剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
Olympics or die!
誓死去奥♥运♥
Seems like a reasonable motto when you're nine.
在你九岁的时候 这个口号♥很合理
But things change.
但事情会变
Kat Look, I know what you're trying to do.
凯特 我知道你想做什么
I'm not gonna stay, okay? I can't even pass my senior test.
我不会留下的 我甚至没法通过高级组测试
I really don't think you should give it all up.
我真觉得你不该放弃
Don't throw away an opportunity.
不要丢掉机会
What opportunity are you talking about exactly?
你具体在说什么机会
To be Justin's partner.
做贾斯丁的搭档
How the hell do you even know about that?
你怎么知道这个事
Come on!
别这样
I know everything that happens at that stupid rink.
和该死的溜冰场有关的事我都知道
I don't understand why everyone suddenly thinks this is a good idea.
我不理解为什么大家突然都觉得这是好事
Do it for that little girl.
为了那个小女孩
Wrong girl.
不是这个
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Guys, give me a second.
等我一下
Thanks for talking to her for me.
谢谢你帮我游说她
Not sure it's gonna work, but I did my best.
不确定能不能行 但我尽力了
Thanks for the table.
谢谢你请客
I like sharing the wealth.
我喜欢分享财富
Cheers.
干杯
You have a good night.
祝你今晚玩得开心
Kat Baker, are you drunk?
凯特·贝克 你喝醉了吗
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
She just had a little too much to drink.
她好像喝太多了
If you ever hurt my sister,
如果你伤害我妹妹
if you touch her,
如果你碰她
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
I...
我...
Lacey's cool. It's such bullshit.
莱西很酷 这是废话
You guys wanna go to Jimmy's after this?
你们之后想去吉米家吗
Kat! Not now!
凯特 现在别烦我
Maybe stop pretending like you hate me.
你别装得很讨厌我一样
Stop messing with me! Whoa there.
别烦我 冷静
I don't know what game you're playing, but just stop.
我不知道你在玩什么 但够了
I'm not. I just think we'd work well together.
我没有玩 我觉得我们能合作
Why?
为什么
'Cause, unlike what everybody thinks, I actually do care about skating.
因为不像其他人想的那样 我确实在乎滑冰
And I want to win.
我想要赢
So you had your dad try and buy me?
所以你让你父亲付钱给我
Do you know how humiliating that was for me?
你知道这有多羞辱人吗
It's just how he does things. Great.
那是他做事的方式罢了 很好
And don't tell me you couldn't use the help.
别说你不需要钱
I will never take a handout from you.
我绝不会接受你的施舍
Ever.
绝不
Kat...
凯特...
Help yourselves. It's on my dad.
你们自便 算在我爸账上
That way.
那边
Should you really be out on a school night?
你可以在放学后外出吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I heard you're a skater.
我听说你是滑冰选手
Isn't this thing kinda frowned upon?
你做这种事不会被鄙视吗
They can't frown upon anything they don't know about.
他们不知道就无所谓了
Cheers.
干杯
Mom.
妈
Just got off the phone with Mitch.
米奇刚给我打电♥话♥
He was telling me that you were drunk and acting inappropriate at some bar.
他说你喝醉了 在酒吧举止失仪
I don't trust him around Serena.
我不信任他跟着索莲娜
What?
什么
It's the way he...
他触摸她的方式...
he touches her, you know?
你知道吗
It's an instinct. Something's not right, Mom.
我有种直觉 事情不太对 妈
An instinct, honey?
直觉 亲爱的
Look, I am so sorry that I've put you through all of this lately.
很抱歉最近让你经历这些事
I know my episodes can trigger yours.
我知道 我发作会触发你的情绪问题
If you haven't been taking your meds--
如果你也没吃药
Mom, come on.
妈 别这样
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
This happened to you.
你身上发生过这种事
God, I wish I hadn't told you that.
天 我真希望我没告诉你
That was complicated, okay?
那很复杂 好吗
Look, sometimes you and me,
有时你和我
we just-- we can't trust ourselves, honey.
我们无法相互信任 宝贝
Every day, I wish you didn't get my brain, but you did.
每天我都希望你没有得到我的遗传 但事与愿违
And so you have to be very careful when you get these "instincts."
所以你有这些"直觉"的时候 要非常小心
I'm not having an episode.
我没有发作
Well, it's looking a lot like it did last time.
这看起来就像上次一样
You don't get to do this.
你不能这样
I'm done with this!
我受够了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm gonna go live in London with Dave.
我要和戴夫去伦敦
London?
伦敦
I thought you were gonna pass your senior test?
我以为你要通过高级组测试
You were there. You saw what happened.
你在场 你看到发生了什么
Well, you can take it again in six months.
半年后你可以再来
Why do you suddenly care about me becoming a coach so much?
你为什么忽然在乎我能否成为教练
Do you seriously think I wanted you to become a coach?
你真的觉得我想你做教练吗
I wanted you to pass
我希望你通过测试
so that you could put everything that happened to you behind you.
这样你才能将发生的一切抛诸脑后
Never gonna happen.
根本不可能
Get back on the competition track where you belong.
回到属于你的比赛场上
You and me, Kat, we're the same...
你和我一样 凯特...
always tripping at the finish line.
我们总是倒在终点前
God, I wish we had Serena's toughness. I really do.
天 我真希望我们能像索莲娜一样坚强
There is no "we."
根本没有"我们"
I'm not gonna lose three jobs in three years
我没有三年内被炒掉三次
'cause I keep forgetting to take my meds.
因为我总是忘记吃药
I'm not gonna sleep with losers
我也不会和那些
who throw me away after one night!
隔夜就将我抛弃的烂人上♥床♥
I'm not gonna train my children so hard,
我不会地狱式训练我的孩子
my youngest ends up in the emergency room!
让小女儿被送进急诊室
There is no "we!"
根本没有"我们"
Yeah, if I'm so horrible,
是吗 如果我这么差劲
then why did I drive you to 5:00 a.m. practice every day for fucking ten years?
我怎么会十年间风雨不改 每天早上5点送你去训练
Why did I fight to get you all the best coaches...
我怎么会尽力给你请那些最好的教练...
and work overtime every chance I could get so that you could have ice time
我怎么会一有机会就加班 这样你才有机会滑冰
and pay for your medical bills after your fall?
还有在你跌倒后帮你付医药费
Don't try and make this about me!
不要说得好像为了我一样
This has always been about you!
这都是为了你自己
You just can't stand to let Serena have a turn in the spotlight, can you?
你就是不能忍♥受索莲娜成为众人焦点 对吧
Maybe you should go.
也许你是该走了
Go.
走吧
Mom?
妈
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Everything I worked for with Kat is garbage, so I threw it away.
所有我为凯特做的事都是垃圾 我要扔掉它们
She's gone.
她走了
It's okay.
没事
There she is. Leah!
她来了 莉亚
Justin...
贾斯丁...
Leah Starnes.
莉亚·史塔尼斯
Nice to meet you.
幸会
This is my son. This is the guy I told you about.
这是我的儿子 我跟你说的那家伙
Leah just moved here from Seattle,
莉亚刚从西雅图搬来
and she's in the market for a new partner.
她想找个新搭档
And, lucky for us,
我们很走运
her and her family just happen to be staying with us here at the lodge.
她和家人刚好住在我们这个旅馆
Lucky.
真幸运
♪ Some might say I'm a lone wolf ♪
♪ 也许有人会说我是孤狼 ♪
♪ Don't worry about me ♪
♪ 不必担心我 ♪
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表