剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
It is a dance class for your inner child.
「自♥由♥定价」?
'Pay what you can?'
只有第一个月
Just for the first month.
等大家爱上它后,就会全额收费
And once everyone's obsessed, it'll be full price.
太棒了,茱尔丝
That's great, Jules.
你真的能够扭转局势
That's really gonna turn the tide,
若你能撑过一周的话
if you can actually stick to the class for more than a week.
对不起…我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I...didn't mean it to come out like that.
勒戒所的人告诉我戒酒最难的
You know, they told me in rehab, the hardest part about staying sober
就是你生命中的人
is the fact that the people in your life
不相信你能改变
don't believe you can change.
但我没想到那会是你们
But I didn't think that'd be you guys.
一晚
One night.
好的 就这样
-Okay. -That's it.
好的
Okay.
清理干净
Clean that up.
她都是这样对待她喜欢的人的
That's how she treats people she likes.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
(快来找我)
丹尼
Danny.
(狗狗状况如何)
(刚刚被我妈妈下了逐客令)
(他受过训练,不会在室内便溺吗)
(对)
(我的业主不太喜欢狗只)
(但我可以私藏它数日)
(「私藏」这个用字不太恰当)
(但谢谢你,太好了)
他明显比收♥容♥所♥好
Well, he's better than the shelter.
下去
Off.
就一晚,过来吧
One night, that's it. Get over here.
过来,先生
Get over here, mister.
麦特…快来
Matt...get in here.
你看…
Look at this...
什么事
What's up?
别动,别碰它
Stay, leave it.
你看 好,我在看
-Watch. -Yeah, I'm watching.
别碰它
Leave it.
吃吧
Go get it!
乖女孩… 看看你们
-Good girl... -Look at you guys.
你知我还有更多,但不会再给你了
You know I have more of them, But I'm not gonna give you any more.
太棒了
That was amazing.
谢谢你的努力
Well, thanks for putting in the work.
没问题,如果真的接受训练
Of course. And if you really get trained,
也许我们能让你停药
maybe we can get you off of your meds, maybe.
你想让小淘气停用百忧解吗
You want to get Rogue off of her Prozac?
不是一次过全部暂停
Not all at once,
但我不觉得应该让它过度用药
but I don't see why we should be over-medicating her.
对,过度用药
Right. Over-medicate.
我们谈的还是小淘气,对吗
We still talking about Rogue, here?
听着,我一直在研究这个
Look, I have been reading up on this, and there's still so much
关于抗忧郁药的长♥期♥影响
about the long-term effects of antidepressants
还有很多未知之数
that we don't know about.
所以我跟我妈妈
And so I was talking to my mom
说到… 等等,抱歉
-about it... -Wait, I'm sorry, no.
你跟你妈妈说了我吃药的事吗
You told your mom about my meds?
我连我妈妈也没有说
I haven't even told my mom.
我跟我妈妈感情很好
Well, I'm really close with my mom.
对,我见过她两次
Yeah, well, I've met her twice.
我出生后,她患上产后忧郁症
Well, she had postpartum depression after I was born,
她说对她有帮助的东西
and she said the things that really helped her
是圣约翰草
were St John's Wort
还有鱼油 好吧,我没办法
-and Omega 3 fish oil pills. -Yeah, I'm not gonna be able
治好我脑袋的问题
to fix whatever's wrong with my brain,
靠暮吃那种江湖郎中卖♥♥给你♥妈♥的♥药
by taking some pill some snake-oil salesman sold to your mom.
好吧,你不需要这么刻薄
Okay, well, you don't need to be mean about it.
你教了我的狗狗一些蠢把戏
I'm...you just taught my dog some stupid tricks,
好让你能干预我的心理健康
so you could micromanage my mental health.
你知道
Do you have any idea
那有多差劲吗 不,你知道吗
-how messed up that is? -No, you know what,
我只是想帮忙 我不想你帮忙
-I'm just trying to help. -I don't want your help.
好的
Cool, okay.
我这一生也被大家觉得我很懒惰
My whole life, everyone thought I was lazy.
我在大学二年级确诊时
When I got diagnosed my sophomore year of college,
那是我人生中最快乐的日子
it was one of the happiest days of my life.
医生说我是有病,不是性格缺陷
A doctor telling me I had a disease instead of a character flaw.
抱歉,我不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
我要你明白,这是无法修复的
I need you to understand that this isn't fixable.
好,但你必须明白
Okay, but you just need to understand
我永远不会停止想照顾你
that I'm never gonna stop trying to take care of you.
该死
Oh, shoot.
访客?过来,小子
Visitor? Come here, boy.
你们去哪里了
Where were you?
我带了它去散步
I took him for a walk.
我一定要带它去
I had to get it in,
因为过几周我就会嫌无聊不去做了
because in a few weeks, I'll be too bored to do it.
我令家里井然有序
I keep an orderly home.
我是个好妈妈,我很有耐心
I am a good mother. I am patient.
即使我的大女儿对我没耐心
I am patient even with my eldest daughter,
我还是很有耐心
when she isn't patient with me.
对其他人也一样
Or anyone else, for that matter.
我是个聪明的生意人…
I am a smart businesswoman who...
讨好房♥东十多年
sucked up to her landlady for over a decade,
出价不够别人高
and priced herself out of the market.
我…
I am...
我必须维系一切
I am the one who holds everything together,
从来没机会哀悼我的女婿
and never got the chance to grieve my son-in-law,
他比我两个孩子好得多
who was a hell of a lot nicer than either of my own kids.
我…
I am...
开始怀疑这么做有用与否
starting to wonder if this s**t even works.
过来
Hey. Come here.
看到吗?跑远点
See that? Go long.
这就对了
There you go.
好孩子…
Good boy...oh.
这是我们为你做的
We made this for you.
「我们」?
We?
我已经吃了东西
I already ate.
喝了它,原谅我这么讨人厌吧
Just drink it, and forgive me for being a jerk.
拜托
Please.
你好
Hello? Hi.
对,她在这里
Oh, yeah, she's here.
是丹尼,他说他找到那家人了
It's Danny, he says he found the family.
好的
Oh.
它叫布兹吗
His name is Boots?
好的,它两只后脚掌都有黑指甲吗
Okay, does he have one black toenail on each back paw?
有
Yep.
对
Yeah.
好的,对,就是它了
Okay, yeah, it's him.
好,我会告诉他们 谢谢
-Okay. I'll tell them. -Thanks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么?它要回家了
Why? He's gonna go home.
正合我意
That's what I wanted.
丹尼会把地址传给你
Well, Danny's going to text the address,
你想的话,我下课后可以陪你去
and if you want, I can come with you after class.
不,如果我是它的主人…
No, if I were his owner, I would...
我不会想多等一分钟
I wouldn't want to wait another minute.
若我们能够养你,我会叫你乔许
And if we got to keep you, I would have named you Josh.
再见了
Oh, good-bye.
来吧…
Oh...
晚点见
I will see you later.
好的,祝你第一堂课顺利
Okay. Hey, have a nice first class.
欢迎来到「中学舞会」
Welcome to the very first Middle School Dance Party!
好的,我想你们看着镜子
Okay, I want you to look in the mirror.
那个人不是你的敌人
That person is not your enemy.
那个人是你最好的朋友
That person is your best friend.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表