剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
How long has Serena been training with him?
索莲娜跟他一起训练多长时间了
A week.
一星期
I guess he approached her at that training camp.
我想他应该是在训练营时 跟她相熟的
Mom fired Sharon after coaching Serena for ten years.
我妈炒掉了莎朗 她教了索莲娜十年
Carol, you cold-hearted minx.
卡萝 那个铁石心肠的疯女人
Yup.
对
I'm coachless, and she gets the former Olympian.
我现在没有教练 但她有前奥♥运♥冠军指导
Only the best for Idaho's golden child.
最好的只能给爱达荷的金童
Lucky. What a bitch.
真走运 那个贱♥人♥
That's my sister you're talking about. And?
你说的可是我妹妹 所以呢
Your sister's a bitch.
你的妹妹是个贱♥人♥
Serena becomes a senior this summer,
索莲娜这个夏天就会拿到高级
and now I'm coming in second as she's waving on top of the podium.
我只能拿第二 看着她在领奖台上挥手
Remember, strong line.
记住 线条硬点
You're so lucky you don't have to compete against her.
你很走运 不用和她竞争
Dude, I'm so sorry.
朋友 我很抱歉
It's fine. It's totally fine.
没事 真的没事
All I'm focused on right now is passing my senior test.
我现在一心要通过我的高级组测试
Right, get out.
对 出去吧
Come on. Come on! Go!
来吧 去
Off you go.
你去吧
Spin down. Keep spinning.
慢一点 继续转
♪ Hey, you're the comeback kid ♪
♪ 你是重获欢迎的孩子 ♪
♪ See me look away ♪
♪ 看我望向他处 ♪
♪ I'm the runaway ♪
♪ 我是逃跑的孩子 ♪
♪ I'm the stay out late ♪
♪ 我夜不归宿 ♪
♪ I'm recovering ♪
♪ 我在慢慢恢复 ♪
♪ Kid ♪
♪ 孩子 ♪
♪ At the top of our street ♪
♪ 在我们街道的尽头 ♪
♪ I was somewhat like him ♪
♪ 我也像他一样 ♪
♪ I was somebody ♪
♪ 是个大人物 ♪
♪ Comeback kid ♪
♪ 重获欢迎的孩子 ♪
♪ Comeback kid ♪
♪ 重获欢迎的孩子 ♪
♪ Comeback kid ♪
♪ 重获欢迎的孩子 ♪
♪ Let me look at you ♪
♪ 让我看看你 ♪
Does your sister always pop her jumps like that?
你姐姐总是那样跳空吗
Yeah.
是的
She usually chickens out at the last second.
她总是临场退缩
Pity. She's a beautiful skater.
真可惜 她是个漂亮的选手
Come on.
来吧
Triple toe.
后外点冰三周跳
Go on. Get out there.
继续 快去
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么
Did you not see me there?
你没看到我吗
Seriously, Kat?
真的吗 凯特
You weren't even gonna try! You never do!
你都不肯试一下 你从不肯
Excuse me?
什么
Just saying, maybe it's time you get out of the way!
我是说 也许你该别挡路了
Serena, wh-- -
索莲娜
Holy shit! It went through her foot.
我♥操♥ 冰刀穿过了她的脚
Holy shit! I can't get it out!
老天 我没法拔♥出♥来♥
Oh, my God!
我的天
Somebody call an ambulance!
快来人叫救护车
It went through her foot!
冰刀穿过了她的脚
Get her off the ice right now!
赶紧带她离开冰场
I can't get it out!
我没法拔♥出♥来♥
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
Come here.
来吧
Come this way. Lift.
来这边 抱起
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
God! Poor Natalie.
天 可怜的娜塔莉
I know. It took the EMT a full minute to get that blade out of her foot.
我知道 急救人员花了一分钟 才将刀片拔出
She'll be off the ice for months.
她几个月都不能上冰场了
I mean, that's why I come here every day.
