剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表
-我得去一家餐馆确认一下 -为什么
- I have to check out a restaurant. - What for?
儿童派对
A children's party.
-你没有孩子 -确实
- You don't have any children. - No.
-我是帮我朋友的忙 -你朋友是个小孩吗
- I'm doing a favour for a friend. - Is the friend a child?
他有孩子
He has children.
那他为什么不能自己去呢
So, why can't he check it out for himself then?
他得去帮忙守灵
He's at a wake.
他的牧师去世了 很抱歉 我没办法...
His vicar died. I'm really sorry, I can't...
-那家餐厅叫什么名字 -多乐士
- OK, what is the restaurant called? - Dolos.
-奥玛仕街上的那家吗 -是的
- What, the one on Almasy Road? - Yes.
那家店离我家很近 而且听说很不错
OK, then. That's super close. I've heard amazing things, by the way.
-你有听说过一些关于鸡的事情吗 -鸡
- Have you heard anything about chickens? - Chickens?
-传言说那家店里有活鸡味 -没听说过
- There's rumours of a smell. - Right, no.
-不如我替你去看看吧 -什么时候
- What if I go for you? - When?
我现在就去 然后你来组织一下会谈
Now. I'll go now, and then you do the research chat.
-那就太好了 -只需要确认有没有活鸡味吗
- That would be incredible. - So, is it just the chicken smell?
还有店里能不能容纳50人 以及是否提供餐点
Er, no. Can they fit 50 and do food?
-披萨和软饮料吗 -不 小点心和鸡尾酒
- Like pizza and soft drinks? - No, canapes and cocktails.
-给小孩准备的吗 -给家长准备的
- For children? - For the parents.
好吧 是用你的名字预定的吗
Right. And is the booking under your name?
不 预订用的名字是大卫·田纳特
No, it's under David Tennant.
我有时候会用他的名字去订餐厅
I sometimes use his name to get tables.
那请你停止这种行为
OK. Well, stop doing that.
明白
Understood.
-你好啊 亲爱的 -你好 亲爱的
- Oh, hi, baby! - Hey, baby.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
马上就好
Very nearly.
-还有别的要求吗 -有
- Right, anything else? - Er, yes.
-确认一下能不能唱K -好的 我去去就回
- A karaoke machine. - OK, great. I'll be back.
多谢了 拜拜
Thank you. Bye.
又是我
Me again.
情况一度失控 但乔治娅力挽狂澜
Things nearly came unglued, but Georgia saved the day.
我只需要瞒住特邀演员的事情
I just need to step back this guest star
-不让任何人知道 -大卫
- before anyone else hears about it... - David?
然后我就能回家了
..and I am home free.
有人吗
Hello?
-等等 我还在换衣服 -好吧
- Hang on. Just getting dressed. - OK.
你的打扮是睿智型还是大智若愚型
Are you smart or smart-cas?
我选择了睿智的和服
Smart kimono!
真不错
Very nice!
毕竟人在东京
When in Tokyo...
感觉没必要太过正式
You would seem to be making less of an effort.
广播的优势就在于 它提供了穿衣自♥由♥
Ah, well, the glory of radio is the sartorial freedom it affords.
是这样吗
Is that right, yeah?
是的 我第一次试镜广播剧时
Yes, I auditioned for my first radio play
人在家里 打着电♥话♥ 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
from home over the phone and in the nude.
从那之后我就一直这么做
Done it ever since.
大卫 麦克
David, Michael.
我做出了一个决定
I have made a decision.
好的
OK.
大卫 我希望由你来扮演斯克鲁奇
David, I would like you to play Scrooge.
-真的吗 -并且我相信
- Really? - And I'm pretty sure
麦克可以心平气和地接受这一点
that Michael will be nice about it.
我尊重你的决定
I respect your decision.
那位特邀演员怎么办
But what about the guest star?
什么特邀演员
What? Guest star?
是啊 我刚刚收到乔治娅的短♥信♥
Yeah, I just had a text from Georgia
说你找了个好莱坞明星来演斯克鲁奇
saying you've got some big Hollywood star to play Scrooge.
等等 所以大卫没法演斯克鲁奇了吗
Hang on, so David's not playing Scrooge?
-你去好莱坞找了个演员 -没错
- You've got a Hollywood guest star? - Yeah.
那他会来参加采访吗
Well, is he showing up for the interview?
-很明显会来啊 -西蒙
- Apparently so. - Simon?
西蒙
Simon?
大家好啊 大家好[威尔士语]Hi, hi. Shwmae!
他回来了 你好啊
Oh, he's back! Hello.
-我是不是又来早了 -嗯 不过没事的
- Am I still too early? - Yeah, don't worry about it.
来了还可以再走嘛 问题不大
No, we encourage coming and going, don't worry.
没错 走了还可以再来嘛
Yeah. I can always go again and come back.
