剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Everything's perfect.
一切都很好
Bye! See ya!
再见 再见
Option here. Thirtyteen. Fortytwo. Hut the ball, Reid!
做选择 30 42 打好球 里德
Coming back!
回来了
Are you guys ever not breaking shit? Come on.
你们能不搞破坏吗 不是吧
Hey, don't look at me. He's the guy who backed up into the lawn sculpture.
别看着我 他是那个倒车撞到草坪雕像的人
Shut up, Reid.
闭嘴 里德
Hurry up if you guys want to get a ride to the body shop before school.
如果你们想在上学前坐我的车去修车厂 就快点
I thank God every day they weren't born triplets.
我每天都感谢上帝 幸好他们不是三胞胎
Thanks for pitching in, huh?
感谢帮忙
Flying up to Bozeman today to check out some property,
我今天要飞去博兹曼看些房♥子
so you're really doing Mandy and I a big favor.
你真的帮了我和曼迪一个大忙
I'm happy to help.
很高兴能帮忙
You know what?
你知道吗
I wasn't sure our little talk a while back would amount to much,
不知道上次和你的谈话是否有影响
but you've really been stepping it up lately, son.
但你最近很愿意承担责任 儿子
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thanks, Pop.
谢谢 爸
Hey, you!
你好呀
How's that lovely partner of yours doing? You excited about Sectionals?
你那个可爱的搭档怎么样 你是不是很期待赛区赛
Yeah, I'm pretty psyched.
是的 我很激动
Maybe more than I ever have been, actually. How are you feeling?
事实上 比以前都更激动 你感觉怎么样
Your little sister's got me feeling like a double-wide these days.
你的小妹让我感觉现在身宽体胖
I can't believe we still have 12 weeks left.
不敢相信还有12周才生产
Yeah, well, I figured she can't be a Davis without a pair of these.
她要成为我们家一份子 不能没有一双这个
Justin!
贾斯丁
Oh, my God!
我的天
Damn you for making a fat lady cry.
你居然让我这个胖女人流泪
Now I've got to go fix my dang makeup before I go into the office.
我得在上班前再补一次妆了
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 应该的
See you, baby.
再见 亲爱的
Nice touch.
做得好
I don't think we should be satisfied with 12 percent.
我们不应该满足于12%
I don't think we should be satisfied with 14 percent.
我们不应该满足于14%
I believe I can move these units for 895,
我相信我可以让这些单元升价到895万
which is 23 percent higher than all the other comps in the area,
会比同区的其他公♥寓♥高出23%
which is why I believe
所以我认为自己该成为
I should spearhead the Woodland Tower Condos account.
林顶公♥寓♥项目的负责人
I think I'm ready.
我觉得我准备好了
I can tell how much work you put into this.
我看得出来你付出了很多
It's just, well, you've only done rental so far, right?
但是你之前只做过租赁 对吗
No. I moved that two-bedroom condo last week.
不 上周我卖♥♥掉了一个两居室公♥寓♥
Technically, it was Susan's listing, but I brought the buyers in.
虽然名义上那是苏珊操作的 但我介绍了买♥♥家
Which is a step in the right direction.
这个方向是对的 这是你的进步
Um, it's just, well, an account like this requires, you know,
只是 像这样的项目需要
a certain kind of...
特定方面的...
finesse.
技巧
Finesse.
技巧
That's just a fancy way of saying, "Carol, you're not likable enough."
不过是"卡萝 你不够讨人喜欢"的委婉说法罢了
That's not what I meant. You don't think the clients will like me
我不是这意思 你觉得客户不会喜欢我
because you don't like me.
因为你不喜欢我
Honey, that is just not true.
宝贝 不是这回事
"Honey"?
"宝贝"
Mandy, I am trying to be a serious businesswoman.
曼迪 我很认真地想成为职场女性
I know it was bad when I lost my shit at Kat
我知道 当时在你那完美的酒店里
in the middle of your perfect hotel,
我向凯特发脾气 很糟糕
but I've been working very hard to come back from that,
但在那之后 我非常努力地工作
but it doesn't matter 'cause you're never gonna respect me.
但似乎这无关紧要 因为你永远不会尊重我
Okay. I can respect you and still not have time
好吧 我可以尊重你
for your particular brand of crazy right now.
而且依然没时间听你的这些傻话
My what?
我的什么
You know what?
这样吧
Fuck it.
去你的
I quit.