所以我每天都会来
If Emily ever had a fall like that,
如果艾米丽像那样跌倒
at least I could be with her on the way to the hospital.
至少我能陪她一起去医院
Oh, don't worry, Nance.
别担心 南希
Emily can't jump high enough to get that kind of injury.
艾米丽跳得不够高 没法伤成这样
When I heard what happened, I was sure
当我听说事情经过
it had something to do with Justin acting up again.
我就肯定又是贾斯丁操作失误
There's a first time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
Stupid women.
蠢女人
You're really coming along on your triple toe, honey.
你的后外点冰三周跳进步很大 亲爱的
Thank you, Mom. Finally.
谢谢 妈 总算好了点
Honestly, it's taken a lot of retraining out of some bad habits.
但老实说 还需要大量的训练 才能改掉坏习惯
I'm lucky she's so talented, and I have you to thank for that.
幸运的是她很有天分 为此我要感谢你
Well, I'm just so happy that you agreed to come teach here.
很高兴你愿意做她的教练
You're putting us back on the map. No. Please, you're too kind.
你让我们有机会出成绩 别这样说 你客气了
All right. Well, nice chatting. Yeah.
好的 和你聊天很愉快 是的
Ladies. Um, let's talk soon, Carol. Yeah.
女士们好 卡萝 我们再聊 好的
Good double axel, honey.
不错的两周半跳 亲爱的
Could be quicker on the landing. You should be watching Serena's axels.
但可以更快落地 你该看看索莲娜的动作
She's always very quick twitch. In, out.
她的动作转换很快
Hey, Mom. Hi, Carol.
妈 卡萝
Hi, sweetheart.
甜心
Are you ready for your test?
你准备好测试了吗
Yup.
是
I could whack her knee with a bat.
我可以用球棒打她的膝盖
Or is that too '90s?
这是不是太90年代作风了
You want me to be there tonight?
今晚你需要我在场吗
Better if I'm alone for this one.
我还是一个人面对吧
Katarina Baker!
凯特莲娜·贝克
Shit.
靠
Come on.
加油
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四...
Oh, come on.
加油
You failed.
你失败了
Jesus! What are you doing here?
老天 你在这里做什么
You should not be popping such a simple jump as a double lutz.
你不应该做勾手两周跳这么简单的动作
The story is your coach made you lift your arms on the triple
事实就是你的教练在最后一刻
at the last minute.
让你放弃了三周跳
That's why you fail.
所以你才会失败
You don't talk much.
你话不多
That's good.
这很好
And you're a beautiful skater.
而且你是个美丽的滑冰选手
I hear a rumor that you'd given it up.
我听说你放弃滑冰了
Mistake, I think.
大概是谣传
You should skate with Justin.
你应该跟贾斯丁搭档
You have a very strong upper body, perfect for pair skating.
你的上半身很强壮 很适合双人滑冰
I will help you pass some tests.
我会帮你通过一些测试
Show you how to do throws. Teach you how to jump again.
教你怎么做抛掷 教你怎么跳跃
You'll be great. I know how to jump.
你会很出色的 我知道怎么跳跃
I just don't.
我只是不再做了
I remember...
我记得...
you land all your triple jumps consistently not so long ago.
不久前 你可以连续三周跳 稳稳落地
Now you're just a little scared.
现在你只是有点害怕
I'm not a little scared.
我不是有点害怕
I'm terrified.
我是很害怕
I can fix you.
我可以帮你
No one starts pair skating at 21.
没人在21岁的时候才开始双人滑
I'm not afraid of a challenge.
我不害怕挑战
Justin already has a partner.
贾斯丁已经有搭档了
Not anymore. She quit.
现在没有了 她退出了
You give me two years,
你给我两年时间
I will give you Nationals.
我会让你进入国家队
And then we'll see...
然后我们会看到...
how far you can go.
你能走多远
I'm not a pair skater.
我不是双人滑选手
♪ Everything ♪
♪ 一切 ♪
♪ Goes so slowly now ♪
♪ 都十分缓慢 ♪
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表