剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
你认识麦特格里吗
Do you know a Matt Greer?
认识,我们以前一起住在这里
Yeah, we lived here together.
很好
Oh, good.
里面也有他的东西
There's something in there for him too.
太好了
Great.
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
(麦特格里,《远行之人》)
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你没有回复我的短讯
You haven't returned any of my texts.
我是故意的
That was intentional.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk with you.
五分钟
5 minutes.
而且我不知道有什么可说的
And I don't know what there is to say.
那件事是个错误
I mean, it was a mistake.
我们只需承认,然后继续过日子
Let's both just acknowledge that, and get on with our lives.
我不觉得那是个错误
Didn't feel like a mistake.
既然已经发生,我不想假装
And now that it's happened, I don't want to pretend it didn't.
天啊,你就是这样的
Oh, my God, that is so like you.
婚姻太过安逸,开始想逃离
Get too comfortable in your marriage, and start looking for an escape.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟萨布丽娜结婚20年了
I've been married to Sabrina for 20 years.
若你娶了你出轨的那个女人
If you were married to that woman that you cheated on me with,
也许我会考虑报复亲热一次
maybe, you know, maybe, I would think about one-time revenge sex.
但萨布丽娜对我和我的女儿很好
But Sabrina has only ever been great to me and my daughters.
萨布丽娜很好
Sabrina is great.
但我们不断参加伴侣治疗
But we've also been in and out of couple's therapy
持续两年
for the last 2 years.
我们的问题不是你造成的
You did not cause our problems.
我不在乎,我不会做第三者
I don't care. I will not be the other woman.
我不会做她或你的第三者
Not to her, and not with you.
我是这么想的
This is what I think.
我们几十年来保持距离
We kept our distance from each other for decades.
我还记得原因
And I remember why.
能让我说完吗
Will you let me finish?
我不认为我们各自的人生是错的
Look, I don't think the detour that our lives took is wrong.
我爱萨布丽娜,我们生了伊薇
I love Sabrina, we had Evie,
你领养了茱尔丝
you adopted Jules.
我不愿失去过去20年
I wouldn't trade the last 20 years,
我知道你也不愿意
and I know you wouldn't either.
但我们的生活让我们重返彼此身边
But our lives led us back to each other.
如果…
What if...
我俩…
we're 2 people...
注定要在一起…
who are supposed to be together...
而且我们终于找到对的时机了呢
and we finally got our timing right?
你好
Hey.
你好 你不会相信的
-Hey. -You're not gonna believe this.
我也不敢相信
I can't even believe it.
你看 那是什么
-Look. -What is that?
这是麦特漫画封面的模型
It's a mock-up of Matt's comic book cover.
编辑乔曾寄了去旧单位
This editor Joe Tsang sent it to the old apartment.
他甚至不知道麦特死了
He didn't even know that Matt died.
等等,什么?为什么
Wait, what? Why?
麦特卖♥♥出了他的漫画
Matt sold his comic.
天啊…我的天
Holy s**t...oh, my God!
天啊
Holy s**t!
我不敢相信他做到了
I can't believe he did it.
我知道那是他的梦想,而且成真了
I know. It was his dream, and it came true.
他为什么不告诉我们
Well, why didn't he tell us?
我不知道,也许他想等到
Well, I don't know, he probably wanted to wait
一切尘埃落定后再说
till it was real or something.
对 总之…
-Yeah. -Anyway,
我还未说到最精彩的部分
I haven't even gotten to the best part.
这位编辑说若我们找到结局
So, this editor, he said that if we find the ending,
他仍然愿意出版
that he'll still publish it.
但你看过那本书了
But you read the book.
你知道它没有结局
You know there's no ending.
好吧…
Well...
这是他笔下的最后一页
This is his last page.
对 他一直没有完成
-Yeah. -I mean, he never finished it.
好吧,他一定有做笔记之类的
Okay, so he must have notes or something.
他有一些素描本
I mean, he had some sketchbooks.
里面可能有些东西,但…
There might be something in there, but...
我们会找到结局的,一定要出版
Well, we're gonna find the ending, and we're gonna get this published.
我妈妈说得对
My mom was right.
我很不想这么说,但她说得对
I hate saying that, but she was.
我过往处理交际关系并不理想
I have a track record for not great relationships.
我上周末在一场婚礼
I mean, I had sex with a guy I spoke to for 2 minutes,
跟上厕所排队和我聊天的男人亲热
in the bathroom line at a wedding last weekend.
你可以有性生活
Well, you're allowed to have sex.
对,但…我可以一塌糊涂吗
Yeah, but...am I allowed to be a train wreck?
你不是一塌糊涂
You're not a train wreck.
不,我就是
Yeah. I am.
我以为…戒酒能解决一切,但不是
I thought that...getting sober would fix everything, but no.
结果我还是一样差劲
Turns out I still suck.
但至少我有好借口了
But hey at least I have a good excuse.
因为应该第一个
Because the first person
爱我的人抛弃了我
that was ever supposed to love me abandoned me.
你要怎么释怀
So, how are you supposed to get over that?
你从没跟我谈过领养的事
You never talk to me about your adoption.
我不常说起这件事
I don't talk about it that much.
你不必说起,但你可以
Well, you don't have to, but you can.
如果你想的话
If you want to.
我小时候会说的
I used to, as a kid.
但我在13岁时吓坏了
Then was I was 13, I had this freak-out.
那年寒假,妈妈预订了越南旅游票
That winter break, my mom booked us a trip to Vietnam.
我们要去拜访孤儿院
We were going to visit the orphanage
我小时候住的那间…
where I'm from, and...
我们出发那早上,我无法离开房♥间
the morning of our flight, I couldn't leave my room.
我的身体做不到
I physically couldn't do it.
所以我们取消了旅行
So we cancelled the trip,
然后变成了我不想谈的事
and it became this thing that I don't really talk about.
我不知道为什么现在我会说起
I don't know why I'm talking about it now.
你有否在团体中谈过
Have you ever talked in group
关于…
about how sometimes...
当你开始酗酒时,你会停止成长
your growth can stop when you start using,
但当戒掉后又会再度成长
and then start back up when you get sober?
为什么
Why?
或许你内心有些东西在那时冰封了
Maybe there were some things in you that froze up at that age,
而它们…现在开始解冻
and they're... starting to thaw out now.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
这个呢
-How about this? -Oh...
对
Yep.
你怎么知道他的密♥码♥
How do you know his password?
我们小时候共用同一部电脑
We shared the same desktop as kids.
蝙蝠侠、麦特生日加上三个惊叹号♥
It's Batman, it's Matt's birthday, and 3 exclamation points.
天啊,这里有上百万个档案
Jeez, there's a million files on here.
麦特从来不删除任何档案
Matt never deleted anything.
他什么时候和出版商见面的
When did he meet the publisher?
我们应该看会议后的档案
We should look at the files from after the meeting.
对
Oh, yeah.
好像是…
Looks like it was...
6月14日
June 14th.
他在死前一天与那个人见面吗
He met that guy the day before he died?
好像是,所以…
Looks like it, so...
大概没有什么线索
there probably isn't much,
但里面仍然可能有其他东西
but there could still be something in here.
也许他不想出版
Maybe he didn't want it to be published.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他听到这辈子最棒的消息
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表