剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
我姐夫三个半月前过世
My brother-in-law died 3.5 months ago.
麦特是凝聚我们的力量
Matt was the glue that held us together.
我姐姐有如陷入自♥由♥落体
My sister's in freefall.
你来参加团体治疗的吗
Are you here for group?
这是你的事
This is your thing.
我不想出现破坏你的好事
I don't want to show up and screw with your thing,
来,因为如果你不来,我会很难过
Just come, because I'm gonna feel bad if you don't.
你会很开心,因为你恨我
You'd be happy, 'cause you hate me.
我不恨任何人
I don't hate anyone.
我是成功的生意人
I am a successful businesswoman.
我的女儿独♥立♥自主,茁壮成长
My daughters are independent and thriving.
那是什么
What is that?
那是我的衣服
That is my shirt.
这件上衣吗
This shirt?
我无时无刻也在生气
I'm just mad all the time.
你说得对
You were right,
他有很多事是我不知道的
there was a lot about him I didn't know.
你要把上衣还给我吗
Are you gonna give me my shirt back?
不,我真的很喜欢这件上衣
No...I really like this shirt.
你知道你丈夫的手♥机♥密♥码♥吗
Do you know your husband's passcode to his phone?
当然
Of course.
(2008,高中毕业)
(已停用,60分钟后再试)
天啊
Jesus!
(本周得奖号♥码4602)
(加梳打水特餐10.99元)
(上衣很称身)
(网上只有这件了,想买♥♥来答谢你)
等等…
Hey...
天啊
Oh, my God.
你有什么毛病?让开
What's wrong with you? Please move.
别挡路
Get out of the street!
你为何不去…
Why don't you go...
没事的,我们会帮你找到家的
It's okay, we're gonna find your home.
这没有帮助
Well, that's not helpful.
天啊,它真可爱
Oh, my God. He is so adorable.
等等,它是男生还是女生
Wait, is it a he or she?
我以为你说性别已经不存在了
I thought you said gender was over.
没错,但只限人类
It is, but only for humans.
我开玩笑的,它是雄性
I'm kidding, it's a he.
我们应该帮它取个正常人的名字
Oh, we should give him a totally normal human name.
名字越正常越好笑
You know, the more normal it is, the funnier it will be.
例如…戴夫狗狗
Like...Dave the dog.
或是史提夫狗狗
Or Steve the dog.
乔许狗狗
Josh the dog.
乔许狗狗 我想它已经有名字了
-Josh the dog. -I think this dog already has a name,
还有一个现在快要疯掉的人
and a person who's losing their mind right now.
好,我们来挨家挨户找它的主人吧
Okay. Let's knock on some doors, and try to find his human.
看看它 它真可爱
-Hey, there she is. -Oh, she is so cute!
小蕾,它是小淘气
Leigh, this is Rogue.
你好,小淘气 小淘气,小蕾
-Hi, Rogue. -Rogue, Leigh.
小淘气…天啊 你好…好吧…
-Rogue...hey! -Oh, hi...okay...
好了…冷静点 很痛
-Hey...chill out. -Ouchies.
天啊,真抱歉 还好吗
-Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. -Is it okay?
没事…对不起
Yeah...I'm sorry.
它不喜欢别人太快靠近
It's just, she doesn't really like when people get too close too fast.
明白,你们是怎样认识的
Noted. So how did you 2 meet?
我小时候一直想养狗
Well, I always wanted a dog when I was a kid,
但我爸爸不太喜欢动物
and my dad didn't really like animals,
所以大学毕业后,我去了收♥容♥所♥
so after college, went to the shelter,
那里有很多…
and there was these...
我不知道
I don't know.
狗只跑去栅栏边摇着尾巴
All these other dogs there ran up to the bars, wagging their tails,
小淘气在最后面
and then, there's Rogue, all the way in the back.
狗房♥咳,全身长满疥癣
Kennel cough, covered in mange.
初次见面时它对我低吼
She growled at me when we first met.
