剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
A lot.
会的
I'm gonna judge you a lot.
我会非常鄙视你
Great.
好的
Then I accept.
那我接受
Great.
很好
It's no red beer, but...
虽然不是红啤酒 不过...
maybe it'll take the edge off.
这也许可以让你轻松点
Cheers.
干杯
Like a moth to a flame.
你像飞蛾扑火似的
I need Kat for a second.
凯特借我几分钟
Actually...
其实...
more like an hour. Let's go.
可能要一小时 走吧
It's fine.
没事
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
I know how you're gonna get Justin to skate with you.
我知道怎么让贾斯丁和你搭档了
All you have to do is land a triple toe right in front of his face.
你只需要在他面前完成 后外点冰三周跳
That's all I have to do?
我只需要
Look, I've been watching Justin and Leah skate.
听我说 我观察过贾斯丁和莉亚滑冰
It's so obvious that he hates her,
他很明显讨厌她
and she can't land a triple toe to save her life.
她也没法完成后外点冰三周跳
That was always your most consistent triple.
那一直是你最稳定的三周跳动作
Until I stopped doing triple jumps.
在我不再做三周跳之前 是的
I haven't even tried one since He wanted you first.
在那次之后 我一次都没试过 他先要你的
He only went to Leah when you stopped being an option.
你拒绝后 他才选择了莉亚
Show him you're still an option.
让他知道还可以考虑你
Also,
而且
I hate Leah so much.
我非常讨厌莉亚
Seriously, like,
真的
so, so much.
非常讨厌
You have to do it, okay?
你必须要这样做 好吗
Come on! Let's go!
来吧 我们走
It's fine. Let's go.
没事 走吧
And hand extension. Lift! Excellent.
手张开 举起 非常好
Tuck your right foot. Very good. And extend.
收起右脚 非常好 伸展
Very nice.
非常好
Okay, I really need...
好了 我需要…
Jenn! What the--
珍 怎么…
You're gonna tell me if Kat does her triple toe
帮我看凯特有没有做到三周跳
or freaks out and doesn't rotate.
还是害怕了没法旋转
So, basically, if she pops it?
所以意思就是 看她会不会跳空
Yup.
对
No.
不
Damn it!
该死
And a...
然后…
Excellent. And Justin, make sure you're--
很棒 贾斯丁 你要记得…
What is she doing?
她在做什么
Eyes here. Yeah.
看着我 好
So?
怎么样
She popped it like a million times.
她失败无数次了
Shit.
妈的
Grand plié.
屈膝
Was that meant for me?
那是给我看的吗
Because, if so, I found it very, very sexy.
因为如果是的话 我觉得很性感
Shut up.
闭嘴
I know what you were trying to do out there.
我知道你想做什么
Do you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Started to figure it out after the fifth failed attempt.
在你第五次尝试失败后 我就知道了
Or was it the sixth?
还是说第六次
Ouch.
真伤人
You know, it's actually my dad you'd have to impress, not me.
你要打动的是我爸 不是我
He's the one paying all the bills.
他是付钱的人
Well, how the hell do I do that?
我要怎么做到
I wish I could tell ya 'cause I've never done it.
我也想告诉你 因为我从未做到过
See you around.
回见
All right, let's bow our heads.
好的 低头
Lord, we'd like to show our thanks
主 我们真诚感谢你
for how quickly the clubhouse renovation is proceeding.
让会所的装♥修♥进展很快
And thank you for these well-behaved boys
让这些听话的孩子
that are keeping their hands to their damn selves.
手规规矩矩的 别乱动
And thank you for Reid finally passing algebra.
感谢你让里德终于通过了代数考试
After all, C's get degrees, y'all.
毕竟 C也能拿到学位
And Lord, give Justin some god-like patience
还有 主 请让贾斯丁有点耐性
with his new, spirited partner.
好好和他充满活力的新搭档相处
Bless her little heart. Amen.
祝福她 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Spirited, huh?
充满活力
Everything all right with you and Leah?
你和莉亚一切顺利吧
You haven't screwed things up with her yet, have you?
你和她之间没惹出什么麻烦吧
Oh, I can assure you, darling, from what I've heard,
我可以保证 亲爱的 根据我所听到的
Justin is definitely not the one at fault there.
贾斯丁绝不是犯错的那个
Oh, yeah? What's going on?
是吗 发生什么事了
Leah's a handful.
莉亚很麻烦
I think she's hot. Shut up, Reid.
我觉得她很性感 闭嘴 里德
Shut up, Reid. Shut up, Reid.
闭嘴 里德 闭嘴 里德
Can you win with her?
你和她搭档能赢吗
Yeah. We've a shot at doing pretty well this season.
能 这个赛季我们应该能有好表现
I wanna skate with Kat.
我想和凯特搭档
Didn't she turn you down? She changed her mind.
她不是拒绝你了吗 她改变主意了
Well, that's too bad, isn't it?
真可惜 不是吗
Because we already made a commitment
因为我们已经答应了
to Leah and her mother.
莉亚和她妈了
And you said yourself you think you can win with her.
而且你自己也说 觉得和她搭档能赢
As far as I'm concerned, that's good business.
在我来看 这就足够了
But Dad, I'm telling you I'm done talkin' about it, Justin.
但是 爸 我告诉你… 我不想再说了 贾斯丁
Yes, sir.
好吧
Are you coming to London or not?
你究竟来不来伦敦
I can't.
我来不了
Why? Kat, there's nothing keeping you there.
为什么 凯特 你没有理由留下
There's nothing for me in London, either.
我也没理由去伦敦
I think this has to be the end for us.
我想我们只能分手了
I'm sorry. I-- -
很抱歉 我…
Thanks.
谢谢
How's it going?
你现在怎样
Find a place to stay?
找到地方落脚了吗
Yeah.
是的
Kinda.
算是吧
That's good, I guess.
那就好
So do you, like, know what you're doing,
你知道自己在做什么吗
or have a plan or whatever?
你有计划之类吗
No.
没有
No, not at all.
完全没有
Maybe for the first time in my life, actually.
可能这是我第一次这样
Must be weird.
肯定很奇怪
Yeah.
是的
It really is.
真的是
Look, I just needed to tell you...
我只是想告诉你...
no matter what happens,
无论发生什么
I need to keep seeing you, okay?
我都要和你见面 好吗
Being in your life Look, Kat...
我要在你身边 听我说 凯特
I don't mean to be a bitch, okay? But...
我不想泼冷水 但是...
things have gotten a little less complicated at home since you left.
你走之后 家里的情况没那么复杂了
I don't know. It's like Mom is in a good mood for once,
我不知道 似乎妈妈的心情变好了
which I never get to see.
以前我从未见过
So...
所以...
What does that mean?
那什么意思
Maybe we should just take some space. You know?
可能我们都需要点空间 你懂吗
Serena!
索莲娜
You promised Mitch you would practice your off-ice double axel today.
你答应了米奇 今天要练习陆上两周半跳
Go on, sweetheart.
去吧 亲爱的
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表