剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表
- This was for the documentary. - What?
就那部幕后纪录片
The Making Of thing.
如果你们真写了个剧本出来 那很好
Look, if you'd written a script, then great.
如果你们没写出来 至少还剩点素材
And, you know, if not, at least we had something.
我们又不是
We're not...!
我们又不是斗牛士
We're not bullfighters.
我知道你们不是斗牛士
I know you're not bullfighters.
-但我们可以做斗牛士 -当然可以
- We could be bullfighters. - We could.
你俩就跟两只斗鸡似的
You're like a modern-day cockfight.
两只瘦骨嶙峋的鸟冲着对方叫
You know, the scrawny birds sort of squawking at each other.
豆袋和瘦高个
Beanbag and Beanpole.
豆袋和瘦高个竟然是我们俩
Beanbag and Beanpole were us!
是你 电♥话♥那头中餐馆的那个人是你
Oh, it was you! It was you at the Chinese on the phone!
-什么 -噪音和高温是不是也是你搞出来的
- What? - And what about the noise and the heat?
我听不懂你在说什么了
I don't understand.
是她让我们一直挨饿 流汗 受累 耳聋
She's been keeping us hungry! And hot! And tired, and deaf.
你为什么会在中餐馆打工
Why are you working at a Chinese restaurant?
好了 好了 我放弃了
OK, OK. I give up, I give up.
赶快找其他人来写剧本
Get someone else to write it!
你好 露西 他在哪里
多谢你跑一趟 你是就在附近吗
不是
抱歉 乔治娅说事态紧急
我们需要什么
你进去跟他说话 然后
我们会跟着你
西蒙
Simon?
他可能在楼上 西蒙
He might be upstairs. Simon!
是吗 你就
Really, just...
用个橡皮筋绑一绑
Maybe put... some rubber bands around it.
或者拿透明胶粘一下
Or, erm, some Scotch tape.
你就按住 等到疼痛过去之后
Just hold it there until the pain goes
你再打电♥话♥...
and call me...
...给我
..back.
-是个做了根管的患者 -你刚刚打电♥话♥用的是遥控器
- Root canal. - You're speaking into a television remote.
-他们需要你回归剧集 -谁需要
- They need you back on the show. - Who does?
-乔治娅 她让我来劝你 -她为什么不自己来
- Georgia. She sent me to get you. - Why didn't she come herself?
她和大卫正在进行激烈的交谈
Oh, erm, her and David are having a heated conversation,
内容是关于烟雾报♥警♥器和斗牛士的
something about smoke alarms and bullfighters.
我现在是牙医了
I'm a dentist now.
我并不觉得
I don't think you are.
是啊
No.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
我想找点事情做
Well, I was trying to find something to do.
学习看手相是选择之一
You know, palmistry is an option,
我也可以去搞园艺
or... or gardening.
我可以写写歌♥ 或者
I can write songs, or... or...
当个大学教授
could be a university professor.
-你到底想干什么 -我想写剧本
- What do you want to do? - I want to write.
-那就回来写剧本啊 -我做不到 不是吗
- Well, then, come back and do that. - I can't, though, can I?
我真的尽力了
I tried. Really.
我努力想写一些新鲜的 不同的东西出来
I tried to do something new, something different.
我甚至把大卫放到了日本
I put David in Japan,
我让麦克和大卫置身于一出闹剧之中
I put Michael and David in a... in a farce.
我很努力... 但似乎没人注意到
I tried... No-one seemed to notice.
-然后麦克就离开了 -现在麦克想让你回去
- Then Michael left. - Michael wants you back.
-那大卫呢 -他也想让你回去
- What about David? - He wants you back too.
抱歉我过了这么久才联♥系♥你
Sorry it took me so long to reach out.
抱歉 是我犯傻了
Sorry I was stupid.
反正现在你来了 把剧本写完就行
Yeah. You're here now. Just need to get it written.
他俩应该在这个房♥间里
So, erm, I think the guys are in here.
所以 如果你想...
So, if you want to...
如果你想敲门的话就敲
If you want to knock.
西蒙
Oh, Simon!
我望眼欲穿啊
There's a sight for sore eyes!
-我带了气球来 -我爱死气球了
- I brought balloons. - I mean, I fucking love balloons.
还有食物
And food.
西蒙
Simon...
我知道我们还没正式和好
I know there's making up to do,
我也还欠你很多个道歉
and a lot of apologies needed.
但你带来了
But you,
这份
this...
食物
food.
在此地
Here.
此时
Now.
好了 煽情结束
OK. All right.
西蒙会在这里一整晚
Listen, Simon's here all night,
空调已经修好了 电钻声也停了
the heating is fixed and the drills have stopped.
-而且我们有吃的了 -而且你们有吃的了
- And we have food! - And you have food.
-多亏了西蒙 -多亏了我
- And thanks to Simon. - Thanks to me.
好了 你们能不能
OK, right, can you, erm...
明早的时候交出一份剧本 好吗 我先走了
get me something by morning, OK? I'm off now.
让西蒙回来 是负责任的选择
It was the responsible choice, getting Simon back.
还是得优先把剧本写完
Getting the script written.
纪录片永远是备用计划
The documentary was always the backup.
就这些了吗
Is this the whole order?
好吧 这是个 好的开头
OK, this is a good... a good start.
西蒙
Simon?
只需要润色一下就行 我觉得
Just needs a bit of, er, er, polish, I suppose.
我的虾片呢
Where's the prawn crackers?
我的虾片呢
Where's the prawn crackers?
冲突和痛苦的灵魂
Conflict and tortured souls,
相爱相杀
make-ups and break-ups,
食物大战 大爆♥炸♥
food fights and explosions.
声明
节目中所表达的仅为《舞台剧》剧组成员个人观点
并不代表乔什·朱里 其他制♥作♥人以及BritBox的立场
"西蒙退出了第三季"
"Simon has left Series Three."
大卫·田纳特 麦克·辛
"大卫和我非常绝望"
"David and I are devastated."
"失去一位值得信赖的同事"
"It's one thing to have to move on"
"以及一位富有创造力的作者是一回事"
"without a trusted colleague and creative powerhouse."
"但失去一位朋友却是另外一回事"
"It's another to continue without a friend."
"西蒙是个宝贵的人"
"Simon is a precious person,"
"我们祝他在以后的职业生涯里一切顺利"
"and we wish him all the best in his future career."
-不错 写得很好 -多谢夸奖
- Lovely. That's lovely. - Thank you.
-你公开♥发♥表过吗 -当然没有
- Did you ever release that? - God, no.
剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表