剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
(Oh, God, I hope this is you.)
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是想等酒醒了再开车
I was just waiting till I was okay to drive.
我以为你死了 不是
-I thought you were dead. -No.
不是
No.
你不能死
You can't die.
我不会的
I won't.
不,我…永远不能死
No, I'm...like, never.
我想我总有一天会死的
I think I might have to someday.
不能比我早死
Just do it after me.
好,没事的
Okay. It's okay.
好了…我在这里
Hey...it's okay, I'm here.
(本地来爱德药局来电)
(This is your local Rite Aid Pharmacy.)
(可以来领♥取♥你的处方笺了)
(Your prescription is ready for pickup.)
(本地来爱德药局来电)
(This is your local Rite Aid Pharmacy.)
(你的处方笺药物还有三天保存期)
(Your prescription will be available for 3 more days.)
(本地来爱德药局来电)
(This is your local Rite Aid Pharmacy.)
(你的处方笺已被取消)
(Your prescription has been cancelled.)
(请致电你的医生办公室)
(Please call your doctor's office.)
我觉得这比咖啡好
I think that's better than a coffee.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you cum?
不,今天大概不会有了
No, I don't think it's gonna happen today.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没问题,这大概是副作用
Yeah, I think it's just a possible side effect
我要吃那么多药
of the medication I'm taking.
我觉得…你好像好一点了
You do...seem like you're... a little better, I think.
我在某个地方看到
Well, I read somewhere that sometimes,
有时你的身体会比脑袋先感觉到
your body feels it before your head does.
真希望我能更了解你的心情
I wish I had a better understanding of what you're going through.
难以形容
Oh, it's hard to describe.
你是英文老师
You're an English teacher.
给我一个比喻 我不知道
-Give me a metaphor. -I don't know!
我读过一篇文章,说那就像…
I read an article that said it's like a...
浓雾从天而降,笼罩一切
like a fog descending over everything.
像那样吗
Like that?
算是吧
Kind of.
有我能帮忙的地方尽管说
Please just tell me if there's anything I can do to help.
好的
Oh, yeah.
尽管说
Anything.
即使是要给你空间
Even if it's giving you space, which, you know,
虽然这对我来说最为困难
is the hardest thing you could ask me to do.
但我就是那么爱你
But I love you that much.
这就是我需要的
That is what I need.
这样…我可以先洗个澡
Then...I can start by taking a shower,
给你十分钟
and that will buy you 10 minutes.
25分钟
25.
(我是丹尼,我不…)
(Hey, it's Danny. I don't...)
(我不知道我为何打给你)
(I don't know why I even called you.)
(我…你根本不会听到这则留言)
(I...you're never even gonna get this message.)
(对,我猜我只想听听你的声音)
(Yeah. I guess I just wanted to hear your voice.)
(这很奇怪,抱歉)
(This is weird. Sorry.)
前几天,我在拖延时间
I was procrastinating the other day,
滑手♥机♥的时候
and I was flipping through my phone,
发现我还没缴付信♥用♥卡♥账单
and I found this old credit card bill I hadn't paid.
我捐钱给这个机构
I donated to this thing.
最后一头北方公白犀牛生病了
The last male northern white rhino was sick.
我藏起电邮,不想让小蕾发现
And I hid the emails because I didn't want Leigh to find out about it,
然后我猜我忘记缴费了
and I guess I forgot to pay it.
总之…
Anyway...
我很久没听过犀牛的事了
I hadn't heard about the rhino,
所以我查了一下
so I looked him up,
结果它死了
and it turns out he died.
原来几个月前已经死了
Months ago, actually.
全世界也没有人关心它
The whole world just didn't care about him.
我们杀死了所有跟它一样的生物
We killed off every single creature like him,
现在它死了
and now he's gone.
你为何不想让小蕾知道
Why don't you want Leigh to know?
因为我常为那种蠢事捐钱
because I always donate to bummer things like that,
我不该花那种钱的,我会…
and I shouldn't be spending the money, and I'll...
我会把信♥用♥卡♥放进冰柜
I'll just put the credit card in the freezer.
