剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表
我能找你兑现一个人情吗
May I call in a favour?
-我欠你人情吗 -是的
- Do I owe you a favour? - Yeah.
我相当肯定
I'm reasonably sure, yeah.
谁来演斯克鲁奇
Who's playing Scrooge?
麦克·辛 大卫·田纳特
显然我们会在采访前知道
We'll find out before the interview, apparently.
-怎么搞得这么紧张 -谁他妈知道
- Why so last-minute? - Who the fuck knows?
乔治娅·田纳特
安娜·伦德伯格
露西·伊顿
找到了 3月我替你去了诗歌♥之夜
Yes! I filled in for you at the beat poetry night in March.
4月你的获奖感言我帮忙了
I helped with your acceptance speech in April.
你只是告诉我 我不会获奖
You told me I wasn't gonna win.
-所以你获奖了吗 -没有
- Did you win? - No.
所以我帮你节约了时间 我们互不相欠
So I saved you time. We're even.
没有 5月那次洛林秀
No, the Lorraine show in May.
跑腿活儿都是我♥干♥的 因为你时差没倒过来
I did all the legwork cos you were all jetlagged.
6月的诺顿秀
Graham Norton, June.
跑腿活儿都是我♥干♥的 因为你宿醉
I did the legwork when you were hungover.
7月漫展海报签名
Poster signing at Comic Con in July.
8月 佛伊尔斯书店的签售
August, book signing at Foyles.
不对 那次我在啊
No, I was there for that one!
不 你打乒乓扭伤了手腕
No, you'd, um, sprained your wrist playing ping-pong.
是我替我俩签的名
I signed for both of us.
-你还欠我 -互不相欠了
- We are not even. - We are even.
不不 9月 你那什么慈善拍卖♥♥
No, no. September, your charity auction thing.
我捐了"与大卫·田纳特♥共♥进午餐"的机会
I donated lunch with David Tennant.
那个活动可是为了帮助流浪汉啊
That was for the homeless!
人情就是人情
A favour's a favour.
你明明很享受
You enjoyed it.
中标者带我去了米尔顿·凯恩斯的一家"小厨师"The winner took me to a Little Chef in Milton Keynes
英国著名快餐连锁店
她一边狼吞虎咽
where she stuffed her face
一边大声朗读她的黄色同人文
whilst reading out loud her pornographic fan fiction,
名叫《一切都听博士的》
entitled just What The Doctor Ordered,
炸鸡和芬达汽水喷了我一身
spraying me with chicken goujons and fucking Fanta!
你明明很享受
You enjoyed it!
舞台剧
第三季
第二集
谁演谁
这个派对...
This party...
-为乔治娅办的那个吗 -是的
- For Georgia? - Yeah.
有点不太好安排
It's a wee bit difficult to arrange,
因为我被困在地球另一端东京的某个酒店房♥间里
trapped in a hotel room in Tokyo on the other side of the world,
所以最后一点收尾工作我需要你帮我个小忙
so I need a little bit of help with the finishing touches.
-还剩什么没安排 -餐食
- What's still to do? - The food.
还有饮品
And the drink.
还有音乐和宾客
And the music and the guests.
所以你有安排好任何一件事吗
Have you sorted anything?
有的 场所
The venue, yes.
我只是需要有人去踩下点
I just need someone to check it.
什么 不不不 不行
What? No, no, no, no.
-我可不想开车去伦敦 -是伦敦离你近的那侧
- I can't drive to London. - It's on your side of London.
你打个电♥话♥过去不就好了
Do it over the phone!
-不行 -为什么
- No, I can't. - Why not?
那个场地可能有异味
It might smell.
抱歉 有那么一瞬间 我以为你在说
I'm sorry. For a moment there, I thought you said,
"那个场地可能有异味"
"It might smell."
你没听错 点评网上有一条评价
Yeah. There's a review on Tripadvisor.
提到了下水道
Says something about the drains,
说下水道有股活鸡味
that it smelt of battery chickens.
活鸡味儿
Battery chickens!
所以 能不能麻烦你去看看
So, can you please go and check?
什么时候
When?
-今天 -不行不行
- Today? - No, no!
-为什么不行 -不行不行
- Why not? - No, no!
我们今天要去圣诞集市
We're going to a Christmas market.
这件事更重要
This is more important!
电视上那个罗伯·布莱顿到时也许会做华夫饼
TV's Rob Brydon may be making waffles.
让电视上那个罗伯·布莱顿把华夫饼塞屁♥眼♥吧
TV's Rob Brydon can shove his waffles up his arse.