我辞职
Damn it, Carol. Why does everything have to be so damn dramatic?
靠 卡萝 你为什么总这么小题大做
Oh, my God.
我的天
No, no, no, no!
不
No, it's too soon.
还太早了
Did your water just--
你是不是羊水破了
No, no, no.
不
It's-- Look, we're gonna-- It's okay.
我们要… 没事的
Oh, shit! Is that--
操
We'll just go to the hospital and check it out. It's gonna be fine.
我们现在去医院检查下 会没事的
Come on. Let's go. Okay.
来吧 我们走 好的
Cancel her appointments for the rest of the day.
将她今天其他预约都取消掉
But you said I'm not in labor.
但你说我没有临产
You're not, but we still administer steroid as a precaution.
的确 但还是要用类固醇作为预防
Helps the baby's lungs grow faster
让婴儿的肺部发育快点
in case we have to get her out of there.
万一提前出生也好办
But we won't...
但不会的...
because I'm not in labor...
我都没临产...
and she's fine in there.
她在里面挺好的
She's happy. We're good.
她很开心 我们都很好
James turned around the plane as soon as he landed, so it'll just be...
詹姆斯的飞机一着陆 他就会尽快回来
just a few hours.
只需要几小时
Thank God.
感谢上帝
So you want me to...
你要我...
call someone to come and sit with you? Mitzi or whoever?
打电♥话♥叫人来陪你吗 米思或者谁
Mitzi?
米思
I figured you want someone to sit with you that has a little bit more finesse.
我想你可能需要一些更有技巧的人陪你
No!
不
No way. You can't leave me here.
不行 你不能扔下我
Please, Carol.
拜托了 卡萝
Okay.
好吧
I just need to call Serena and tell her I'm gonna be a little late.
但我要打给索莲娜 说我会迟点回家
It's Kat. Leave a message.
我是凯特 请留言
Hey, Kat. It's me. Where are you?
凯特 是我 你在哪里
We were supposed to meet up, like, two hours ago.
我们约好两小时前见面的
Whatever. Just call me back.
算了 回我电♥话♥吧
Mom, are you coming home soon?
妈 你快回家了吗
No, I can't. Something came up.
不行 出了点事
I'm not gonna make dinner. Why don't you just make yourself a sandwich?
我没法做晚饭了 你可以自己做个三明治吧
When are you coming home?
你什么回家
I don't know. I'm with Mandy. She's at the ho--
我不知道 我和曼迪在一起 她在医院
Carol, could you get the nurse? I need to pee.
卡萝 你能叫护士吗 我要去厕所
Um, honey, I'm sorry. I gotta go. Mandy needs me.
宝贝 抱歉 我要挂了 曼迪需要我
♪ Seriously? ♪
♪ 认真的吗 ♪
♪ But I'm pretty serious ♪
♪ 但我很认真 ♪
♪ So I get it ♪
♪ 所以我懂 ♪
♪ You take me so seriously ♪
♪ 你对我是认真的 ♪
♪ But I'm pretty serious ♪
♪ 但我很认真 ♪
♪ So I get it ♪
♪ 所以我懂 ♪
♪ Don't wanna pretend it's okay when it's not ♪
♪ 不想在不安时假装一切都好 ♪
♪ Don't wanna pretend it's okay when it's not ♪
♪ 不想在不安时假装一切都好 ♪
♪ Can't help it, I said it ♪
♪ 正如我说 我控制不住 ♪
♪ But, like, oh, my God! ♪
♪ 我的天 ♪
Excuse me! How much is this stole?
不好意思 这个披肩多少钱
I want to get it for my skating coach
我想送给我的滑冰教练达莎
who just had eye surgery, which is super intense,
她刚做了眼部手术 手术挺重要的
but it means she gets to see us at Sectionals,
但是好事 她能赶上看我们参加赛区赛
which is only, like, six days away!
还有六天就比赛了
But me and my partner, we're so good. We're definitely gonna win!
但我和搭档的状况很好 我们一定能赢
And I don't even need to take my medication anymore.
我甚至都不需要吃药了
I haven't for, like, a month.
我停药了一个月
It's made me a much better skater.
这让我发挥更出色
Although my mom would freak out if she found out,
虽然我妈知道后肯定会发飙
but it's fine as she's really the crazy one, anyway.
但这没什么 因为她才是神经质的那个
How much is the stole?
披肩多少钱
Three-eighty.
38元
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表