剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
Justin!
贾斯丁
Justin! Justin!
贾斯丁
Justin!
贾斯丁
Justin! Justin!
贾斯丁
Justin! Justin! Justin! Justin!
贾斯丁
Didn't you say you had an early morning?
你不是说你起得很早吗
No, I said I had a late night.
不 我说我睡得很晚
Hurry, Katarina. You don't want to be late.
快点 凯特莲娜 不要迟到
Be right there.
马上来
Hey, it's me again.
又是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
You're 20 minutes late for the first session.
第一节训练 你已经迟到20分钟了
Just call me back, okay?
回我电♥话♥好吗
That was an amazing layback out there.
刚才的躬身旋转很精彩
Thanks. Look...
谢谢 听着...
I wanted to say no hard feelings
我想说 贾斯丁的事情
about the whole Justin thing.
我不难过
I noticed you were having some trouble with your overhead lift.
我注意到你做头顶托举时不太顺利
Yeah.
是的
Pair skating is just so much different than singles.
双人滑跟单人滑实在太不一样
I know. I get it.
我知道 我明白
The first time I did a lift, I was terrified.
我第一次做托举时 很害怕
I mean, you're pretty high up there. It's easy to psych yourself out.
你在那么高的位置 很容易精神紧张
Piece of advice...
给你个建议...
just don't look down.
别往下看
Okay.
好的
Look who decided to show up.
看谁终于来了
My new partner gets here soon, so I should probably warm up.
我的新搭档也快来了 我先去热身了
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
You too.
你也是
You're making friends with the competition now?
你和对手做朋友了
I must have looked lonely since my partner was late.
肯定是我看起来太孤单 毕竟我的搭档迟到了
Well, I'm here now.
我现在来了
Just get on the ice. I'm already warmed up.
上冰场吧 我已经做了热身
Don't worry. I warmed up plenty last night.
别担心 我昨晚也充分热身了
Twice, actually.
做了两次
Some girls actually like it when I lift them in the air.
有些女孩喜欢我将她们举高高
Okay, you two. Enough.
好了 你们两个
Less talking,
少说话
more skating.
多练习
Where were you?
你去了哪里
Why are you late?
为什么迟到
As my coach used to say to me,
我的教练以前对我说
"If you want to do, skate.
"如果你要 就去滑冰
If you want to don't, leave."
如果你不要 就滚蛋"
Three weeks in, and she hasn't let me lift her once.
已经三周了 她还没让我做一次托举
Do you really think an extra 20 minutes is gonna make a difference?
你真的觉得多20分钟会有区别吗
All right. Now, this time you will do it.
好了 这一次你们要做
All right?
好吗
Now, lean forward, just like we practiced off the ice. Come on.
现在 身体前倾 就像我们做陆上练习一样
Before he lifts you, and...
他托举你的时候…
How many times are we gonna not do this? I mean, this is just the first lift.
我们还要这样多少次 这只是基础托举
There's still the carry lift, the star, the loop, the lasso,
后面还有提举 星举 环举 拉索
the boomerang.
回力镖
Okay, I made that last one up, but still...
好吧 最后一个是我编的 但是...
Look, I know, okay? I'll get it.
我知道 好吗 我会做到的
If this is ever gonna work, you need to relax.
要想做到 你必须放松
I just need a minute, okay?
我需要点时间 好吗
Take all the time you need.
慢慢来
Wake me up when you're ready.
准备好再叫醒我
I'll be right here.
我就在这里
Good news.
好消息
Your femur...
你的股骨...
is recovering faster than expected.
恢复得比预想的要快
So what does this mean for Regionals?
那我能参加地区比赛了吗
You know,
你知道
I'd rather you take a break from skating altogether, but...
我更希望你休息一段时间 但...
if you keep up this regimen
但如果继续这个恢复速度
and manage not to reinjure yourself,
而且避免伤上加伤的话
there's a good chance you'll be able to compete.
你很有可能可以参加比赛
Fuck, yeah! This is gonna be my year!
太好了 今年我一定会成功
Thank you! All right.
谢谢你 好了
Yup.
对
Yeah. It'll be great.
那很好
On Saturday night, I'm having this thing, so--
周六晚上 我要办个派对…
Dasha wants us back in.
达莎要我们回去
Gabe, Kat. Kat, this is Gabe, Leah's new partner.
加布 这是凯特 凯特 这是加布 莉亚的新搭档
I've been beating this guy since before his balls dropped.
这家伙从没有蛋蛋时 就一直是我的手下败将
Classy.
斯文点
But speaking of, I should probably go before Leah chemically castrates me.
但说到这里 我得在莉亚化学阉♥割♥我之前走人
Again.
再一次
Apparently, she's hired some big choreographer from Michigan,
很明显 她请了个密歇根的大牌舞蹈教练
so I will see you tomorrow tonight.
明天晚上见
And Kat, it was a pleasure meeting you.
凯特 很高兴认识你
What's tomorrow night?
明天晚上什么事
Nothing.
没事
This is Bruce.
这是布鲁斯
All right. I've got your song for your short program.
好的 我想到你们短节目的歌♥了
It's Coldplay.
是酷玩乐团
I'm just kidding!
开玩笑的
No, I'm serious.
不 我认真的
Oh, my God. Look at your faces!
我的天 看看你的表情
No, seriously, this time, let's take that energy
不 认真的 你们要保持这种活力
and use it for when I do pick your music.
到我真的选歌♥的时候
Get to it, girls.
开始吧 姑娘们
What?
什么
I love him.
我喜欢他
He's expensive, right? Very expensive.
他很贵 对吗 非常贵
That's all I needed to know.
这样就够了
Good! Now straighten up.
好 现在伸直身体
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God! Is he okay?
我的天 他没事吧
What the fuck, Kat? Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么 凯特 我的天 对不起
Honey, are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
宝贝 你没事吧 没事
This isn't working.
这根本行不通
Jesus.
老天
I could have killed him.
我差点杀了他
Justin will be fine.
贾斯丁会没事的
Accidents happen, Katarina.
这是意外 凯特莲娜
Is Mom here?
妈在吗
Not yet. She's coming straight from work.
还没到 她下班直接过来
It's okay.
没事
I'm okay.
我没事
Just, um...
只是...
Just a little stressed.
只是有点压力
You know? Just...
你明白吗 就是...
with work and...
要应对工作...
basically learning how to skate all over again. I'm just...
基本上再从头开始学滑冰 我有点...
just a little...
有点...
overwhelmed.
承受不住
Are you taking your lithium?
你有吃锂盐吗
Yeah.
有
Promise.
我保证
And the propranolol.
还有普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥
But not that speed stuff that that stupid doctor gave you, right?
但你没吃那个白♥痴♥医生给你开的特效药吧
Because that shit can trigger mania.
那个药会引发狂躁的
I'm not manic.
我没有狂躁
Promise.
我保证
Just...
只是…
kind of the opposite.
情况相反
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表