这句话真是亵渎
I mean, that's blasphemy.
拜托 乔治娅一直想去这家来着
Come on, Georgia's always wanted to go.
如果我今天不确认 预定就会被取消
I will lose the booking if it's not confirmed today.
但我得先去踩点 才能确认
I need to check it before I can confirm it.
以防那里有股活鸡味吗
In case it smells of chickens?
以防那里有股活鸡味
In case it smells of chickens.
那个餐厅叫什么
What's the restaurant called?
多乐士 多少的多 快乐的乐 士兵的士
Dolos. D-O-L-O-S.
在奥玛仕街
Almasy Street.
-是以你的名字预定的是吧 -是的
- And the booking's under your name? - Yeah.
你问问那里能不能坐下50人
You check that they can fit 50.
提不提供餐食
And do food.
要不再问问鸡尾酒和卡拉OK的事儿
Maybe ask about cocktails and karaoke.
还有蛋糕 上面写她的名字
And a cake, cake with her name on it.
我想时髦一些嘛
I want it to be classy.
所以搞了卡拉OK吗
Hence the karaoke.
还有 别告诉乔治娅你在帮我弄这个
And do not tell Georgia you're helping me with this.
-求你了 别告诉任何人 -不会的
- Please, don't tell anyone. - I won't.
-你保证 -我保证
- Promise me. - I promise.
-我不想让她觉得我无能 -那不可能
- I don't want her thinking I'm inept. - Perish the thought!
大卫 麦克
David, Michael.
-你好呀 -你好
- Oh, hello. - Hello.
我没想到你俩在
I wasn't expecting you.
我俩就是随便一聊
Just having a wee chat.
我要在这个会议室见记者
Well I'm just meeting the interviewer here,
所以提前来检查一下链接...
just to check the link before...
是这样的 也许你俩最好能...
Actually, it might be best if you two were...
-滚蛋是吧 -就半小时
- "Fuck off"? - Just for half an hour.
谁演斯克鲁奇
Who's playing Scrooge?
这真是个好问题
That is a great question.
-你们好 抱歉打扰 -多米尼克
- Hi, hi, sorry. - Dominic!
-西蒙 -你好呀
- Simon. - Hi, yes.
不用多说 这两位是大卫·田纳特和麦克·辛
And of course, this is David Tennant and Michael Sheen.
你好 很高兴见到你 多米尼克
Hello, lovely to meet you, Dominic.
-你好 -我来早了一点
- Hi. - I'm a little early.
-别担心 我俩这就走 -再见[威尔士语]- Oh, don't worry. We'll leave you to it. - Hwyl fawr.
回见 拜拜[威尔士语]See you later. Da boch.
真...真不错
Very, very good.
-说得真好 -超期待的
- Very good. - Looking forward to it.
我也是 谁演斯克鲁奇
Me too. Who's playing Scrooge?
大卫和麦克得走了吧 是不是
Actually, David and Michael have to head off, don't you?
对吧 是不是
Don't they? Don't you?
-好的 -快走吧
-All right. -Off you go.
晚点见
See you in a bit.
-伙计们 谢了 -谢谢你们抽空来
- Guys, thank you. - Thank you for your time.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
-再见 -晚点见
- Bye. - See you in a bit.
所以说 你请回了大卫和麦克
So, you got David and Michael back.
是的 这几个月来我们一直在寻找
Yes, well, we have just been looking for the right thing
一个合适 有意思的项目
all these months, something fun.
这是一部广播剧
There is a radio play.
广播就很有意思啊
Well, radio's fun.
我都没意识到你们的工作关系又回归正轨了
I didn't realise that the working relationship was back on track.
是的 老天 我们...
Er, yes. God, we are...
我们实在是太喜欢彼此了
We are just so fond of each other.
你可是公开说过
You said publicly
你认为这对演员已经完成历史使命
that you thought that the pairing had run its course
开始变得无聊了
and become boring.
是的 我很高兴你提到了这一点...
Yes, well, I'm glad you brought that up, actually...
"我宁愿用我的脸来灭火 也不要再和他合作了"
"I'd rather put a fire out with my face than work with him again."
-这是麦克说的吗 -大卫
- Was that Michael? - David.
是大卫说的吗 好吧
David? Was it? Right.
"我宁愿看着芝士融化 然后让这融化的芝士来执导"
"I'd rather watch cheese melt and then ask the melted cheese to direct."
这句是麦克说的
That was Michael.
是的 好吧 如今我们又重新尊重彼此了
Yeah, well, the respect is back now.
剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表