Imperial officer.
对,我是背叛了他们,因为他们先背叛我
So, yes, I did betray them after they betrayed me.
别装作这一切都是我造成的
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表