剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
这是最后一件
Well, that's the last of it.
捉一条大的回来吃
Go catch something big to eat.
好的,破坏狂
You got it, Wrecker.
感谢帮忙,准星
Thanks for the help, Crosshair.
你看看,你交了新朋友
Aw, look at that. You made a new friend.
我看了飞船通讯,芬妮克依然没回覆
I checked the ship's comms. Still no word from Fennec.
我们何时只能等待别人给情报?
Since when do we wait around for intel?
我们只有她这条线索
Well, she's the only lead we have.
如果她的人脉能帮忙解释M值
If her contact can tell us what an M-count is,
我们也许能弄清楚帝国为何要抓奥美加
we might figure out why the Empire's targeting Omega.
这重要吗?我们不会把她交出去
Does it matter? We're not handing her over.
明白眼前的状况才能做好准备
Can't be prepared if we don't know what we're dealing with.
瑕瑕,等等!
Batcher, wait!
瑕瑕?
Batcher?
怎么了?什么事?
What is it? What's wrong?
只是岩洞,我们进去过好几次了
It's just the cavern. We've been in there plenty of times.
好啦,我进去看看
Okay, okay. I'll check it out.
这东西从哪来的?
Where did that come from?
瑕瑕,你去哪里?
Batcher, where are you going?
猎手
Hunter.
奥美加呢?
Where's Omega?
我又没做什么,放手!
I wasn't doing anything. Let go!
嗨
Hey!
她刚才说了
You heard her.
放开她
Let her go.
非常乐意
Gladly.
身为不该引人注目的复♥制♥人逃兵
You know, for rogue clones who are trying to lay low,
你们很失败,太显眼了
you're failing spectacularly.
尤其是那位
Especially that one.
你又是谁?
And who are you?
芬妮克要我来
Fennec sent me.
我们没给她座标,你如何找到我们?
We never gave her our coordinates. How'd you find us?
我自有办法
I have my ways.
听说你们在询问关于M值的事
I hear you've been asking questions about M-count.
打听这种情报是非常鲁莽的
Very reckless to inquire about such things.
那会引来不当的关注
It attracts the wrong kind of attention.
为何会这样?
And why is that?
这才是问题所在,对吧?
That's the real question, isn't it?
先告诉我,你们为何想获得这项情报?
First, tell me why you want this information.
回答就当做给我的酬劳
Consider it my payment.
芬妮克向我们收过情报费了
We already paid Fennec for the intel.
那与我无关
Not my problem.
不说的话我就走
Either talk or I go.
是为了一位朋友
It's for a friend.
帝国想抓她,她认为
The Empire's after her, and she thinks
那是因为帝国正在进行的M值实验
it's because of some M-count experiment they're doing.
但我们不知道那是什么意思
But we don't know what that means.
那是血液中的成分
It's something in the blood.
每个人都有,但浓度各不相同
Everyone has it, but at varying levels.
数值较高的人
Those with a high count
一般被认为更能够运用原力
were believed to be more capable of wielding the Force.
原力?
The Force?
你是说绝地
You mean Jedi.
所以我是绝地?我是说…
You're saying I'm a Jedi? Uh, I-I mean--
当然不是
Of course not.
光凭血液无法成为绝地
Your blood doesn't make you a Jedi.
必须接受相关训练
You'd have to be trained for that.
我也没听过有复♥制♥人是原力感应者
And I've never known a clone to be Force-sensitive.
但是你们显然都不正常
But clearly, none of you are normal.
这点你没说错
You got that right.
卡密诺族产出数百万复♥制♥人 所以这也不无可能
The Kaminoans did make millions of you. So I suppose it's possible.
但如果你的M值确实很高,就得提高警觉
But if you do have a high M-count, consider yourself warned.
因为帝国会追捕你
The Empire will hunt you down.
这就是情报内容
There's your intel.
等等!
Wait!
让开,孩子
Move, child.
那就是帝国想抓我的原因?
