剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
Don't be sad.
别难过
Competitions are hard,
比赛是很难的
and you did a great job.
你表现很好
But I fell.
但我跌倒了
And you got back up.
但你又站起来了
Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?
你能在我睡着后再走吗
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么了
Mom didn't come home last night.
妈昨晚没回家
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
You're actually calling me?
你居然还打给我
I'm sorry about how it all went down last night, but--
昨晚最后变成那样 我很抱歉
It all went down because of you.
变成那样都是因为你
I can't believe you and Mom lied to me.
不敢相信你和妈一起骗了我
About everything. I'm sorry, Kat. It's just...
所有事 对不起 凯特
Mitch spent the night, and when Mom didn't come home,
米奇在这里过夜 妈没回家时
he tried calling her like a million times, and she's still not picking up.
他不停打电♥话♥给她 但她都没接
It's not my problem.
这跟我没关系
Look, I'm tired of you being a giant bitch to me one minute
我已经厌倦你前一刻蛮不讲理
and then needing my help the next.
然后又马上找我帮忙
You're on your own.
你要靠自己
I hate my sister.
我讨厌我妹妹
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Well, I'm a girl with bipolar...
我是个有躁郁症的女孩...
raised by a crazy person
被疯狂的老妈养大
who ruined everything for me.
她毁掉了一切
All I wanna do is skate,
我只是想滑冰
but my partner hates me.
但我的搭档讨厌我
So, yeah, everything's great.
所以 没错 一切都很好
Justin doesn't hate you.
贾斯丁不讨厌你
He hates that you don't know if you love him.
他只是不满 你不知道自己是否爱他
Everything feels so real.
所有的事情感觉都很真实
And then when it's over, it's like...
当它们结束的时候 就像是…
it's like someone else felt those things.
好像其实都是别人的故事
Sometimes it's hard to know what's actually real.
有时很难知道什么是真的
Okay, but you obviously care about him, so if you wanna skate,
好吧 但你明显在乎他 如果你想滑冰
can't you just tell Justin you love him?
你就不能跟贾斯丁说你爱他吗
It'll be like faking an emotional orgasm.
就像是假装情感上的高♥潮♥
I can't lie to him anymore.
我不想再骗他
All I know for sure is that I wanna skate.
我只确定一件事 我想滑冰
I can't even do that.
但我都做不到
I have nothing.
我一无所有
You have me.
你还有我
I know.
我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
Where the hell have you been?
你去了哪里
I've been, um... I was with Kat all night.
我整晚都和凯特一起
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生了什么事
She's just upset
她不太开心
'cause I didn't want her to go to Sectionals.
因为我不准她参加赛区赛
And my phone was on silent all night,
我的手♥机♥昨晚调静音了
and it's-- it's just-- it's been crazy.
真是一团糟
It's okay.
没事
Sorry, I...
抱歉 我…
I got a little paranoid there.
有点胡思乱想
It's-- It's fine.
没事
So I'm-- I'm running late, so...
我要迟到了
It's like two hours to Boise. I'll just meet you at Sectionals, okay?
去博伊西要两小时 我们在赛区赛那里见 好吗
Oh, okay. Don't rush.
好的 别太急了
Serena's taken care of, and I'll, um...
我会照顾好索莲娜
Yeah, I'll see you soon.
等会见了
You're in an awful hurry.
你好像很急着走
Uh, yeah. My kid has a thing, so I gotta go.
是的 我孩子有事 我要走了
Oh, just hang on a sec.
等一等
I signed those papers for you, so...
我帮你把文件签了 所以...
Oh, okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Congrats on the sale.
恭喜你做成了生意
Hey, Justin.
贾斯丁
Come on in. It's just boobs.
进来吧 只是胸部罢了
Yeah. Totally.
对 当然了
I'm not getting much yet, but the nurse said every drop counts
虽然还没有多少奶水 但是护士说 多少都算数
if I'm gonna help this baby grow.
只有这样我才能帮孩子尽快成长
NICU let me meet her. She looks just like you.
他们让我进新生儿重症监护室看她 她跟你很像
She does? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I can't tell.
我看不出来
I mean, she still looks like a little tomato with feet to me.
在我看来 她就像个长了脚的小番茄
Pick a name for the tomato yet?
你帮番茄起名了吗
No.
没有
I just-- I wanted to wait until we're sure.
我想等到确定没事了再起名
Honey, she's gonna be fine. She's a fighter, just like her mama.
亲爱的 她会没事的 她是个斗士 就像她妈一样
So I'm gonna head out from here, drive south.
我打算从这里出发 一路向南
Maybe see Utah,
可能会去犹他
Colorado.
科罗拉多
Doing the right thing.
做对的事
You know, I've been thinking about it,
我一直在想
and, hey, I mean no disrespect to mentally ill people, but...
我不是对精神疾病患者不尊重 但是...
that girl,
那个女孩
she's a wild card.
她就像定时炸♥弹♥
If you ask me, you don't need that kind of mess in your life.
如果你问我 你不需要生活中存在这种不确定因素
I didn't hear him ask you anything.
我没听到他问你
All right then. Justin...
好吧 贾斯丁...
what do you think?
你怎么想
Was she worth losing everything over?
她值得你拼上所有吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll see you guys around.
我们迟点见
Things aren't always so black and white, James.
事情并不总是黑白分明的 詹姆斯
I mean, Kat has a lot going on, but...
凯特确实有很多困难 但是...
that doesn't make her a bad person.
她并不是坏人
Maybe not,
可能不是
but she's bad for my son.
但她对我儿子没什么好处
I mean, life throws enough bullshit at you on its own.
生活本身就已经很艰难了
The last thing he needs is to dive headfirst into more complication.
他根本没必要自讨苦吃
Mr. and Mrs. Davis...
戴维斯先生 太太...
There's been a slight setback with your daughter's lungs.
你们女儿的肺部出了点小问题
She's having trouble breathing.
她现在呼吸困难
You're not even going to try to see Tatiana?
你不打算去见塔提安娜
We talk about her grandchildren and...
我们聊了她的孙子...
my work and my cat and...
我的工作 我的猫...
It was all very polite.
都非常客套
Too much time passed, you know?
时间过去太久了 你懂吗
Fantasy's over.
幻想结束了
Okay, Anna Karenina.
好了 安娜·卡列尼娜
You've gotta stop it with the chitchat and go see her face-to-face.
你应该去见她 而不是这样闲聊
That's how you're going to get
这样你才能收获
your fairy-tale ending.
你的童话结局
That's how I got mine.
我也是这样做的
You had one date with the doctor.
你和那个医生只约会了一次
It only takes one.
只需要一次
You look how I'm feeling.
你看起来就像我的心情
You know what?
这样吧
We need Irish coffee.
我们要喝爱尔兰咖啡
I'm gonna get the vodka.
我去拿伏特加
Isn't Irish coffee with whiskey?
爱尔兰咖啡不是要加威士忌吗
Not today.
今天不是
I'll get it.
我去吧
Justin!
贾斯丁
Look, I'm not gonna let how you feel about me or don't...
我不会让你对我的感觉 无论有还是没有...
make me lose everything.
让我失去所有
I wanna go to Nationals.
我想去全国大赛
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表