剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
我们明白
We get it.
我们也失去了弟兄
We've lost people too.
我们能带你们去安全所在
We can take you to someplace safe,
但我们要查出奥美加是否在此 或贺姆拉带她去哪
but we need to find out if Omega was here or where Hemlock took her.
那基地里一定有些情报
There has to be some intel in that base.
上次探勘,一块控制室面板仍然完好
One of the control room panels was still intact during our last scout.
我试过用来发送信♥号♥♥,但是没电力
I tried to use it to send a signal, but there was no power.
能带我们过去吗?
Can you take us there?
不可能
No way.
那一带爬满了蛇行藤
That area is covered in slither vines.
那东西有毒
It's toxic.
石戴说得对
Stak's right.
靠近那座废墟等于是找死
Going near those ruins is a suicide mission.
你们自己去
You're on your own.
他们需要帮忙,莫斯
They need help, Mox.
我跟他们去
I'll go with them.
你知道下去那边的风险
You know the risks of going down there.
我还以为他很聪明
And I thought he was the smart one.
我能带你们进废墟
I can get you inside the ruins,
但没有电源就无法操作控制台获得情报
but you won't be able to get anything from the console without a power source.
这我们会处理
We got that covered.
只要先回飞船拿设备
Just need to grab something from our ship.
你们在找的复♥制♥人…
This clone you're looking for...
奥美加
Omega.
她失踪多久了?
How long has she been gone?
太久了
Too long.
但我们不放弃
But we're not giving up.
希望其他复♥制♥人也这样在乎我们
I wish the other clones felt that way about us.
你们是有缺陷的CT,但至少很忠诚
You may be defective CTs, but at least you're loyal.
Whoa!
这艘飞船有不少历练
Your ship has seen some action.
大多是战时造成的
Mostly during the war.
后来又添上一些
And some after.
我以为将来我也会开飞船出任务
I thought, one day, I'd be flying one of these on a mission.
但很多事都变了
A lot's changed.
我拿了装备和供电设备
Well, I've got the gear and the power.
孩子,你带路吧
Lead the way, kid.
这里到处都是蛇行藤
There's slither vines everywhere in there.
小心,别踩到了
Be careful where you step. - Whoa!
控制台还有多远?
How much further is the console?
很难说
Hard to tell.
这里的藤蔓越来越多
More vines have spread down here.
我们只好放弃来这里拾荒
We had to stop scavenging the site because of it.
这地方还进行过什么实验?
What other experiments were going on in this place?
都不是好事
Nothing good.
他们也没跟我们说明过
They didn't exactly tell us what was going on.
快!继续走!
Go! Keep moving!
我们还等什么?
What are we waiting for?
开他们的飞船离开这里
Let's take their ship and get out of here.
那狄可呢?
What about Deke?
他做出选择了
He made his choice.
我们要是丢下他
If we leave him behind,
那就跟丢下我们的复♥制♥人没两样
then we're no better than the troopers who did the same to us.
莫斯
Mox.
那两个复♥制♥人似乎不一样
Those two clones seem different.
他们冒着生命危险想找回班兵
They're risking their lives to find a member of their squad.
我敬佩这点
I respect that.
他们无法活着离开废墟
They won't make it back from the ruins.
你很清楚
You know that.
再等下去,蛇行藤爬上他们的船 我们就没机会离开了
If we wait and the slither vines reach their ship, our chance to escape is gone.
他们的飞船在哪?
Where's their ship?
在北山脊
Northern ridge.
带我去
Show me.
我还以为已经臭到不能再臭,但我错了
I didn't think it could smell any worse, but I was wrong.
这点我们有共识
We're in agreement on that.
控制台到了,来吧
There's the console. Come on.
好
All right.
上工了,小家伙
Do your thing, little guy.
有东西过来了
Something's coming.
得快点处理好
We need to make this quick.
刚才那些东西吗?
Is it more of those things?
不
No.
是别的东西
Something else.
这系统我很熟,给我一点时间
I'm familiar with the system. Give me some time.
我看能抓出什么数据
I'll see what data I can pull up.
成了
Got it.
你真的会开这艘飞船?
You really think you can fly this thing?
我在卡密诺的飞行训练名列前茅
I was top of my class in flight training back on Kamino.
我们要去哪里?
Where will we go?
去哪里都比这里好
Anywhere is better than here.
你看,一把DC-17
Check this out. A DC-17.
莫斯!莫斯!石戴!
Mox, Mox! Stak!
蛇行藤,到处都是
The vines. They're everywhere.
求救!帮帮我们!
Help! We need help!
莫斯!呼叫莫斯!
Mox! Come in, Mox!
该走了,拿数据板
Time's up. Get the datapad!
小心!
Whoa! Look out!
到处都是!
It's everywhere!
保持稳定!
Keep it steady!
抓住缆绳!
Grab the cables!
瞄准嘴巴射击!
Shoot for the mouth!
需要更多火力
We need more firepower!
那还不够
That's not enough!
去拿炸♥药♥箱
Grab the case of explosives.
好啊!
Yeah!
快飞出去!
Go, go, go!
我一直在浏览资料
I've been going over the data.
看来贺姆拉将整个基地的作业移到另一处
Looks like Hemlock transferred his entire base of operations to another location.
也带走了实验计划
His experiments too.
里头有说他去哪吗?
Did the intel say where he went?
里面提到一个区,但仅此而已
There was a mention of a sector but nothing more.
有线索了,但要查明的范围还很大
It's a lead, but we've got a lot of space to cover.
如果奥美加在那里,那我们就要过去
Well, if that's where Omega is, then that's where we're going.
我们送你们三人到安全所在
We'll drop you three off someplace safe.
哪里?
Where?
一座岛屿
An island.
那里有一群好人
There are good people there.
他们会照顾你们
They'll take care of you.
我们是没了部队的学员
We're cadets without an army.
不晓得还能待在哪
I don't know where we fit anymore.
可以慢慢找出答案
You have time to figure it out.
闯出自己的路
Make your own path.
活出士兵以外的人生
Be something other than a soldier.
那你们呢?
What about you?
我们的任务还没有结束
Our mission is not over yet.
《星际大战》
《星际大战:瑕疵小队》
(未知之途)
(未知之途)
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表