剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
♪ I met the darkness ♪
♪ 我撞见黑暗 ♪
♪ Said, how do you do? ♪
♪ 向它问候 过得如何 ♪
♪ And I danced on water ♪
♪ 我在水上起舞 ♪
♪ With the weight on my shoulder fell right down ♪
♪ 卸下肩上的重担 ♪
♪ In the water I see ♪
♪ 在水中我看到 ♪
♪ Everything that lies beneath ♪
♪ 躺在水下的一切 ♪
♪ In the water I see ♪
♪ 在水中我看到 ♪
♪ Who I'm trying to be ♪
♪ 我想成为的模样 ♪
♪ In the water I see ♪
♪ 在水中我看到 ♪
♪ Everything I want ♪
♪ 我渴望的一切 ♪
♪ Comes at a cost ♪
♪ 都要付出代价 ♪
♪ Everything I want ♪
♪ 我渴望的一切 ♪
♪ Comes at a cost ♪
♪ 都要付出代价 ♪
♪ And I want ♪
♪ 而我渴望 ♪
♪ It all ♪
♪ 一切 ♪
♪ So ring me up ♪
♪ 所以请给我打电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Put it on my tab ♪
♪ 记在我账上 ♪
♪ Whatever the cost ♪
♪ 不论付出什么代价 ♪
♪ I'm good for it ♪
♪ 我都心甘情愿 ♪
♪ So ring me up ♪
♪ 所以请给我打电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Put it on my tab ♪
♪ 记在我账上 ♪
♪ Whatever the cost ♪
♪ 不论付出什么代价 ♪
♪ I'm good for it ♪
♪ 我都心甘情愿 ♪
♪ So ring me up ♪
♪ 所以请给我打电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Put it on my tab ♪
♪记在我账上 ♪
♪ Whatever the cost ♪
♪ 不论付出什么代价 ♪
♪ I'm good for it ♪
♪ 我都心甘情愿 ♪
Please welcome to the ice our Pinecrest skating pro Katarina Baker.
请欢迎来自派克雷斯的花样滑冰选手 凯特莲娜•贝克
Get it, girl!
加油 孩子
Kill it! Go for gold, Kat!
你能行 要争冠军 凯特
Bring it home!
带金牌回家
Yeah!
好啊
Serena! Up!
索莲娜 起床了
How are you so awake? ♪ We're all in this together ♪
你怎么这么精神 ♪ 我们始终在一起 ♪
♪ Through the thick and thin ♪
♪ 同甘共苦 ♪
♪ We're all in this together ♪
♪ 我们始终在一起 ♪
♪ In the losses and the wins ♪
♪ 无论输赢 ♪
♪ In the light of day ♪
♪ 在日光下 ♪
♪ There's always a place to love the world we share... ♪
♪ 总有一角 允许我们去爱共同的世界... ♪
It's too early.
太早了
Come here.
过来
♪ We'll find each other there... ♪
♪ 我们将在那里找到彼此... ♪
Is it really that bad? Yeah.
真的这么糟糕吗 是的
Did you look in the mirror this morning? No!
你早上照过镜子吗 没有
Am I beautiful now?
我现在漂亮吗
Gorgeous.
明艳照人
How are my wonderful girls this morning?
我的宝贝女儿们感觉如何
Exhausted. Fine.
非常累 还好
Serena, why aren't you eating?
索莲娜 你怎么不吃早餐
It's so early. If I eat, I'm gonna puke.
太早了 如果我吃了会吐的
What did Mitch say about getting enough protein?
米奇不是说要摄取足够的蛋白质吗
Eat it.
吃吧
Mom.
妈
And I hope you've been practicing your triple toe like you promised him.
希望你有像答应他的那样 好好练习后外点冰三周跳
Because I overheard Nancy talking to the moms yesterday,
因为我昨天无意中听到南希和妈妈们聊天
and they said you're still wrapping.
她们说你跳跃的时候还是包腿
Show me.
让我看看
Show me.
让我看看
Good.
好的
Chin up.
抬起下巴
Look, I know Nancy can be a cunt, but you've gotta stop doing that.
我知道南希是个贱♥人♥ 但你别再这样做了
Can't hold on to bad habits.
