剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表
(anyway, I'm looking straight down the side of this cliff, man.)
(绝不儿戏,但我猜你已经知道了)
(It's no joke. But I guess you already knew that.)
(上面泥泞满布吗)
(Was it muddy up there?)
(你没更换那双破烂的靴子,对吧)
(You never replaced those raggedy-a** boots, did you?)
(我只是想了解发生了什么事)
(I'm just trying to understand what happened,)
(因为你无法跟我解释)
(since you can't explain it to me.)
(下山的最后几秒)
(Those last few seconds on the way down,)
(你心里在想什么)
(what was going through your head?)
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去行山
I'm gonna go for a hike.
我跟你一起去
I'm gonna come with you.
给我十分钟准备,然后再睡三小时
Just give me 10 minutes to get ready. And 3 more hours to sleep.
你整晚没睡,没关系
You were up all night. It's okay.
好的,我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
(你行了那座山100次)
(You've done that hike 100 times,)
(我至少跟你行过20次)
(and I've done it with you at least 20.)
(我想相信这是意外)
(I wanna believe this was an accident,)
(但我站在这里往下看…)
(but I'm standing here, looking down, and...)
(我实在不知道)
(I just don't know.)
我觉得我想开一场派对
I think I want a party.
是吗
You do?
是的
I do.
派对 对,盛大的派对
-A party? -Like a big party.
好的…
Okay...
小蕾,我一直叫你再写专栏几个月
Leigh, I've been trying to give you your column back for months.
我知道你在等我,好消息是
I know you waited on me, and the good news is,
我不想再让人生停滞不前
is that I'm done putting my life on hold,
而我准备好了
and I'm ready to do this.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你今晚邀请了657个人来我家
You've invited 657 people to my house tonight.
这是临时邀请,今天是周二
Well, it's a last-minute invite on a Tuesday.
如果有30个人来,就是圣诞奇迹了
If 30 people show up, it's gonna be a Christmas miracle.
不…该死的
No...s**t.
剧集 | 节哀顺变(2018) | 导航列表