剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好啊
It's fine. Justin's brothers are gonna give me a ride.
没事了 贾斯丁的弟弟会开车送我
So where are we going?
我们去哪里
Hello? Hi. My car is broken down on Route 75.
我的车坏了 在75号♥公路
I don't know what's wrong.
我不知道出了什么故障
Can you just tow me to the nearest repair shop, please?
请问 你能来把车拖到最近的维修厂吗
And then give me a ride to Pinecrest Lodge?
然后送我去派克雷斯旅馆
I'm supposed to meet someone there, like, now.
我约了人在那边 马上要迟到了
Two hours?
两小时
Fuck!
操
No! No, okay, that's fine. I'll be waiting.
不 好的 没事 我会等的
No, no, no, no! Fuck!
不 操
No-show, huh?
没出现对吗
Any chance this friend you're waiting for is a girlfriend?
你等的这个朋友 是女朋友吗
To be honest, I don't know what me and Kat are.
老实说 我都不知道我和凯特算什么
Kat?
凯特
Little ice skater chick at Jimmy's?
吉米餐厅那个滑冰的女孩
Oh, come on.
别这样
There's nothing wrong with dating a white girl.
跟白人女孩约会也没什么
I didn't even say nothing.
我什么都没说
Yeah, but I know what you're thinking.
是的 但我知道你在想什么
Trust me. I've heard it before.
相信我 我之前听过这种话
It's not some big deal. It's just...
不是什么大问题 只是...
all I know.
刚好这样
They were the only girls I was around growing up.
我成长的环境里 能遇到的只有白人女孩
You do look like the Jack and Jill type.
你看起来确实像会有青梅竹马的男生
So you mean to tell me you didn't meet any other black girls there?
你是说你没遇到过其他黑人女孩
I did,
我有
but it was always awkward 'cause at every event,
但总是很尴尬 因为任何场合
my mom would damn near make me talk to them,
我妈总是会逼我和她们聊天
so it never worked out.
所以结果都不行
So...
所以...
I'm about to go meet my friends.
我要去见我的朋友了
I think I'm gonna just head home.
我觉得我还是回家好了
You have fun, though.
你玩得开心点
All right. You too.
好吧 你也是
Hey, wait.
等等
I'm coming.
我跟你去
♪ I want you to know ♪
♪ 我想让你知道 ♪
♪ I've started to show ♪
♪ 我开始崭露头角 ♪
♪ It ain't easy ♪
♪ 这并不容易 ♪
♪ Takin' it slow ♪
♪ 慢慢来 ♪
♪ So I don't know why it's gotta be... ♪
♪ 我不知道为什么要... ♪
Justin!
贾斯丁
I've had a shit day, and I need as many drinks as it takes to forget.
我今天过得很糟糕 我要喝很多酒来摆脱烦恼
I've been doing that for three months.
我三个月来都这样
Let's go.
走吧
♪ We've got to let it go ♪
♪ 我们随它去吧 ♪
♪ And I've got something ♪ Whiskey? Two whiskeys.
♪ 我脑海里 ♪ 威士忌 两杯威士忌
♪ On my mind ♪
♪ 有件事挥之不去 ♪
♪ We ♪
♪ 我们 ♪
♪ Have got to let it go ♪
♪ 随它去吧 ♪
♪ You ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ I've got somethin' ♪
♪ 我有些东西给你 ♪
Have you seen Marcus?
你有见到马库斯吗
He left, like, I don't know, 45 minutes ago.
他大概45分钟前就走了
Maybe an hour. Shit!
可能一小时前 靠
Okay. Can I use your phone?
好吧 我能借你电♥话♥吗
Nice jacket.
衣服不错
Your new mommy buy it for you?
你的新妈咪买♥♥的吗
That's a thousand-dollar bottle of champagne.
那是一千美元一瓶的香槟
You used my savings to buy that.
你用我的积蓄买♥♥酒
Limited edition.
限♥量♥版
You promised.
你答应过的
You promised you'd stay on your meds. Look at you!
你答应说会好好吃药 现在看看你
You're a mess. Always with the fucking meds! I'm fine!
你一团糟 别提那该死的药 我很好
I don't have time for this.
我今天没时间理你
Don't ignore me!
