剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表
牌技不错
Nicely played.
谢谢
Thanks.
长官,巡逻队在郊外发现坠毁的帝国飞船
Sir. Patrol found a crashed Imperial vessel on the outskirts of town.
没人通知我今天有飞船抵达
I wasn't notified about any shuttles arriving today.
等一等
Now, hang on a minute.
我们还没结束呢
We're not done here.
你还没付罚款
You haven't paid your fine.
什么罚款?
What fine?
在这里赌博是非法的
Gambling's illegal in these parts.
什么?
What?
法律就是法律
The law is the law.
你只要付了罚款,我立刻走人
Now, all you gotta do is pay the fine. And I'll be on my way.
多少钱?
How much?
一万信用币
Ten thousand credits.
除非你宁愿被逮捕
Unless you prefer to be arrested instead.
很好
Excellent.
既然你缴了全额罚款
Consider your fine paid in full.
劝你别惹上麻烦
Try and stay out of trouble.
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
我们还剩多少钱?
How many credits do we have left?
三万五千
Thirty-five thousand.
买♥♥完两张船票,还会剩下一点钱
Enough for two tickets on the shuttle and a little extra.
准星,瑕瑕呢?
Crosshair, where's Batcher?
你在找那头猎犬吗?
Oy. You looking for that hound?
你知道它去哪?
You know where she went?
当然,但答案不是免费的
Sure do, but the answer's gonna cost you.
付我一万信用币
Ten thousand credits.
我没耐性玩这套了
I'm getting tired of this.
好啦,好啦
Okay, okay.
五千,但不能再杀价了
Five, but that's my final offer.
那帝国♥军♥官和他的士兵抓走那条狗
That Imperial officer and his troopers snatched the creature
往货物码头去了,那个方向
and headed for the cargo docks. Down that way.
谢谢,交易愉快
Nice doing business with ya.
奥美加
Omega.
你听见了,瑕瑕在这边
You heard him. Batcher's this way.
但太空港在那边
And the spaceport is that way.
别管那条狗,我们得离开这座星球
Forget the hound. We have to get off this planet.
少了瑕瑕,我们不可能逃得出来
We never would've escaped without Batcher.
我不会丢下它
I'm not leaving her.
你不该犯这种错
You're making a mistake.
我不会抛弃它
I'm not abandoning her!
拿着信用币
Take the credits.
你想走就走吧
If you wanna go, then go.
我自己想办法
I'll find my own way.
好
Fine.
就依你的办法
We'll do this your way.
但这是浪费了我的本领
But my skills are being wasted.
知道了
Noted.
瑕瑕在那里
There's Batcher.
要不要把动物都放了?
Shouldn't we free the other animals too?
别做得太过火
Don't push it.
我就知道你会来找你的狗
I thought you'd come searching for your mutt.
很遗憾地告诉你,琉镇的宠物政策很严格
Yeah, unfortunately for you, Lau has a very strict pet policy.
没许可证,就得缴巨额罚款
No license means a hefty fine.
这次要多少钱?
How much this time?
把我的钱全还给我如何?
How 'bout you give me all my money back?
等贺姆拉出现,你有钱也没得花了
Credits won't do you any good when Hemlock shows up.
我都知道有穿梭机坠毁,难道还想不通?
Did you think I wouldn't piece it together when I found that crashed shuttle?
什么都瞒不过我
Nothing gets by me.
这个镇归我管
I run this town.
所以交出信用币并且投降
So, hand over the credits and surrender.
好
All right.
现在试试你的做法
Let's try things your way.
总算轮到我
Finally.
派支援部队来货物码头
Send reinforcements to the cargo dock!
我来应付,你带瑕瑕去启动飞船
I'll handle this. Take Batcher, and power up the ship.
他们想偷走货船
They're stealing the cargo ship!
我们… -快离开吗?
Let's-- Get out of here?
对,我正在处理
Yeah. I'm on it.
希望你起飞的技术比降落好
I hope your takeoffs are better than your landings.
待会就知道了
We're about to find out.
长官,我们确认了
Sir, we have confirmation.
女孩和CT-9904本来在太空港
The girl and CT-9904 were in the spaceport.
本来?
Were?
他们开货船逃走了
They escaped aboard a cargo freighter.
追踪那艘飞船,通知我方全员特工
Track the ship, and notify all our operatives.
把她找出来
I want her found.
帝国有办法追踪这艘飞船
The Empire will be able to track this vessel.
我们必须弃船
We need to ditch it.
我们会的
We will.
我要去个偏僻的地方
I'm heading to a remote location,
也发了加密通讯要猎手和破坏狂过去会合
and I sent a coded transmission for Hunter and Wrecker to meet us there.
奥美加
Omega.
已经…过了好几个月
It's-- It's been months.
他们不一定还活… -他们会到的
You don't know if they're still aliv-- - They'll be there.
终于见到你了
Now, there's a sight!
破坏狂
Wrecker!
Ha!
我本来还不确定那讯息的真假
I wasn't even sure your message was real.
破坏狂
Wrecker.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd show up.
我们为了找你在银河来回了四趟
We crossed the galaxy four times looking for you.
五趟
Five.
结果是你找到我们
But you're the one who found us.
我们好想你
We missed you, kid.
我们一直找个不停
We never stopped searching.
但你怎么逃出来的?
But how did you escape?
有人帮我
I had help.
《星际大战》
《星际大战:瑕疵小队》
《别有他法》
《别有他法》
剧集 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表