其他狗只
I mean, all those other dogs,
会在一周内被领养
they're gonna get adopted within the week.
它们不需要我,但小淘气需要
They didn't need me, but Rogue did.
现在呢
How about now?
冷静… 好吧
-Hey... -Okay.
冷静… 天啊
-Hey... -Wow.
抱歉,我不知道它怎么了
I'm sorry, I don't know what her deal is.
没关系
It's okay.
可能得增加百忧解剂量了,抱歉
I might need to up her Prozac, I'm sorry.
抱歉,你说你的狗在吃百忧解吗
I'm sorry, did you say your dog's on Prozac?
对…它会焦虑
Yeah...she gets anxious.
我去上班时有助它保持冷静
It keeps her levelled when I go to work.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
什么事?说吧
What? Say it.
我最近看了很多社论
I've just been reading a lot of op-eds,
说我们整个社会过度用药
about how we're over-medicated as a society,
被邪恶大药厂控制
and are controlled by our Evil Overlord Big Pharma.
相信我,这只狗需要吃药
Well, believe me, this dog needs her meds.
看起来确实如此
She sure seems like it.
天啊
Oh, wow.
拜托,饶了她吧
Oh, come on. Give her a break.
你也不喜欢人
You don't like people, either.
你说得对
You got me there.
对吧
Right?
或许我们是灵魂伴侣 一模一样
-So maybe we're soul mates. -2 of a kind.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
也许没人在找它
Maybe there's nobody looking,
我们或者可以养它 它是乖狗狗
-and we could be his people. -It's a nice dog.
除非得到照顾,否则狗只并不友善
Dogs aren't nice unless they're taken care of.
别叫它「狗」了,帮它取个名字吧
Can we stop calling him "it" and give him a name?
叫它「访客」吧?因为它只是访客
How about Visitor, because he's just visiting?
好主意,也许它能永远作客
Yeah, that's good. Maybe he could visit forever.
茱尔丝,那是不可能的 拜托
-Jules, it's not happening. -Come on.
看看这张小脸蛋
Look at this little face.
你真可爱,好了…
You are cute. Okay...
好了
Yep.
别为一个评论钻牛角尖
Don't go into a spiral about one review.
问题是呕吐女说得对
Well, the thing is, Barf Girl was right.
我想很多步出美丽野兽的人
You know, I think a lot of people leave Beautiful Beast
都只感受到野兽的部分
feeling only the beast part,
我想开新课程,不注重形象和结果
and I wanna start a new class that focuses less on image and results,
更为重视自爱和社群
and more on self-love and community.
猜猜我取了什么名字
Guess what I'm calling it?
「自爱社区童子军大会」?
'The Self-Love Community Jamboree?'
还不错,但我更喜欢我的
That's actually pretty good. But I like mine better.
准备好了,它叫「中学舞会」
Get ready, it's called 'Middle School Dance Party.'
你的舞蹈课灵感
Your dance class is inspired
竟然来自某人毕生最丢脸的时刻吗
by the most humiliating time in someone's life?
对,其实那正是重点
Yeah, actually, that's the point.
重点是拥抱你的童心
I mean, it's all about embracing your inner child.
妈妈一定会很喜欢的
Mom's gonna love it.
对
Yeah.
你好
Hey.
它有芯片
Well, he has a microchip,
但可惜没登记
but unfortunately, it wasn't registered.
很好,那我们要怎么找到它的主人
Great, so how are we going to find his owners?
我会带它去最近的收♥容♥所♥
I would take him to the nearest shelter.
若有人在找它
If his people are looking for him,
那会是他们第一个去的地方
that's the first place they'll go.
祝你们一切顺利
Good luck with everything.
好吧,没事的
Yeah. It's okay.
别愁眉苦脸,我们会找到你的主人
No sad faces, we are going to find your people.
或者我们可以养它
Or we could keep him.
不,茱尔丝,你不能养狗
No. Jules, you can't have a dog.
你连仓鼠也无法养活
You couldn't even keep a hamster alive.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表