剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
My hip. Sorry.
我的屁♥股♥ 抱歉
Let me just-- One second.
让我… 等一下
Fuck!
操
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Really? Ew!
不是吧
Never mind. It'll still work.
别管了 还是可以用的
Okay.
好的
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这里做什么
She's supposed to be on a date.
她应该在约会才对
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Can we not mention this mess to anyone?
这件事我们就别跟其他人说了
I never kiss and tell. And nothing to tell. We're good.
我从不说这些 而且也没事发生 别放在心里
You're calling a Lyft, right? You definitely can't drive.
你叫来福车吧 你肯定不能开车
I'll probably sleep it off back here.
我可能在这里睡一觉
Okay.
好的
Kat! Kat!
凯特
There you are. Where's Justin and Gabe?
终于找到你了 贾斯丁和加布呢
Justin isn't here, but Gabe definitely is.
贾斯丁不在 但加布肯定在的
Where's Marcus? It's a long story.
马库斯在哪里 说来话长
I'll tell you about it later, but right now I need your help, okay?
我之后跟你说 但现在我需要你帮忙
And I need you to keep it between you and me.
这事不能告诉别人
My car broke down, and the tow truck cost $300.
我的车坏了 拖车花了300美元
And it's gonna be $600 on top of that to get it fixed.
而且还要600美元才能修好
I am sick and tired of trying to do everything right,
我已经厌倦把每件事都做得尽善尽美了
and I will not let my mother think I failed.
我绝不会让我妈认为我失败了
Fuck half the money! I wanna make all of it.
去他妈的一半钱 我要全部
I'm ready to get dirty.
我准备好不择手段了
I'm ready to crawl and scrape my way out of this shit.
我要从烂泥潭里自己爬出来
Okay. Calm down there, buddy.
好了 冷静点
This is not Goodfellas.
这不是"四海好家伙"
Lucky for you, not only is this College Night,
你很走运 这不只是大学之夜
but it's midterms.
还是期中考期间
Surge pricing.
价格飙升
Okay.
好的
Looks like Trent Trowley
看来特伦特·崔利
will be purchasing the Pabst Blue Ribbon tonight.
今晚会去买♥♥蓝带啤酒
It's never gonna work.
从来就没成功过
♪ If I leave ♪ Oh, I love this song.
♪ 如果我明天 ♪ 我喜欢这首歌♥
♪ Here tomorrow ♪
♪ 离开这里 ♪
The hell?
怎么回事
Sorry. It's just...
抱歉 只是…
You know when something happens and it's the worst,
你知道 有时候发生了些最糟糕的事
then every time you hear something, it reminds you how fucked-up things are?
然后每次你听到某首歌♥ 都会让你想起那些操蛋的事
I just hate that song, okay?
我就是很讨厌这首歌♥ 好吗
Me too.
我也是
I'm deleting it from my ears.
我要从我耳朵里删掉它
Got your Cheetos.
给你买♥♥了奇多
Where's the beer, "Trent?"
啤酒在哪里 "特伦特"
ID got taken away.
身份证被收走了
It's not that funny. It is.
也没有这么好笑 才怪
Hey! How about we see what Jones and Mac are up to?
不如我们去看看琼斯和麦克在做什么
All right, yeah. Yeah.
好啊 对
Unless you've got a curfew?
你有没有门禁时间
Nope. I'm good.
没有 我可以
All righty then.
好吧
We're good! Let's roll.
我们都没问题 走吧
All right!
好的
Carol?
卡萝
Carol?
卡萝
You know your front door is wide open?
你知道你没关门吗
I've been trying to call you.
我一直打给你
Carol? You don't understand.
卡萝 你不明白
If the house isn't clean, my girls won't come home.
如果房♥子不干净 女儿就不会回家
They'll need a clean house, or they'll get sick.
她们需要个干净的家 不然会生病
And if they get sick, I'll never be able to forgive myself.
如果她们生病 我不会原谅自己的
Mandy's a better mom than me.
曼迪是比我更好的母亲
And now Serena hates me too.
现在连索莲娜也讨厌我
And I need to clean the fucking floor.
我要把这该死的地板擦干净
I'll help you clean.
我会帮你
Can I do that?
我可以吗
Just...
就...
tell me where it's dirty.
告诉我哪里脏
Okay.
好的
What Serena said...
索莲娜说的...
I'm bipolar.
我有躁郁症
But when I take my meds, I'm all flat.
但我吃了药 就完全没事
And I don't wanna be a bad mom.
我不想做个差劲的母亲
Mandy's a better mom than me.
曼迪是比我更好的母亲
And now Serena hates me too.
现在连索莲娜也讨厌我
But I have to wait up for Serena.
但我要等索莲娜
What if I keep cleaning and...
不如我继续搞卫生…
you get some sleep?
你去睡一下
I can't. Not till Serena gets home.
我没法睡 除非索莲娜回家
I'll wait up for Serena.
我会等索莲娜
You should rest.
你该休息一下
Okay.
好的
What is your car doing on my golf course?
你的车在我的高尔夫球场上做什么
What's...
什么...
Well...
好吧...
that's the 12th tee, right? So I was probably scared of hooking it.
那是12洞对吗 我可能害怕挥杆
This some kinda joke to you?
你这是开玩笑吗
No! Twelfth's a killer.
不 12洞很难
Three hundred yards, damn sand trap.
270米 该死的沙坑
Okay, yeah, I'll pay for the damage to the greens, okay?
好吧 我会赔偿果岭毁坏的损失 好吗
You think I give a shit about the goddamn greens?
你觉得我在意该死的果岭吗
You got drunk, and you got behind the wheel of a car!
你喝醉了 你还开车
I was a block away from the bar, Dad. I was taking a shortcut.
这离酒吧只有一条街 爸 我是抄近路
You got drunk, and you got behind the wheel of a car.
你喝醉了 你还开车
Fuck.
操
You're right, Dad. That was...
你说得对 爸 那确实…
That was stupid. I wasn't thinking about--
那太傻了 我没想到
I can't do this again, Justin. I can't.
我没法接受 贾斯丁 我不能
I can't lose you this way, too.
我不能也这样失去你
Dad, you won't. Okay?
爸 不会的 好吗
This won't happen again.
这绝不会再发生
I promise.
我保证
I'm sorry you found out the way you did.
我很抱歉让你这样知道
It's okay.
没事
And I will always love your mother.
我会永远爱你的母亲
I miss her like hell.
我非常想念她
Yeah.
是
I blame myself for this.
我怪自己
Your behavior.
你的行为
I've coddled you.
我太溺爱你
I've given you too much, trying to fill a void your mother left.
我给了你太多 试图弥补你妈离开的遗憾
But I can't do this anymore, Justin.
但我真的不能再这样了 贾斯丁
This is your final warning.
这是你的最后警告
One more fuck-up,
再犯一次错
one more,
再一次
and I'm finished. Dad...
就没有以后了 爸...
Where's my mom?
我妈在哪里
Daddy! Daddy, no!
爸爸 爸爸 不
Daddy, wait!
爸爸 等等
Leave, you piece of shit! Get out of here!
快走 你这个混账东西 快滚出去
We don't need you!
我们不需要你
And your daughter's not even gonna remember your name!
你的女儿根本不会记得你的名字
♪ I can't change ♪
♪ 我没法改变 ♪
♪ Won't you fly high ♪
♪ 高飞吧 ♪
♪ Free bird, yeah... ♪
♪ 自♥由♥鸟 ♪
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表