剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
It will pass.
史高德博士,我有点不舒服
Dr. Scalder, I don't feel very good.
对SP-54进行诊断
Run a diagnostic on SP-54.
好的
Affirmative.
你的数据都正常,看起来没事
Your vitals are normal. You appear to be fine.
从现在起要更仔细监测她
From now on, monitor her more closely.
知道了
Acknowledged.
可以先换我吗?
Can I go next?
还没轮到你,SP-32
Wait your turn, SP-32.
这里不准士兵进入
Troopers are not allowed in here.
我在执行特殊的保全巡逻
It's, uh, a special security patrol.
一切安全
Uh, i-it's all clear.
回音
Echo.
我没叫错你的名字吧?
That's your name, isn't it?
奥美加提过你们的事
Omega talked about you all.
我是艾梅丽
I'm Emerie.
奥美加也向我们提过你
Omega told us about you too.
她说她的弟兄一定会来救她
She said her squad would eventually come for her.
不只救她
Not just her.
我们要把你们囚禁的实验对象全救出去
We're here for all the prisoners you've been experimenting on.
我…我只是听命行事
I-- I was doing my job.
是啊,老掉牙的说词
Yeah, I've heard that before.
你也是复♥制♥人
You're a clone.
你怎么能成为帮凶?
How can you be part of this?
奥美加说你本性不坏
Omega saw something in you.
我希望她这次没看错人
I want to believe that she was right.
跟我说她在哪里
Tell me where she is.
她在试验库里
She's in the vault,
但没有我帮忙,你是无法接近的
but you won't get anywhere near there without my assistance.
如果想救出那些孩子们,你就必须信任我
If we're gonna free those children, you're going to have to trust me.
等等,什么孩子们?
Wait, w-what children?
被关在基地里的孩童不只有奥美加
Omega is not the only child confined inside this base.
差点就完了
That was too close.
为什么这么久?
What took so long?
我有惊人的大发现
I found something big.
我想到一个计划,而且你们要帮我
I have a plan, and I'm gonna need your help.
《星际大战》
《星际大战:瑕疵小队》
《闪电突袭》
《闪电突袭》
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表