不 听着
No, listen...
很明显 西蒙有个惊喜要说
Apparently, Simon has a bit of a surprise for us.
惊喜吗
A surprise?!
你是在暗示会有特邀演员吗
Are you hinting at a guest star?
-你好啊 乔治娅 -大卫
- Oh, hey, Georgia. - Ah, David.
你好
Hi.
多米尼克 你来早了
Dominic. You are early.
这两位正在疯狂暗示我
The boys are dropping hints.
是吗 他们不该这么做的
Well, they shouldn't be doing that.
没错 他们不该这么做的
No, they shouldn't be doing that.
你能让我们单独聊两分钟吗
Can we have a couple more minutes? Is it alright?
好的 两分钟是吧 不是一分钟 没问题
Yeah. Two minutes, not one? Yep, OK, sure.
-好的 -我要离开一小会儿
- Cool. - Can I just take a minute?
你出门了吗 乔治娅
Have you been out, G?
没错 我有件事要去做
Yeah, I had an errand to run.
我刚刚在跟麦克说你那条关于特邀演员的短♥信♥
I was telling Mike about the text you sent about the guest star.
麦克 你就穿这个接受采访吗
Michael, is that what you're gonna wear?
没错 广播的优势就在于...
Yes, well, the glory of radio...
-安娜 -我去换件外套
- Anna! - I'll get a jacket.
他曾经裸体试镜过
He auditions in the nude.
我脑海里的画面已经挥之不去了
That's an image that's gonna haunt me.
-把和服换了 -好的
- Take off the kimono. - Yep.
游戏结束了
The game is up.
我准备坦白一切了 记得给我烧香
I'm confessing everything. Remember me well.
乔治娅
Georgia!
好的 我都解决了
Right. OK, all sorted.
-我得跟你坦白... -那里没有活鸡味
- I need to tell you... - There were no chickens,
-关于特邀演员的事 -垃圾桶夏天会臭 但冬天没味
- about the guest star - and the bins smell in summer but not in winter.
这是个好消息 但我要说的事情真的很重要
That's great news, but this is really important.
而且你没提这是圣诞派对
Also, you didn't mention it was for Christmas,
顺便一提 那天正好是我生日
which, by the way, is my birthday.
他们能提供披萨和小点心
So, they can do pizza and canapes.
我有件很严重的事情得跟你坦白
Listen, I have something terrible to confess.
鸡尾酒只有最基本的那些
The cocktail list is basic,
但他们也能做奶昔 没有卡拉OK
but they can do milkshakes. No karaoke,
所以我就给你选了个充气城♥堡♥
so I got you a bouncy castle.
充气城♥堡♥
Bouncy castle?
他们有个合作公♥司♥是专门做儿童娱乐的
They partner with a company that does, like, kids' stuff,
所以我选了充气城♥堡♥ 海洋球和游乐区
so I got you a bouncy castle, a ball pit and soft play.
-还挺丰富 -没错 还有个魔术师
- That's a lot. - Yeah, and a magician.
-魔术师 -没错 他叫"笑哈哈"
- Magician? - Chuckles.
如果他们不想要"笑哈哈"呢
What if they don't want Chuckles?
那他们就该自己去组织个派对
Then they should have organised it themselves.
-西蒙 -麦克 好消息
- Simon. - Michael, good news.
那里没有活鸡味
There are no chickens.
那家餐厅吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, the restaurant? How do you know?
我刚刚给他们打了个电♥话♥
Well, I just called on the phone.
打电♥话♥我也会啊
Well, I could have called!
嗯 但坏消息 没有卡拉OK
Yes, but bad news. No karaoke.
但也有好消息 他们会准备一个充气城♥堡♥
But good news, they're throwing in a bouncy castle.
充气城♥堡♥
A bouncy castle?
-可以活跃一下气氛嘛 -并不会好吗
- It'll lighten the mood. - No, it won't.
那海洋球总可以了吧
Well, then, a ball pit will do the trick.
-海洋球 -还有游乐区哦
- A ball pit? - And soft play elements.
-那是个守灵仪式 -守灵也可以轻松愉快嘛
- It's a wake! - It doesn't mean it has to be gloomy.
人们会把鸡尾酒打翻的
People will spill their cocktails.
-没有鸡尾酒 只有奶昔 -奶昔
- No cocktails, only milkshakes. - Milkshakes?
人们喜欢奶昔和魔术
People love milkshakes and magic.
还有魔术啊
And magic?
大家好 我是今天下午表演的魔术师 我叫"笑哈哈"
Hi, I'll be your magician for the afternoon. My name's Chuckles.
这不是我的高顶礼帽吗 猜猜里面有什么
And oh, here's my top hat. What's inside?
有只小兔子呢
It's a little rabbit.
如果他们不想要"笑哈哈"呢
剧集 | 舞台剧 | 导航列表