坏习惯要改
Whatever. Her daughter sucks.
随便 她女儿是个烂人
You know Emily cheats her triple toe. She's fat.
你知道艾米丽在后外点冰三周跳时作弊了 她很肥
Time to go.
该走了
Remember, a flying spin, a spin combo,
记住 跳接旋转 连续旋转
and don't even think about popping your double axel
千万别想着做两周半跳
or a single one of those four double jumps.
或任何一种四次两周跳
I read the rule book, Mom.
我读过规则 妈妈
Well, good because...
那就好 因为…
Liz isn't gonna be there tonight.
丽思今晚不会去
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, you don't need a coach to hold your hand for an easy test.
这么简单的测试 你不需要教练在旁边陪着你
Especially Liz.
尤其是丽思
A senior test isn't easy.
高级组测试并不简单
Oh, come on. You'll pass it. If you didn't, it'd be--
别这样 你会通过的 如果你不能…
If I'm gonna coach, I need to pass this test.
如果我要做教练 我必须通过这个测试
And if I'm gonna pass this test, I need Liz there.
要通过测试 我需要丽思在场
Well, I'm sorry, but I just can't afford to pay for both of your coaching anymore.
很抱歉 但我已经无力支付你们两个的教练费用
Hey, Marcus!
马库斯
Were you wearing that shirt last time I saw you?
你怎么还穿着上次见你时的衣服
Uh, me and my boys went skiing last night.
昨晚我和朋友们去滑雪了
Decided to camp up there so we could get first tracks on the pow this morning.
我们决定在那边宿营 这样能一早拿到第一条粉滑道
Pow? You mean powder.
粉 你是说粉雪
You right.
你说得对
That's the whitest shit I ever said.
这是我说过的最白人的废话
You bring it out of me.
就你能听懂
Hey, good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I'll see you later?
迟点见好吗
Yeah.
好
Do your thing out there.
你好好发挥
I'm not trying to be mean. I just...
我也不想这么刻薄 只是...
Seriously. I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding!
真的 我不是说笑 不是说笑
It's so bad!
太糟糕了
♪ Think of all that you'd be missing ♪
♪ 想想你错过的一切 ♪
♪ Prescription made ♪
♪ 开了药方 ♪
♪ Painkillers ♪
♪ 止痛药 ♪
♪ Count your blessings early ♪
♪ 早点知足吧 ♪
♪ Before the lot'll hit the gates ♪
♪ 在不幸来临之前 ♪
♪ Winnings for the lucky living just takes ♪
♪ 过上幸运的生活 只要服下 ♪
♪ Painkillers ♪
♪ 止痛药 ♪
♪ Think of all that you'd be missing Prescription made ♪
♪ 想想你错过的一切 开了药方 ♪
♪ Painkillers ♪
♪ 止痛药 ♪
What the fuck happened to you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Just Justin being a--
只是贾斯丁…
Did he hit on you?
他挑逗你了吗
Jealous.
嫉妒你
Talented, hot, and rich.
有才 帅气 多金
God, I wish he'd wise up and fuck me.
天啊 希望他早点开窍 来睡我
You know Basic Bitch is his third partner in three years?
你知道 那个滥俗女是他三年内第三个搭档了吗
It'll be out with the old, in with the new any day now.
随时可能会换人
Are you telling me that you want to skate with him?
你是说你想要和他搭档
Pair skating?
双人滑
I trust no man to throw me five feet in the air going 20 miles an hour.
我才不信任别的男人 把我以时速32公里抛到1米5
That shit's a death wish.
我还不想死
You know she's banging him.
你知道他们上过床
Really?
真的吗
I don't know. I feel sorry for Natalie.
我不知道 我同情娜塔莉
She has to put up with him.
要忍♥受这种人
How are we doing?
怎么样
How's it healing?
你康复得怎样
Oh, Jenn...
珍...
It's fine.
没事
I caught up on a full season of Stranger Things.
我有机会看完了一整季"怪奇物语"
I told you guys I was right!
我就说我是对的
All right, Serena.
好了 索莲娜
No more selfies.
别再自♥拍♥了
Once that Zamboni's off, I want you stepping on the ice.
等洗冰车做完 我要你上场
You hear me? Yes.
听到吗 好的
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表