别无视我
I am still your mother!
我还是你妈
Stop!
够了
Oh, what? What's wrong, Kat?
怎么了 凯特
Am I embarrassing you?
我让你丢脸了吗
Do I embarrass you? You're gonna wish you were nicer to me.
是不是丢脸了 你应该对我态度好点
Calm down, okay? Just-- Just calm down.
冷静点 好吗 冷静点
No! I will calm down whenever I'm goddamn ready to calm down!
不 我该冷静的时候自然会冷静
You'll see!
你要知道
You'll see you need to respect your mother!
知道必须尊重自己的母亲
Me, not that other bitch!
我 而不是另一个贱♥人♥
You wanna know what I think of Mandy and her perfect fucking hair?
想知道我对曼迪和她那该死的漂亮发型怎么看吗
Stop!
够了
And her perfect fucking real estate company?
还有她那该死的 赚大钱的房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
It's fucking trash! It's all trash! You're right.
都是他妈的垃圾 你说得对
Okay. I'm ungrateful. All right?
好吧 我不知感恩 行了吗
I'm sorry. You can keep the money. Let's get outta here.
对不起 钱你可以留着 我们先出去吧
No, now you're just saying what you think I wanna hear.
不 现在你只是说我想听的话
You think I can't tell the difference between a lie and the truth!
因为你觉得我不懂分辨真话和谎言
But I can! I do!
但我听得出来
I see everything! I know everything!
我看透一切了 没事能瞒我
Mom, you're having an episode. We need to leave, okay?
妈 你现在发作了 我们先走吧 好吗
Don't you dare judge me.
你休想批评我
'Cause you'll never know what it's like to get dirty,
因为你永远不会明白
clawing your way out of the shit.
从烂泥潭里艰难地挣扎出来的感觉
How could you? You don't have the tools to succeed.
你怎么做得到 你没有成功的条件
You're just a fucking loser who couldn't get over a little fall!
你是个该死的失败者 遇到一点挫折就完了
You're not yourself right now.
你现在不是你自己
At least I'm not you.
至少我不是你
You'll never be a champion. Never.
你永远没机会做冠军 永远
All that glitters isn't gold, Kat,
闪光的不一定是金子 凯特
and you're just a little glitter.
你只是在做梦
Kat. Carol.
凯特 卡萝
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Stay out of it. It's none of your business.
走开 这跟你没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
没事
I need--
我要
I need to go, okay?
我要走了 好吧
Go.
走吧
I don't know how you gave birth to a girl as wonderful as your daughter,
我不知道你怎么生下这么优秀的女儿
and I don't know what you're on right now,
我也不知道你现在怎么回事
but if you're gonna mess with Kat, you'll be messing with me too.
但如果你对凯特不利 也就是对我不利
And you do not want to fuck with me!
你不会想知道惹了我有什么后果
Could we call a cab for Ms. Baker, please?
能帮贝克小姐叫车吗
Yes, absolutely. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
♪ T-t-t-take it back ♪
♪ 收回那句话 ♪
♪ I should know better ♪
♪ 我该更有自知之明 ♪
♪ T-t-t-take it back... ♪
♪ 收回那句话... ♪
Yes!
对
Shake it, Gabe! Shake that ass!
摇起来 加布 屁♥股♥摇起来
Okay, last shot. Last shot. Here we go.
好的 最后一杯 最后一杯 来吧
No chaser all night. You're a champ!
整晚都没喝水或淡酒 你赢了 你是冠军
Yeah, everywhere except the ice.
是的 除了在滑冰场上
Don't tell my parents.
别跟我爸妈说
At least you have parents that actually care about you.
至少你还有关心你的爸妈
Uh, be careful what you wish for.
你身处其中才懂
It's so much fucking pressure.
那会有巨大的压力
I don't know how the hell I'm gonna keep on skating,
我都不知道怎样才能继续滑冰
but I have to... for them.
但为了他们... 我必须做到
It's really brave.
这真的很勇敢
It's also stupid.
但也很傻
Well, maybe I like to do brave, stupid shit.
也许我就喜欢做这种需要勇气的傻事
Do you have a condom? Yeah. Glove compartment.
你有套吗 有 在手套箱
剧集 | 冰上旅程(2020) | 导航列表