So is that why the Empire's been after me?
不做测试,我无法确定你的迷地原虫浓度
I can't determine your midi-chlorian levels without testing you.
那就测试我,我应付得来
Well, then test me. I can handle it.
相信我,得知真♥相♥不会比较开心
Believe me, the truth is rarely comforting.
拜托,一直都没人能给我答案
Please. No one's been able to give me answers.
我必须更了解自己
I need to know what I am.
好
Fine.
但要记住,这是你自愿的
But just remember, you asked for this.
这就是测试?
This is the test?
是其中一项
One of them.
可是这里的石头…很滑
But the rock is... [grunts] ...slippery.
可以换个地方吗?
Can we go someplace else?
单脚站着跟M值有什么关系?
How does standing on one leg have anything to do with M-count?
你的注意力摆错地方了,别想着保持平衡
You're focused on the wrong things. Stop trying to have balance.
抛开你的意识
Let go of your conscious mind.
“意识”?我根本不懂那是什么
"Conscious mind"? I don't even know what that means.
Whoa!
再试一次
Try again.
加油,奥美加!你行的!
Come on, Omega! You can do it!
你们俩要不要去别的地方?
Why don't you two make yourselves scarce?
我们必须看着她,也得看着你
She doesn't leave our sight. And neither do you.
那可真有趣呢
How fun for me.
再一次
Again.
既然你懂这些测试,你一定是绝地吧?
Since you know about these tests, you must be a Jedi, right?
不是,但我知道他们的一些法门
No, but I know some of their ways.
但你怎么… -你问题太多了,专心
But how do you-- Enough questions. Concentrate.
我看了技师的共和国资料库档案
I checked Tech's files from the Republic archives.
你没认错,是她
You were right. It's her.
阿莎洁凡崔斯
Asajj Ventress.
分离主义者刺客为何要帮我们?
Why would a Separatist assassin be helping us?
谁说她在帮我们?
Who says that's what she's doing?
如何?怎么了?
Well? What happened?
我说过了
I told you.
石头太滑
It's too slippery.
我重新开始
I'll start over.
不需要
No need.
直接进行下一项测试
We're moving on to the next test.
上面的柱廊边有一株垂枝玛雅树
There's a weeping maya tree up in the colonnade.
摘下一朵白花并且在日落之前回来
Retrieve one of its white blossoms and return before the sun sets.
太远了,而且…太阳已经开始落…
It's too far away. And-- Well, the sun's already started s--
她已经离开了,我给你们一点建议
Now that she's gone, let me give you some advice.
不管你们打算做什么,对你们都没好处
Whatever you're planning on doing won't end well for you.
考虑清楚,你们想怎么做?
Think carefully. How do you want this to go?
抱歉,不好意思,借过,小心
Sorry. Excuse me. Coming through. Watch out.
狗狗,我需要帮忙
Hey, girl. I'm gonna need some help.
我要快点赶到文物馆
I need to get to the Archium, and fast.
好,出发
Okay, let's go.
是你们要我帮忙,记得吗?
You asked me for my help. Remember?
那时我们还不知道你是谁
That's before we realized who you are.
你走吧
Now leave.
我会考虑,等我测试完奥美加的能力
I'll consider it, once I've finished testing Omega's abilities.
或者我也可能会在这里待久一点
Or maybe I'll stick around here a bit longer.
错,快搭上飞船离开,别让我们逼你走
Wrong. Get in your ship and go. Before we make you.
你们尽管试试
You can try.
我们解决过更棘手的敌人
We've taken down worse.
彼此彼此
So have I.
别想作弊
No cheating.
哈
Ha!
喔
Ow!
累了吗?
Tired yet?
你到底想对奥美加怎样?
What do you really want with Omega?
也许我会带她离开你们
Maybe I'll take her off your hands.
不会有这种事
Not happening.
你们这些复♥制♥人何不乖乖地放弃对抗?
Why don't you be good little clones and stand down?
我们对服从命令没兴趣
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表