剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
对,她说得对
Yeah. Everything she said.
这几个月来
Just, like, these last few months,
一切让人情绪化又很有压力
everything has been so emotional and stressful,
好几次我都差点破戒,但…
and I could have fallen off the wagon so many times, but...
我没有
I didn't.
我撑过来了
I handled it.
对,我也很痛苦
Yep, it really, screwed me up, too,
当我老公过世时
when my husband died.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I was saying.
你就是这个意思…
That's exactly what you were saying...
我老公死了
that my husband being dead
让你更难戒酒了
is making it harder for you to stay sober.
我不是这个意思
I wasn't saying it like that.
你还是这个意思
You still said it.
够了
Hey, you. That's enough.
什么
What?
深呼吸
Take a breath.
我在呼吸
I'm breathing.
动作大一点,快点
Now do it with some intention. Come on.
不管了,我要去工作室了
Whatever. I'm gonna go to the studio.
太阳还未出来
How do you expect anyone to be in a good mood
你怎么能期望别人有好心情
before the sun's up?
想想看
Just think about that.
往上推
Up and press.
脚跟抬高,像穿高跟鞋一样
Heels up like you're wearing stilettos.
加油,我知道你们都穿过更高的
Come on, I know you girls have higher hells than that.
往上,压
And up, and press.
现在降低三吋,撑住
Now, you're gonna lower yourself 3 inches and hold.
三吋
3 inches.
你们只做到零吋,要三吋
You guys have zero inches. 3 inches.
加油,来,你可以的
Come on. Here, you got this.
来,跟我一起…
Come on, match me...
你可以的,就是现在
You got this. Right now.
往上一吋,往下一吋
One inch up. One inch down.
我们要持续跳动十秒
We're gonna pulse for 10 seconds to tempo.
好,十秒内做什么都可以
Yep. You can do anything for 10 seconds.
跳动
And pulse.
2、3、4、5、6
2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7、8、9、10,放松
7, 8, 9, 10. And release.
做得好…
Good job...
现在我们要练翘臀了,各位小姐
Now we're gonna go to butt school, ladies,
好好操练
and work those seats.
晚点见
I'll see you girls later.
再见,回头见
Bye. See you later.
我爱你
I love you.
好的
Okay.
很快问一下…我得问你一件事
Oh, hey, real quick... I have to ask you something.
你说你爱我
Are you saying you love me
是因为你有事要问我吗
because you have to ask me something?
不,我爱你,而且我有事要问你
No, I love you, and I have to ask you something.
什么事
What?
你穿了很多我的健身衣服
You've been wearing a lot of my workout stuff.
但你有自己的衣服
But you have your own stuff.
对,但全部在我的单位里
Yeah, but it's at my apartment.
你上次回你的单位是什么时候
When's the last time you went to your apartment?
葬礼前不久
A little before the funeral.
大概…三个月前
It's like...3 months?
你的东西还在那里
All your stuff is still there,
你还在付房♥租和水电费
and you're still paying rent and utilities.
对…我知道
Yeah...I know.
也许你可以去你的单位
So, maybe you could go by your apartment
拿你的东西
and get your stuff.
当然,好,当然
Sure. Yeah, sure.
好,太好了,谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你能给我一点意见吗
Can you be my sounding board?
为了我的专栏
It's for my column.
一个高中女生
A high-school girl just got her heart broken
第一次心碎
for the first time,
觉得自己快要死了
feels like she is dying.
她做了什么
What does she do?
继续做你的功课
Keep doing your homework,
到冬季舞会时,你就会爱上别人了
you'll be in love with someone new by Winter Formal.
你不会这么说吧
You're not gonna say that.
不,我不会这么说,但我…
No, I'm not gonna say that, but I just...
我觉得她才15岁,而且她心碎了
I feel like she's 15 and her heart is broken,
而她会把这当成借口
and she's going to use it as an excuse
对她妈妈发脾气
to be an a**hole to her mom.
而我想告诉她别这么做
And I want to tell her not to do that.
对,但别一副高高在上的样子
Yeah, just say all that in a not-patronising way.
我一定会 是吗
-I'm going to. -Yeah?
「你失去了很重要的人」
'You've lost someone important to you,'
「但还是有人依赖你」
'but there are people who still depend on you.'
「所以要帮你朋友参加模拟法庭」
'So help your friend with her mock-trial audition,'
「帮你弟弟准备拉丁文作业」
'and your brother with his Latin homework,'
「跟你妈妈说你爱她」
'and tell your mom you love her.'
「虽然你知道她知道…」
'Even though you know she knows...'
「她还是需要亲耳听到你说」
'she still needs to hear it.'
我很喜欢
I really like that.
谢谢你给我意见
Thank you for being my sounding board.
别客气
Yeah, always.
你晚餐想吃拉面吗
You want to get ramen for dinner?
我不能
Oh, I can't.
我告诉我哥哥今晚会陪他
I told my brother I would hang out with him tonight.
你总是跟你哥哥在一起
You're always hanging out with your brother.
不,我总是跟你在一起
No, I'm always hanging out with you.
我们同居
I live with you.
他刚被甩,很难受
Well, he just got dumped. It's been hard on him.
你愿意的话可以跟我们一起玩
You can hang with us if you want.
我不太喜欢跟正常的丹尼一起玩
I don't really like hanging out with regular Danny,
更不想跟被甩的丹尼一起玩
and I definitely don't want to hang out with dumped Danny.
好吧,只是问问,以防万一
Okay, well, I just thought I'd offer, just in case.
好吧,我…
All right, I'm gonna...
几分钟后就走,好吗
head out in a few, all right?
再见…
Bye...
抱歉 没关系,谢谢
-Oh, sorry. -It's okay. Thanks.
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
你真漂亮
You look pretty.
我只睡了四小时,看起来像具尸体
I slept 4 hours. I look like a cadaver.
超性感的尸体
Super-hot cadaver.
因为我一天教三堂芭蕾雕塑课
It's 'cause I teach 3 barre classes a day,
而且一周只能吃一样好东西
and I only get to eat one fun thing a week.
什么好东西
What's your fun thing?
悲伤疗愈团体的冬甩
Doughnuts at grief group.
天啊 我知道
-Jesus. -I know.
既然我们做的事不好玩…
Well, as long as we're not having fun,
我有件事要跟你说
there's something I need to talk to you about.
什么事
What?
泰勒想再次开设问答专栏
Taylor wants to get the advice column going again.
我觉得我已经不是当初
I just don't feel like the same person
写那些东西的人了
who wrote that anymore.
我明白,但我还是希望你继续写
I get it, but I'd love for you to still write it,
以现在的身份
as whoever you are now.
你是个好编辑
You're a good editor.
你也是个很好的朋友
And you're a really good friend.
所以你是答应了吗
And that is a yes?
只是「我会考虑」
That's an 'I'll think about it.'
好,会考虑的尸体
Okay. Thinking cadaver.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表