剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus. Come here, buddy.
马库斯 过来
Get over here.
过来
So what do you think of our new house?
你觉得新房♥子怎样
It's the biggest one on the block!
这是整条街最大的
Can we go in?
我们能进去吗
We get the keys on Monday.
我们周一拿到钥匙
You're gonna have your own room.
你会有自己的房♥间
Your baby sister's going to have her own room.
你的妹妹也是
Which one is yours?
你想要哪间
The middle one!
中间那间
And that one can be a playroom. Yeah?
那间可以做游戏室 是吗
That's my sister's.
我妹妹的是那间
Over here!
过来
Go ahead. Get in the car.
走吧 上车
What are you gonna do? I don't know.
你要怎么办 我不知道
I don't know. Really?
我不知道 真的吗
I think you would make for a great story.
我觉得你的故事会非常精彩
Late addition to the ski team,
最后关头加入滑雪队
the favorite to win tomorrow's national qualifier.
明天全国资格赛的夺冠热门
Now, I would not call myself the favorite.
我不会说自己是夺冠热门
Look, I appreciate your offer. I do.
我感谢你的邀请 真的
But I gotta pass.
但我可能要拒绝了
In case you change your mind.
如果你改变主意的话
Good luck tomorrow.
祝你明天好运
Dude, are you crazy?
哥们 你疯了吗
I'm not trying to draw too much attention to myself.
我不想吸引太多关注
That's how you become a target.
这样会成为别人的目标
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing.
没事
Anyways, they're only interested because I'm the black guy on the white team.
他们感兴趣 只是因为我是白人队伍里的黑人
And the fastest skier.
而且是最快的队员
I am, though.
我确实是
Look, I get why you don't wanna...
我知道你为什么不想...
put yourself out there,
做出头鸟
but how many famous black skiers are there?
但有多少著名的黑人滑雪选手
Think about how many more there could be if kids like us...
想想还能涌现多少 如果像我们这样的孩子...
had someone to look up to.
有好的榜样
I'm not trying to be the next Tiger, okay?
我无意做下一个老虎伍兹 好吗
I just want to focus on tomorrow's race.
我只是想专注于明天的比赛
Okay.
好吧
Interview or not,
无论是否接受采访
you're gonna kick everyone's ass.
你一定能击败所有人
Except mine.
除了我
I should get back to work.
我要回去工作了
See you later? Yeah.
晚点见 好的
I asked for eggs and toast.
我要了鸡蛋和吐司
This is not that.
这不是
You know, I gotta say, I know Kat blue-balled the shit of you,
我必须说 虽然凯特把你搞得一团糟
but at least she always got my order right.
但至少她从来不会下错单
What's going on with her, anyway? Heard from her?
话说她最近怎么样 你有她的消息吗
No. I'm doing my thing and Kat's doing hers.
不知道 反正各忙各的就是了
Whatever that is.
不管她在干什么
Oh, fuck!
操
Fine.
没事的
Jenn, Mr. Yu, how are we doing today?
珍 余先生 你们好吗
Good. Good.
不错 不错
Good.
很好
We're very grateful for all you've done.
感谢你所做的一切
Jenny seems to be recovering well.
珍妮看起来恢复得不错
But let's cut to the chase. How long till I skate again?
直奔主题吧 我还要多久才能再滑冰
See how these pins are arranged and the way the bone is healing?
你看到这些钢针的位置 以及骨头的恢复情况吗
With physical therapy, you'll be able to walk without a limp,
通过物理治疗 你可以不用瘸着走路
maybe run, but...
甚至可能可以跑 但是...
you won't have the mobility you need to spin or jump.
你的灵活性不能再让你旋转或跳跃了
Pending a miracle, I just, uh...
除非有奇迹 否则...
I don't see you skating again.
我想你不能再滑冰了
Okay, but that skater in Boise...
好吧 但那个博伊西的选手...
Remember?
记得吗
Abby somebody. Right.
阿比什么的 对
She shattered her femur and then was back at Nationals the next year.
她摔断了股骨 但第二年就继续参加全国大赛了
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I'll give you two a minute.
我给你们一点时间
We'll get a second opinion.
我们再看看别的医生
There's a great orthopedist in Chicago.
在芝加哥有个很好的骨科医生
I just read about him.
我看过介绍
Plus, we can ask your aunt for her contacts at Johns Hopkins.
而且 我们可以让你阿姨联♥系♥约翰·霍普金森的熟人
It's okay.
没事
No reason to fly five hours to get the same answer we got today.
没必要坐五小时飞机 得到和今天一样的答案
Jenn...
珍...
you've got to have a little faith.
你要有点信念
Faith?
信念
Skating was my entire life.
滑冰是我整个人生
I didn't go to college.
我没去大学
I have no job prospects.
我没有工作前景
There's nothing I even know how to do.
我没有会做的事情
So what exactly am I supposed to have faith in?
我究竟要怎样才能有信念
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I ran longer than I meant to.
我没想跑这么久的
I lost track of time, but I'm here.
我忘记时间了 但我来了
Mom?
妈
Hi, Kat.
凯特
Holy shit. This is the Carol?
我♥操♥ 这就是那个卡萝
Everyone, that's enough. This is a safe space.
各位 够了 这是个安全的地方
Look, honey, I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your group.
听我说 孩子 很抱歉 我不知道这是你的小组
I just saw that this clinic moved closer to my work,
我只是看到这个诊所 离我工作的地方更近
and I have a really big presentation today so I thought I could use the support.
我今天有很重要的汇报 想着需要一点支持
Is this going to be okay, or...
你能接受吗 还是…
Sure. It's fine.
当然 没问题
No. No. You know what?
不 不 算了
It's weird. You're here. Just stay. I'm gonna go.
这很奇怪 你留下吧 我先走了
Kat...
凯特...
Kat...
凯特...
Don't lea-- Kat!
别走 凯特
I thought you were still at work.
我以为你还在上班
I got up early and went for a run, and now I wanna have sex.
我一早起来去跑步了 现在我想做♥爱♥
What has gotten into you?
你怎么了
Nothing. I just--
没事 只是...
I missed you.
我很想你
I'm just--
我…
I'm so in love with you, and...
我很爱你
I don't know. I feel like the universe has brought us together or something.
我不知道 感觉世间自有安排 将我们带到一起
Wait.
等等
What'd you just say?
你刚说什么
That I love you.
我爱你
No, not that.
不是这句
I guess I'm just having weird déjà vu.
我可能有似曾相识的错觉
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等
I can't believe I'm saying this since, you know, sex and everything, but...
不敢相信我要这么说 你知道我对于做♥爱♥什么的 但是...
could we maybe do this later?
能不能晚点再做
What, are you serious?
什么 真的吗
Yeah. I promised my dad I'd pick up my brothers,
是的 我答应了我爸去接我弟弟
and I've gotta get Dasha's groceries since she's still not allowed to drive, so...
而且我还要帮达莎买♥♥杂货 她现在不能开车
can we rain check?
能不能改期再战
You know what?
这样吧
I should get Dasha's groceries.
我去帮达莎买♥♥东西
You've got a lot on your plate, and I want to help,
你要做这么多事 我想帮忙
so you go get your brothers, I'll handle Dasha,
你去接你弟弟 我会搞定达莎
and we can just hang out later. Awesome.
我们迟点再约 很好
Thank you so much. Here, put the food on my card.
谢谢 用我的卡结账就行
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表