你为什么不告诉小蕾
Why can't you just tell Leigh about it?
她不知道真正的情况
She doesn't know what it's really like.
她觉得就像浓雾一样
She thinks it's like a fog,
因为有人在文章里这样描述
because someone described it like that in an article or something,
但我的感觉不是这样
but that's not how it feels to me.
那你有什么感觉
What does it feel like for you?
正好相反,感觉就像一阵清风
The opposite. It feels like a bracing wind
吹散浓雾
that blows the fog away,
揭露个中世界的全部真♥相♥
and reveals the whole truth of the world underneath, and it's...
其他人身处雾里
everyone else is in the fog.
他们看不到,但我看得到
They can't see it, but I can,
一切丑陋又绝望
and it's all ugly and hopeless.
是你的忧郁症在作祟吗
Is that the depression talking?
不…是我在说话
No...it's me talking.
疾病会让你那样看待世界
The disease makes you see the world that way.
不,疾病不因它说谎而危险
No, the disease isn't dangerous because it tells me lies.
疾病危险是因为它对我说真话
The disease is dangerous because it tells me the truth.
麦特…
Matt...
你必须敞开心胸
You have to open yourself up
接受自己能够快乐的可能性
to the possibility that you can be happy.
(我在回想我们开车去拉斯维加斯)
(I was thinking about this time we were driving to Vegas.)
(我在睡觉,你叫醒了我)
(I was sleeping, and... you woke me up,)
(因为有一片风滚草吹过)
(because there was actually a tumbleweed blowing by,)
(而你知道那会逗我笑)
(and you knew it would make me laugh.)
(我笑了,笑得很厉害,它…)
(And I did. I laughed so hard. It...)
麦特格里?
Matt Greer?
(不是说我不再笑了)
(Not saying I don't...laugh anymore,)
(但不像你能那样逗我笑)
(but...not like you made me laugh.)
抱歉我迟到了,但我发誓
Sorry I'm late, but I swear,
当编辑就像在太阳上当消防员
being an editor's like being a firefighter on the Sun,
所以能逗别人开心的感觉真好
which is why it's so nice when I get to make someone's day.
是这样的
Here's the deal.
你的文笔更胜画功
You're a better writer than artist,
我有几个关键部分想你再尝试一下
and there's a few key panels I want you to take another crack at,
当然,你得完成最后一章
and obviously, you gotta finish that last chapter,
但我知道你做得到的
but I know you can get there.
当然
Sure.
抱歉,我完全没说重点
Sorry. I'm totally burying the lede here.
我们要出版你的书了
We're gonna publish you.
我们只需要搞定最后那几页…
We just gotta nail those last few pages and I'm...
恭喜,麦特,欢迎加入
Congratulations, Matt. Welcome to the club.
(麦特,我是曾乔,已经三周了)
(Matt, dude. Joe Tsang. It's been 3 weeks.)
(你去了哪里)
(Where'd you go?)
(我一直寄电邮给你,回电吧)
(I've been e-mailing you. Hit me back.)
你好
Hey.
(你好)
(Hey.)
什么事
What's going on?
(茱尔丝的车在维克多♥维♥尔抛锚)
(It's Jules. Her 'car' broke down in Victorville,)
(所以我没办法来吃晚餐了)
(so I'm not gonna make it for dinner.)
别多想了
Don't give it a second thought.
去做你该做的事吧
Just go do what you've gotta do.
(你最棒了,我真的很抱歉)
(You're the greatest. I'm so sorry.)
(我明天会补偿你的)
(I'll make it up to you tomorrow.)
不,别…我…好吧,你最好…
No, don't...I...yeah, you better...
我们晚点见,好吗
Hey, I'll see you later, okay?
(好,我爱你)
(Okay, I love you.)
好,我也爱你,再见
Yeah, love you too. Bye.
(我今天去了行山,你觉得怎么样)
(I went for a hike today. What do you think of that?)
(我去到这个位置…)
(I'm at the spot where...)
(总之,我正从悬崖边往下看)
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表