剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
但我的假身份是时装设计师
But my cover story is that I am a fashion designer.
所以…等等,详情是怎样的
Wow, so, wait, how does that work?
我当然不能告诉你我所有的秘密
Well, naturally, I can't tell you all of my secrets,
但举例来说,这看来像普通的婚戒
but, for instance, this looks like a regular wedding ring,
但事实上,里面有个暗格
but, in fact, there is a secret compartment
放了一把微型锯
on the inside with a micro saw,
以防我被上手铐
just in case I ever get handcuffed,
或被人用胶带、束带绑起
or duct-taped, zip-tied.
随时可以逃脱
I will be ready to go.
真棒
Cool.
棒极了,你是做什么的
Very cool. What do you do?
其实我是老板,这间酒店是我的
Well, I actually own this place. This is my hotel.
整间酒店也是你的吗
You own this entire place?
我其实在做卧底老板
I'm actually doing a sort of undercover boss thing,
微服私访这里的运作
checking it out, seeing how things are running.
明白,真是有趣
Oh, I got it. That's fun.
这里是我祖父买♥♥给我祖母的
My grandfather bought it for my grandmother,
让她有地方唱歌♥
for her to have a place for her to sing.
为了这件事而买♥♥下整间酒店
An entire hotel just for that.
他俩的爱情故事简直惊人
Real love story, those 2.
结婚60年,两人死亡相隔不到三周
60 years of marriage. Died within 3 weeks of each other.
所以这就是我的婚姻典范
So that's my model for marriage.
没有压力,对吧
No pressure, right?
兄弟…你的女伴来了
Hey, man...here comes your girl.
好的,等一下
Okay, just a sec.
你要去哪里
Where you goin'?
我要去送餐了
Oh, I have tables.
别这样,跟我们玩个游戏吧
Come on, hey, play a game with us.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别这样,晚点去我那里开派对吧
Come on. How about a party later on at my place?
兄弟…
Dude...
天啊
Oh, man.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
可惜他没有珠宝让你偷走
It's too bad he doesn't have some jewels you could steal,
给他一个教训
teach him a lesson.
等等…
Hey...
就是你勾搭我老婆
You were the guy that was hitting on my wife.
兄弟,不是那样的
Hey, man. It wasn't like that.
班克斯,你又做了什么 班克斯
-Oh, Banks, what'd you do this time? -Banks,
我很想知道我要揍的人
you know, I like to know the name of the guy
叫什么名字
whose a** I'm about to kick.
她说什么 不要…
-What did she say? -No...
亲爱的…
honey...
住手,你不必打断
Stop. You don't have to break the jaw
每个跟我讲话的男人的下巴
of every guy that talks to me.
好了…别这样
Hey...come on.
我想吃汉堡,然后回去睡觉
I want a burger and I want to go to bed.
走吧 我叫你分散他的注意力
-Walk away. -I told you to distract him,
不是去挨揍 我猜我太入戏了
-not get your a** kicked. -Guess I overdid it a little.
好吧,不好意思,小姐
Yeah. Excuse me, Miss?
你好,你能请吧台的人喝一轮吗
Hi, can you do a round of drinks for everyone at the bar?
124房♥,班克斯,还有… 好的
-124, the name's Banks. And... -Okay.
请给自己一大笔小费
please give yourself a great tip.
是你应得的 明白,谢谢
-You deserve it. -Got it. Thank you.
现在要做什么
What now?
来吧,我带你参观一下
Come on, I'll give you the grand tour.
这一定就是你祖母唱歌♥的地方
Oh. This must be where your grandmother sang.
没错
Exactly.
我小时候有时甚至会陪她一起唱
And sometimes, when I was little, I would even accompany her.
你自小就很有才华
You were a very talented child.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这就是他们吗
Is this them?
没错
Yeah.
所以他们有什么故事
So what's their story?
让我想想…
Let's see...
在他拥有酒店之前,他是个拳击手
before he owned hotels, he was a boxer.
他连续三年拿下金手套冠军
He was the Golden Gloves champion 3 years in a row.
他求婚时
When he proposed,
她家人威胁要跟她断绝关系
her family threatened to disown her.
就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
Like Romeo and Juliet.
对,他们历尽千辛万苦,才可…
Yeah, they went through hell to get their...
造就伟大的爱情故事
great love story.
她父母一直说「全世界这么多人」
'Of all the people on the planet,' her parents kept saying,
「不能是别人吗?为何偏偏是他」
'can't it be someone else? Why does it have to be him?'
她的家人后来释怀了吗
Did her family ever get over it?
没有,她只能默默承受
No, she just had to live with it.
所以…你们唱过什么歌♥
So...what kind of songs
你跟你祖母
did you sing with your grandmother?
标准歌♥曲
The standards.
好的
Okay.
「我总是在追逐彩虹」
'I'm Always Chasing Rainbows.'
「快乐时光又来到」
'Happy Days Are Here Again.'
「你让我爱上你」
'You Made Me Love You.'
我很喜欢那首歌♥
I actually really like that song.
是吗 对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
「你让我爱上你」
'You Made Me Love You.'
(You made me love you.)
(You made me love you.)
来吧
Come on.
(Wanna do it.)
(Wanna do it.)
(I didn't wanna do it.)
(I didn't wanna do it.)
(You made me want you,
and all the time you knew it.)
(You made me want you, and all the time you knew it.)
(I guess you always knew it.)
(I guess you always knew it.)
(You made me happy sometimes.)
(You made me happy sometimes.)
(Sometimes you made me glad.)
(Sometimes you made me glad.)
(But there were times, dear,)
(But there were times, dear,)
(you made me feel so...bad.)
(you made me feel so...bad.)
(You made me cry for...
I didn't wanna tell you.)
(You made me cry for... I didn't wanna tell you.)
(I didn't wanna tell you.
I need a love that's true.)
(I didn't wanna tell you. I need a love that's true.)
(Yes, I do. Indeed, I do.)
(Yes, I do. Indeed, I do.)
抱歉,打扰两位,但你们不能进来
Sorry to interrupt, but you can't be in here.
当然,好的,抱歉
Sure, yeah, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
他一定是新来的
He must be new here.
他真的太尽责了
He's doing a bang-up job.
现在要做什么
What now?
我想游泳
I wanna swim.
去游泳吧
Let's swim.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
马可
Marco.
马可 波罗
-Marco. Oh. -Polo.
马可
Marco.
波罗
Polo.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好冷
I'm cold.
你的房♥间在几楼
What floor are you on?
二楼
2.
你呢
You?
我到了
I'm here.
那我想是时候说晚安了
Well, I guess this is good night, then.
对
Yeah.
好吧…
Okay, well...
你还好吗
Are you good?
还好,你呢
Yeah. You?
还好
Yeah.
欢迎来到棕榈泉,你有预订吗
Hi, welcome to the Palms Club Hotel. Do you have a reservation?
有
Yeah.
有,姓萧 应该是姓萧
-All right. Under Shaw. -It should be under Shaw.
好的,你们订了浪漫套餐
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表